Weddings By The Sea - Terry Plank, Officiant

Weddings By The Sea - Terry Plank, Officiant

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Weddings By The Sea - Terry Plank, Officiant

S.F Bay Area officiant for 30 years.
Having performed over 2,000 marriage ceremonies I bring the kind of experience, maturity, and versatility to your wedding that will make it a professional, warm and unique experience for you and your guests.

I encourage an atmosphere of relaxation and humor and include only those ideas you want in your wedding ceremony. It’s your day and it needs to be a direct expression of you.

Some wedding officiants bring a religious perspective to your wedding ceremony. I don’t do that but, I’m happy to include anything from your tradition in the ceremony at your request.

Some couples prefer to meet a wedding officiant before hand. I’m available for appointments in my office in Half Moon Bay. Other couples arrange for their special day via email and phone discussion.

Rehearsals are optional. Some couples save the additional cost by conducting their own rehearsal or by relying on the consultant at their wedding ceremony location.

• 30+ years of performing ceremonies.
  • Authorized California officiant.
  • Married for 45 years.
  • Two daughters, 2 grandsons and a grandaughter.
  • Formerly: Pastor and Family Therapist.
  • Currently: wedding & marketing business owner, actor, and singer.
  • Fees are based on the areas listed below.

Half Moon Bay Area

Rehearsal (not required): $235.00

East Bay, North Bay, South Bay:
    Wedding Ceremony: $490.00
    Rehearsal (not required): $265.00

A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 holds a date firm.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: San Francisco

6 Reviews for Weddings By The Sea - Terry Plank, Officiant

Non-religious (1)
Agnostic (1)

Terry was an amazing officiant! He was easy to communicate with via email, and we just had one Skype meeting 3 weeks before our wedding to go over our ceremony and give us suggestions. He has done over 2,000 weddings, and it is clear how experienced he is. Terry covered all the points we discussed with him and he added his light sense of humor to make the ceremony more personable. I would definitely recommend Terry if you want a non-denominational officiant.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/18/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Terry is fun, easy going and professional. He made our special day memorable.

Profile Picture User2434610, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I just loved Terry, Deborah, the photographer, and every thing about the package that we purchased with them! Not only were they super professional, but they did such awesome work. I don't think any one has better wedding photos than us from Crissy Field in San Francisco :).

I would recommend Wedding's by the Sea to any one who is having a San Francisco destination wedding, and wants it all taken care of. From the flowers, to the photographer, to the officiant, getting the location permits. They were just wonderful to work with. Terry is such a sweetie as well. He walked me down to my husband and allowed us to customize our vows and readings!

Profile Picture Idalia, 4/21/12, 5 Reviews

6 Photos

My Photo Album

6 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Terry has worked with us here at the Chateau for many years now. Always there to say the right thing, he is a calm leader of many beautiful days. I am the wedding coordinator her at the Chateau and he has always been easy to work with and flexable to the couples needs. I can and do recommend Terry to all of my brides.

I highly recommend Terry Plank to any couple that is looking for a versatile, professional, and friendly officiant. He does a wonderful job in reading a crowd to match the mood and feel of the day, yet keeps the focus on the couple and their unique personalities, without becoming the center of attention! Terry is also very easy to work with, and highly experienced, both contributing to a successful and positive wedding day experience.

I have worked with Terry Plank of Weddings by the Sea in many weddings and for many years, and can vouch for him without reservation he is a fine wedding officiant. In fact, I felt so confident in Terry's abilities in performing wedding ceremonies, that my wife & I hired him as our wedding officiant, when we married over 7 years ago. I think that is the highest recommendation that a person can give! When I show up at the wedding venue site and see Terry, I get a feeling of joy knowing that I get to work with a professional officiant and a friend. He makes my job a lot easier and fun as wedding photographer when I know that the person responsible for guiding the couple through their vows - The Officiant - is competent and professional. Terry is one of the nicest people in the world. His service is always compassionate and heart felt, with some humor thrown in for balance.

Events