1 Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94115 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist

I am a solo spanish guitar player performing at weddings, private parties, corporate events and restaurants throughout the bay area. Each year I perform at dozens of weddings from Monterey to Napa Valley. Having a spanish guitar player at your event provides you and your guests with something unique, something beautiful, something memorable. My professionalism is matched only by my passion for playing and both will serve to help make your day truly special!

I also have won Brides Choice Awards for the last 3 years! I take what I do very seriously, but am able to execute with a very calm demeanor.

Follow Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist on

Mikewallsmall
Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist before a wedding at Montara Beach
Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist at Carmel Wedding.
Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist at Carmel Wedding.
Guitarsmall
Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist at Napa Wedding
Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist at Napa Wedding
Mikewallsmall

10 Reviews for Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist

Stacey · Married on 04/08/2018

We hired Mike to play at our wedding in Glen Ellen after checking out a couple of his performances on the coast. Not only did he provide us with beautiful music for our ceremony and reception, but he was super responsive to emails, very professional and extremely kind. He was even able to add an extra hour on to our time with him after the contract was all signed. Worth every penny and then some. If you are interested in Spanish guitar for your event, I could not recommend Mike more highly.

Kathy and Dan · Married on 10/04/2014

Mike is a really talented guitarist, and our ceremony music was beautiful. He had a lot of music samples and references online, and was super easy to deal with -- very responsive and flexible.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist's reply:

Dan, Kathy - Thanks so much for the kind review and for letting me be part of your special. I hope to see both of you in the future, perhaps at La Costanera! :)

lara · Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I had the pleasure of have Mike play for our wedding. He was so responsive to emails, which was great for a stressed bride. He cared about about every detail, and even took two of our favorite songs and played them that night. My husband was so happy when he heard "Dixie" as it had been a surprise. Mike made our wedding perfect! We loved having him play at our wedding, as did our guests!

Mike McCall, Spanish Guitarist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music

Real Weddings

• MK Mobile Sound
    MK Mobile Sound Wedding DJs

I worked with Mike at The Mountain Terrace in Woodside last year. He played guitar during the ceremony and cocktail hour while I provided music for dinner and dancing.He arrived early and introduced himself. I immediately knew he was a complete professional. His equipment was small and unobtrusive but put out plenty of crystal clear sound. He played a number of classical and Spanish songs and everything I heard was fantastic. They complimented the outdoors atmosphere of the venue perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone looking for an acoustic guitarist and look forward to working with him in the future!

• Weddings By The Sea - Terry Plank, Officiant
    Weddings By The Sea - Terry Plank, Officiant Wedding Officiants

Professionalism, high quality musicianship, and a friendly demeanor characterize my thinking about Mike McCall. As an officiant I've worked with him at weddings and I've attended events where he was a delight to listen to. Among the hundreds of musicians I've worked with over the years, he is one I highly recommend and always feel confident he will do a good job before, during, and after the ceremony.

• 1 Embarcadero San Francisco, 94115 See on map