Harpist Krista Strader Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Elaine
    Elaine C. Married on 10/09/2021

Thank you Krista!

Krista is a must hire for your wedding! We were referred to Krista by our venue back in 2019 and we are so happy we hired her for our big day! Our wedding was originally scheduled for 10/10/2020 and due to the pandemic, we had to push our reception to 2021. We took a break from planning due to the pandemic and we picked it back up in the beginning of 2021 and she didn’t miss a beat. Krista’s music was beautiful, we received so many compliments for our ceremony music! She was also extremely professional and was always available to answer any questions or concerns. Thank you, Krista, for everything, we really appreciate it!
    Shaun G. Married on 08/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Krista is wonderful to work with and her music is beautiful

Krista was wonderful to work with on our wedding. She followed strict guidelines for the pandemic (social distancing, masks, sanitizing, etc) so we felt very comfortable.

More importantly, her playing is top shelf. Checking out her website gives you an idea of her repertoire, which includes anything from classical to contemporary pop. However, hearing her play the harp live in person is truly beautiful, the website does not do her justice. She played perfectly and elegantly. Krista is professional, easy-to-work with, and cordial.

Harpist Krista Strader's reply:

Such a pleasure to work with you two, sending you huge congrats and wedding blessings as you move forward together!
    Allison Married on 02/23/2020

Krista is the best!

Krista is AMAZING! She is not only incredibly talented (go check out her website to hear her music!), but she's also kind, patient, and thoughtful. My husband had really hoped Krista could play one of his childhood favorites for his walk down the aisle (an old, Chinese pop song), and KRISTA DELIVERED. My husband and I were so moved that she was able to learn and play the song so beautifully. She also gave great recommendations for song choices for our ceremony. So many of our guests also expressed how much they loved hearing her play. I'm so happy we found Krista and had the chance to work with her. My only regret is that we didn't book her for longer!

Harpist Krista Strader's reply:

Truly a pleasure to work with you both on your gorgeous wedding day, I am so glad I could accommodate that special song for you, thank you Allison!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie N. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Repertoire of Music!

Krista was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and very talented. She has a long list of songs she knows how to play and even learned several songs for us! Our friends and family absolutely enjoyed listening to her play music on the day of the wedding.

The only thing was we wished she was a bit closer so guest could hear her when the bridal party walked down the aisle. I recommend if you book her, have her place a bit closer to the guests so they can hear her beautiful music.

Now I'm trying to figure out what other occasion to book her for so I can listen to her playing again. :p

Harpist Krista Strader's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review Stephanie! It was an honor and pleasure to perform for your beautiful day at Mountain Terrace in October. Sending you and Phi blessings as you move forward together:)
    Linda Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Harpist!!

Krista was an amazing harpist for my wedding ceremony in November 2018! She played all the selected songs that I chose. She was even able to play a mash up melody that I found on YouTube as I walked down the aisle. I

If you are looking for some class and entertainment for your wedding. Krista is definitely the person you should hire!
    Golsa Married on 10/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional and truly a dream!

Krista was a delight to work with, a true professional and a breath of fresh air. All our correspondence took place mostly via email where we discussed all music options and the logistics of the day of. She was very responsive and attentive to any questions we had. Besides making this experience seamless and professional, her talent is exceptional (she truly sounds like a dream). She made our day so perfect and easy and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. She definitely exceeded our expectations and we are forever grateful for making our day beautiful and memorable.
    Alyssa Married on 10/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazingly elegant, talented and professional musician!

Krista was simply amazing! Not only was her music more beautiful and magical than we ever dreamed of, but the way she presents herself is so elegant and professional. She was so easy to work with and made our ceremony so special. Would highly recommend!
  • I
    Ian Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The music that Krista played sent the tone for the wedding and was perfect and provided the ideal backdrop for our special day. We were so pleased that we chose her and would not hesitate to recommend her.
    Ridhi Married on 07/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista, was so wonderful to work with! My now husband and I aren’t from the Bay Area, so it was important to us to have great vendors! And she is beyond great!! Our original venue city hall, notified us 2 weeks before our wedding that the new mayor has chosen the same day and time for her inauguration! Krista, was so helpful and responsive in giving us ideas about potential new venues, and didn’t hesitate, she was so flexible on changing locations. She is a pleasure to work with and her service and music talents are top notch! Thank you Krista, for serenading us, our family and friends with beautiful music on our very special day!!
    Krista, we love you!!
    Ashley Married on 04/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding last weekend at Park Winters and Krista played the harp for our ceremony and the first part of our cocktail hour. She was absolutely amazing!!! Such a professional - we never had to meet in person. A few emails back and forth and getting to listen to her samples on her website and everything was taken care of! She got everything exactly right. To be honest, I never even saw her on the wedding day - I was too busy, my day-of coordinator helped her set up. She clearly knows what she is doing and has done many weddings, which is such an asset when you need to be able to set things up and let the vendor worry about the details. She even learned two new songs for us!! I cannot say enough great things about her and her music. Plus the harp is gorgeous and was such an amazing addition to the wedding. Thank you Krista!!!
    Hart Married on 10/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista was an absolute dream to work with. She is so responsive via email and helped us figure out the music for our ceremony ahead of time. Her repertoire is so extensive that there is absolutely something for everyone. Day of, she arrived right on time with her beautiful harp. She is beyond talented, and her presence set the mood for our whole ceremony. We are so grateful to her! We would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a harpist!!!
  • Crysta
    Crysta Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had the pleasure of booking Krista to perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Krista is extremely talented and her performance wowed our guests. Not only is she a talented performer but behind the scenes she is kind hearted and organized! My fellow brides and grooms know how important both of these qualities are in any vendor.
    Holly Married on 07/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista Strader performed as a solo harpist at our wedding. Her music was absolutely beautiful from the moment the music began she set the romantic ambience I envisioned on our wedding day. She fashioned her repertoire to fit our simply elegant marriage ceremony at San Francisco City Hall! She definitely amazed every guest at the celebration!
    Shenoda Married on 07/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was pleasure to work out the logistics with Krista, with tech flexibility (e.g., e-signature, e-payment, etc), and it was phenomenal to listen to Krista's live music, and it was charming to converse with Krista. Krista revived the special private birthday party for my wife, and indeed she made it a remarkable pleasant event to add to our treasure box of beautiful memories! Thank you so much, Krista! (and of course, thanks for the discount!)
  • F
    Fiona Married on 10/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista was PHENOMENAL! The theme of our ceremony was elegant but nerdy and Krista captured that to a T. We asked her up front if she would be able to learn some songs for us, particularly a few from the Legend of Zelda, our favorite video game series. We gave her a list of 10 songs, with a top 5, thinking that perhaps she would be able to arrange and play one or two for us. She did 8 and has since added them to her repertoire. We were SO excited! When I began to walk down the aisle and hear the music, I got chills and thought I was going to cry because it was so perfect. Many of our guests commented on how great the music was as well, both during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Working with her was a dream. Our day wouldn't have been as special without her.

