BBJ La Tavola

Niles, IL View map

With every event, you're aiming to capture something special. Something that leaves you speechless upon arrival and keeps you talking after you've left. It all starts with the Vision, and it all comes together with BBJ La Tavola. Our products are purposefully eclectic to fit any theme or style you're after. And our service is second-to-none when it comes to turning your inspiration intio reality. We're here to help you create an unforgettable experience, time and time again.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Showroom

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Decor

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

4.9 out of 5 rating

• I
    Ileana Married on 10/02/2021

Gorgeous and Special

Gorgeous and so many compliments! It was very easy to work with this vendor. I ordered napkins, they were beautiful and high quality. Definitely helped make it all seem just a bit more personal.
  • Katelyn Wiseman
    Katelyn W. Married on 10/30/2020

Easy to Work With & Amazing Quality

There truly is no other choice for beautiful wedding linens than La Tavola! When I went in to pick all of my linens, I had so many amazing options and I was able to pick the perfect ones for my wedding. For delivery, I had a Friday wedding and then were delivered by Tuesday and my parents said the pick up after the wedding was so easy to do. I would recommend La Tavola over and over again if you want beautiful, high-quality, linens that will be delivered on time and make your reception look goreous!
    Amanda L. Married on 09/19/2020

Highly recommend!

The staff at La Tavola, specifically Heather, are so great to work with. I went to their showroom in downtown Sacramento last year and Heather was so helpful. My husband and I rented navy napkins and ivory Aurora runners. Their quality is amazing! Those items made the place settings and the centerpieces at our wedding so beautiful! Due to COVID, we had to postpone our wedding and then downsize. We must have changed our order 10 times, but they were always so understanding and accommodating. We chose to have the order shipped to our venue and then we shipped it back to them. The process was so easy and convenient. They have so many beautiful linens in their inventory (in every price range) and if I ever need to rent linens in the future, I鈥檓 definitely going to La Tavola first.
  • illustration stars

67 photos 路 06/16/2018
Abbye & Joe
34 photos 路 10/07/2017

Charles Krug Winery Charles Krug Winery Winery Weddings

We use La Tavola linens almost exclusively for our events at our two venues. They have a gorgeous showroom where it is easy to design your linen selections for events. Plus their selection is amazing! The staff, especially Deva, are extremely helpful and easy to work with and most importantly, they are VERY reliable.

Marry Me Weddings and Events Marry Me Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

La Tavola offers a huge range of stunning linen designs for weddings and events, and are in a complete class of their own for what they provide. If you are looking for unique linen designs, superior quality and an incredibly warm and professional staff, I would absolutely recommend La Tavola for your wedding or event!

Hoste Events Hoste Events Wedding Planners

Simply the best linens around and year after year they inspire the most beautiful table tops. My go to linen resource.

2655 Napa Valley Corporate Drive Napa, CA, 94558
408-395-3330

Monday-Friday 9am-4pm, Closed for Lunch 12-1pm.
Location of (BBJ La Tavola)
1102 State Street Santa Barbara, 93101