San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Harpist Krista Strader

Harpist Krista Strader is highly experienced in special events of all types. She has performed for international royalty and heads of state, Hollywood celebrities, government dignitaries Arnold Schwarzenegger and Colin Powell. In 2017, Krista was invited to perform for the VIP opening reception of Museum Barberini located in Potsdam, Germany. Special guests included German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Microsoft founder Bill Gates. She holds a Bachelor of Music in Harp Performance and works in orchestral, choral, musical theatre, and solo settings, including wedding ceremonies and special events throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. She is available for private galas, corporate functions, wedding celebrations and receptions. Her wide variety of repertoire includes classical, contemporary/popular, and beyond. Her premiere recording, The Journey, is now available on Apple iTunes.

Krista is the perfect musician for couples looking for a more classic spin on their romantic day. She can provide lovely classical and popular music throughout your ceremony, cocktail hour and wedding reception. Plus, she is able to accommodate most requests you may have in order to bring your wedding vision to life. Her other wedding ceremony music services include the following:

• Instrumentals (Harp + additional instruments)
  • Able to learn new songs
  • Rehearsal dinner, Bridal Shower/Tea, Anniversaries

Videos 1 Video

46 Reviews for Harpist Krista Strader

Allison · Married on 02/23/2020

Krista is the best!

Krista is AMAZING! She is not only incredibly talented (go check out her website to hear her music!), but she's also kind, patient, and thoughtful. My husband had really hoped Krista could play one of his childhood favorites for his walk down the aisle (an old, Chinese pop song), and KRISTA DELIVERED. My husband and I were so moved that she was able to learn and play the song so beautifully. She also gave great recommendations for song choices for our ceremony. So many of our guests also expressed how much they loved hearing her play. I'm so happy we found Krista and had the chance to work with her. My only regret is that we didn't book her for longer!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Harpist Krista Strader's reply:

Truly a pleasure to work with you both on your gorgeous wedding day, I am so glad I could accommodate that special song for you, thank you Allison!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie N. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Repertoire of Music!

Krista was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and very talented. She has a long list of songs she knows how to play and even learned several songs for us! Our friends and family absolutely enjoyed listening to her play music on the day of the wedding.

The only thing was we wished she was a bit closer so guest could hear her when the bridal party walked down the aisle. I recommend if you book her, have her place a bit closer to the guests so they can hear her beautiful music.

Now I'm trying to figure out what other occasion to book her for so I can listen to her playing again. :p

Sent on 12/11/2019

Harpist Krista Strader's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review Stephanie! It was an honor and pleasure to perform for your beautiful day at Mountain Terrace in October. Sending you and Phi blessings as you move forward together:)

Harpist Krista Strader FAQ

Ceremony Music
    Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Harp
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

We love Krista Strader! Her music is amazing and so relaxing. The ceremony music at weddings with Krista is just lovely!

• A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

I am a wedding and event coordinator and have worked with Krista several times - and I could not be happier about the collaboration! Krista is not only a consummate artist and master of her instrument, she is also professional, friendly, organized and always on time; she is flexible (she played the harp at a Beach Wedding - practically in the sand!!) and accommodating, and everyone loves her! I can't wait to work with her again.

• Jen's Cakes Wedding Cakes

Aw Krista, beautiful Krista. Not only incredible musicality and class but extreme professionalism. She is amazing. Krista can set a perfect mood for your event. Love is in the air when Krista is filling it with the sound of her harp strings.

• San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94116 See on map
    877-415-4277 (Phone number)
    Location of (Harpist Krista Strader)