San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Harpist Krista Strader

Harpist Krista Strader is highly experienced in special events of all types. She has performed for international royalty and heads of state, Hollywood celebrities, government dignitaries Arnold Schwarzenegger and Colin Powell. In 2017, Krista was invited to perform for the VIP opening reception of Museum Barberini located in Potsdam, Germany. Special guests included German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Microsoft founder Bill Gates. She holds a Bachelor of Music in Harp Performance and works in orchestral, choral, musical theatre, and solo settings, including wedding ceremonies and special events throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. She is available for private galas, corporate functions, wedding celebrations and receptions. Her wide variety of repertoire includes classical, contemporary/popular, and beyond. Her premiere recording, The Journey, is now available on Apple iTunes.

Krista is the perfect musician for couples looking for a more classic spin on their romantic day. She can provide lovely classical and popular music throughout your ceremony, cocktail hour and wedding reception. Plus, she is able to accommodate most requests you may have in order to bring your wedding vision to life. Her other wedding ceremony music services include the following:

• Instrumentals (Harp + additional instruments)
  • Able to learn new songs
  • Rehearsal dinner, Bridal Shower/Tea, Anniversaries

Videos 1 Video

43 Reviews for Harpist Krista Strader

Linda · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Harpist!!

Krista was an amazing harpist for my wedding ceremony in November 2018! She played all the selected songs that I chose. She was even able to play a mash up melody that I found on YouTube as I walked down the aisle. I

If you are looking for some class and entertainment for your wedding. Krista is definitely the person you should hire!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Golsa · Married on 10/19/2018

Exceptional and truly a dream!

Krista was a delight to work with, a true professional and a breath of fresh air. All our correspondence took place mostly via email where we discussed all music options and the logistics of the day of. She was very responsive and attentive to any questions we had. Besides making this experience seamless and professional, her talent is exceptional (she truly sounds like a dream). She made our day so perfect and easy and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. She definitely exceeded our expectations and we are forever grateful for making our day beautiful and memorable.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Harpist Krista Strader FAQ

Ceremony Music
    Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Harp
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Thomas Fogarty Winery Winery Weddings

We love Krista Strader! Her music is amazing and so relaxing. The ceremony music at weddings with Krista is just lovely!

• A Day Like No Other Wedding Planners

I am a wedding and event coordinator and have worked with Krista several times - and I could not be happier about the collaboration! Krista is not only a consummate artist and master of her instrument, she is also professional, friendly, organized and always on time; she is flexible (she played the harp at a Beach Wedding - practically in the sand!!) and accommodating, and everyone loves her! I can't wait to work with her again.

• Jen's Cakes Wedding Cakes

Aw Krista, beautiful Krista. Not only incredible musicality and class but extreme professionalism. She is amazing. Krista can set a perfect mood for your event. Love is in the air when Krista is filling it with the sound of her harp strings.

• San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94116 See on map
    877-386-7044 (Phone number)
    Location of (Harpist Krista Strader)