Harpist Krista Strader's reply:

The feeling is mutual, Fiona and Patrick! I had such a blast learning and adding those Zelda tunes to my repertoire, you are my official "Zelda Couple":) I loved being a part of your awesome and unique special day with the video game theme and wish you two many blessings and many more hours of gaming together in the years ahead, yay!
  • User2819809 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista recently performed at our wedding ceremony, and her music was so beautiful. We were delighted to have so many different kinds of songs to choose from. We chose classical music for the prelude and then music from our favorite films for the processionals and recessional. We highly recommend her!
  • User2662498 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Krista to play at our wedding at Beaulieu Gardens in Napa, CA. The moment Krista started playing the atmosphere of the venue changed to something out of a fairy tale. The sound of her harp filled the air and made our ceremony magical.

Krista also played at our cocktail hour after the ceremony and this is where her skill was really put on display. She was playing modern songs that you find on the radio like Adele and Jason Derulo This had our guests in awe. I do not think anyone expects their guests to talk about the harpist but our guests kept coming up to us to tell us how amazing Krista was.

We could not have asked for anything more for our event with Krista there. She helped make it an incredible experience for both us and our guests.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/25/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista is the best! She plays so beautifully and everyone enjoyed the music during our ceremony. She even learned a song from Star Trek for us!

Harpist Krista Strader's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer. It was a pleasure to work with you and perform for your and Philip's special day! Loved your special requests:)
  • W
    Wayne Married on 06/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We simply loved working with Krista for our destination wedding held at the Clift Hotel in San Francisco on June 6, 2015. My husband and I live in Atlanta, Ga and planned everything with Krista's help through email. It could not have been any easier and Krista delivered exactly what we requested. She is an amazingly talented musician and her performance during our wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour were simply perfection. She added such an amazingly romantic touch to our special day that we will always remember. We highly recommend Krista...you will not go wrong in choosing her for your special event! Thanks Krista...Wayne and Anthony

Harpist Krista Strader's reply:

Thank you so much, Wayne and Anthony, for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I loved hearing about the roads that brought you together, your mom's words were so touching during the ceremony. I wish you many more years of happiness! With love, Krista
    Anita Married on 04/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista performed at our wedding, on April 4, 2015. She played during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and sounded angelically amazing. She performed various songs we requested and they all sounded fantastic. During cocktail hour, she played random pop to contemporary.

During the planning stages, she was absolutely delightful to work with. Krista is one of the warmest, talented people you'll ever meet. Her repertoire is extensive, she had every song we love.

I can't recommend Krista enough. She's incredible, and it was an honor to have her perform at our wedding.

Harpist Krista Strader's reply:

Hi Anita! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Johnny on your beautiful wedding day. Wishing you many blessings as you move forward together! All my best, Krista
    Madalyn Married on 05/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista is an amazing musician with a gigantic repertoire. It was super easy to find music that I loved. She also had a lot of traditional Jewish melodies available, which was very special.
  • User1484059 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista was great. All the planning required was just via email. On the day of the wedding everything went smoothly and she worked with our officiant on all the cues for the entrance of everyone. I would greatly recommend Krista’s services any future brides.
  • Kathy
    Kathy Married on 02/09/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista was amazing! It was the perfect touch for our candlelight ceremony. She was easy to work with and took the time to understand what we wanted. And she is such a nice person. I highly recommend Krista for wedding ceremonies. She will not disappoint.
    Kylie Married on 10/26/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista Strader was an amazing musician! Krista is very professional, has an extensive song library and is willing to learn new music to fit your needs. She is incredibly talented. Having her perform at our ceremony and cocktail hour added a touch of elegance to our wedding. Our guests were very impressed. We would recommend Krista for other brides and grooms or even any event.
  • Geri
    Geri Married on 09/08/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Krista played the most beautiful and romantic ceremony music at our wedding :) Before meeting with her, we were unsure about the type of music we wanted for our ceremony, but after hearing her play the harp, we knew we had to hire her for our special day! It was my first time hearing a harp, and I was hooked. She is very friendly and professional, we highly recommend her to future brides and grooms.
illustration stars