Millbrae, CA 94030 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About MK Mobile Sound

MK Mobile Sound is a DJ service based in Millbrae, California. Owner and operator DJ Morgan loves people and giving them a good time at their wedding. He believes every wedding is unique and should be catered to as such. He plays what you want and believes you should have the perfect soundtrack to the most special day of your life! He holds nine years of professional DJ experience and simply loves what he does. If you're ready to have an amazing and memorable time, call MK Mobile Sound today!

DJ Morgan promises to leave his clients smiling and raving about their enjoyment of their wedding day. His services include:

• Consultation

Outdoor wedding ceremony
img5378
img5399
MK Mobile Sound
Too hot inside so we took the dance party out onto the balcony.
Too hot inside so we took the dance party out onto the balcony.
Little man has the right idea!
Little man has the right idea!
First dancing to a classic tune.
First dancing to a classic tune.
My weapon of choice
My weapon of choice
They requested it, I swear.
They requested it, I swear.
Exceptional music for memorable events.
Exceptional music for memorable events.
Couple kissing

12 Reviews for MK Mobile Sound

MK Mobile Sound 1
MK Mobile Sound 2

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Morgan really understood the vibe we wanted at our wedding - we had SO many guests mention how much fun they had on the dancefloor that night. I personally never stopped dancing, he was so in tune with everyone! I can’t imagine it being any more perfect!

MATTHEW · Married on 07/28/2017

In the turbulent sea of emotions that is wedding organizing, Morgan cleared the skies. He was always professional and very level headed. It was like he has an innate ability to read me and my wife's minds with what we were looking for with our wedding and he was able to follow through in all ways with no stress whatsoever. His musical choice is impeccable and his charm is second to none. After the wedding I've had more people come up to me and give positive feedback about Morgan than any other part of our wedding that wasn't me or my wife.

I really can't give enough praise to Morgan.

MK Mobile Sound 3
    MK Mobile Sound 4

Robin · Married on 06/14/2014

I couldn't recommend a better DJ. He isn't that cheesy guy who talks too much and says lame jokes at your wedding. He is so on top of it with responding asap during the planning process, so extremely helpful with suggestions for music and when I asked him to play a secret song for my fiancé but needed it slowed down he sent me a few options of the song in different tempos that he remixed just for us. The spread sheet he sends you is so helpful, it really helps with the planning process of what you want played and when. His mixes kept the party going. Everyone loved the music he played at our wedding. Best money spent. I wouldn't even consider another dj.

Award

MK Mobile Sound Pricing

MK Mobile Sound Price Rates

MK Mobile Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 0.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day