Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant

San Francisco, California, San Francisco, CA 95822 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant

Hi, my name is Lauren and I officiate weddings for sentimental, spontaneous couples who are excited to explore their love! I’m also reinventing the concept of “Wedding Officiant.” After attending many traditional wedding ceremonies, I began to notice a huge emotional gap between how couples wanted to feel on their wedding day (happy, present, connected) and how they actually felt on their wedding day (stressed, overwhelmed, anxious).

Given my playful, inquisitive and sentimental nature, I decided to become the Wedding Officiant who would help fill that gap! I created an in-depth discovery process where couples looking for a unique, once in lifetime experience get to explore their relationship, strengthen their bond and get clear on what marriage means to them...all leading to a completely original ceremony that not only tells their love story, but that celebrates the essence of who they are. The result? Let's find out together! Contact me at www.laurensnead.love to schedule your free 45 minute video consultation!

Lauren Snead has been officiating civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, rehearsals, and vow renewals for over 11 years. She works with couples who belong to no denomination, offering counseling and customized vows to make the experience as loving as possible. She is gay friendly and able to give coaching, a meaningful, original ceremony, and a unique officiant experience. Lauren is licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Follow Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant on

Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant 7
  • Harry

Harry Kerr · Married on 06/06/2019

From Scotland to San Francisco

So my husband and I finally decided to tie the knot and he thought it would be a great idea to travel from Scotland to San Francisco to have our wedding. Where do you even start? So picking the venue was easy enough. The magnificent City Hall. Next who will perform our ceremony, we didnt want it to feel like a business transaction. So the search started. So I stumbled upon Lauren's webpage one afternoon in work, sent an email off had a reply and our journey began. Lauren is absolutely amazing. She is such a lovely, kind hearted person and we connected with her straight away. She captured our love story perfectly, piece by piece and performed such a beautiful ceremony. I can't even describe how wonderfully personal it was. It left us and our friends smiling, laughing and crying all at the same time. Our friends said how beautiful the ceremony was. We would recommend her again and again. Lauren we cannot thank you enough

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant 9

Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review Harry & Scott! Other than seeing you looking incredibly handsome in your Kilts (!), one of my favorite moments was watching you exchange your vows. I was struck by the moment! Surrounded by the historic and majestic SF City Hall, marrying a gay couple from Scotland, during Pride Week, I watched as you spoke genuinely from your hearts and declared your love for one another, making the step from being sweethearts to becoming husbands. We were all crying! And laughing...sometimes at the same time. It was magical and perfect. Thank you for including me in this precious moment! You know I adore you both and am so excited to see where life takes you from here!!! (a move to SF?!?!) With so much love, Lauren
  • Jessica

Jessica Nakano · Married on 05/19/2019

Words cannot express enough, how incredible Lauren is. She is the best out there!!

Lauren was everything we needed, and more. I cannot see my wedding, without her. She was such a hugely important part of our process. She really took care of us during all the stressful months that led up to our special day together... and I wouldn’t want anyone else standing up there with us but her.
    She was the reason our ceremony was so special, and such a tear jerker. The way she connects with the couples she works with makes all the difference. She doesn’t just show up the day of the wedding... she works with the couple months ahead, giving so much love and support. She’s incredibly thoughtful, loving and one of the most passionate people I will ever meet. You can tell, that she truly and absolutely loves what she does. Lauren is worth it. My husband and I just love her to death and will never forget what she did for us.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant 10
    Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant 11

Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Olivia Smartt Photography
    Olivia Smartt Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren is THE BEST. Period. Full stop. Above and beyond all others.

• Inner Light Ceremonies
    Inner Light Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Lauren provided me with coaching services as I began my personal business and dream to become a wedding officiant. From the day we met during her free consultation she blew me away with her passion for life and the world of officiating. Lauren is a natural at empowering others to rock at being themselves and there is no doubt that I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for her guidance, encouragement, and creative coaching style. Lauren is incredibly unique and valuable to this industry and you need her in your life!

• San Francisco, California San Francisco, California, 95822 See on map