Oakland, Oakland, CA 94607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Real Weddings 1

About Synchronicity Strings

SYNCHRONICITY Strings is a wedding ceremony music company in Oakland, California. They specialize in playing your favorite rock and pop songs on string instruments. You and your guests will be able to hear a variety of musical genres on the violin, viola and cello. This music company is available to perform as a string quartet, string trio, string duo or solo violin, viola and cello. They are able to serve couples throughout the Northern California regions.

When working with owner Rachel and her team of musicians, they will be able to bring your wedding vision to life. They offer a huge repertoire of music, from classic to pop, light jazz, movie soundtracks and more. If you do not see your special song on the list, that is no problem at all. They specialize in special requests and are happy to discuss writing a special arrangement for you. SYNCHRONICITY Strings offers the following services:

• Up to six musicians
  • Ceremony
  • Cocktail hour
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Music during breaks
  • Sample music
  • Vocals
  • Willing to learn new songs
  • Liability insurance

659b2d4cee81c065 Synchronicity

• Videos 32

32 Reviews for Synchronicity Strings

Catherine · Married on 07/07/2018

Everyone loved their music. They were very professional and we would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/08/2017

I had the opportunity to work with Synchronicity Strings many times prior to being engaged, and it was a no-brainer that we would have them play at our wedding when the time rolled around! We wanted to set the tone of an elegant wine country wedding, but not too stuffy, and the quartet definitely achieved that for us by playing all contemporary music. Our guests were also able to recognize the songs they were playing, which they thought was super cool! Everything on the day-of was perfect, and Rachel is so amazing to work with during the planning process. She can help with song suggestions if you need some guidance, and she can even write an arrangement for you if the song you're looking for isn't on her repertoire list (for a minimal fee). She did this for my processional down the aisle, and it was just perfect. I highly recommend Rachel & Synchronicity Strings for your string ensemble needs - you will not regret it! :)

Sent on 07/24/2017

Christina · Married on 06/10/2017

I found synchronicity strings on wedding wire. After checking out their website and watching a few of the performance online, I knew that they would be perfect for our wedding. I sent Rachel an email and she got back to me right away - this is something that I really appreciated. On the application, we were asked to provide what songs that we would like played and Rachel ensured that they would...and of course they were - just beautifully by the way! My cousin also sang during the wedding. I asked Rachel if she could sing with the quartet and Rachel provided her with a recording in advance, so she was prepared. When I started to walk down the aisle with my parents and heard them play "Over the rainbow" my face lit up with a huge smile - and of course, seeing my husband up there also made me smile!! The music brought many of the guests to happy tears - the quartet's memorable music went perfect with the ceremony space on the observation deck over looking the lush vineyard! We will remember and cherish this day for the rest of our lives - thank you Synchronicity Strings for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Synchronicity Strings FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, String - Quartet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Harp, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals

Real Weddings

• Mandy Scott Events
    Mandy Scott Events Wedding Planners

Worked with these guys recently. They were a pleasure tow ork with, played beautifully and on cue! highly recommend them

• A Day Like No Other
    A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

I lately had the pleasure of working with Synchronicity Strings at a wedding in SF. As always, they were perfectly on time, prepared, playing beautifully during the ceremony and reception without a hitch and without even a break. They are versatile in their style and repertoire, and they are totally reliable. Perfect! Highly recommended!

• Oakland Oakland, California, 94607 See on map