Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant

San Francisco, California, San Francisco, CA 95822 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant

Hi, my name is Lauren and I officiate weddings for sentimental, spontaneous couples who are excited to explore their love! I’m also reinventing the concept of “Wedding Officiant.” After attending many traditional wedding ceremonies, I realized that couples were missing a huge emotional opportunity to create an original, heartfelt wedding ceremony that not only reflected the essence of who they are but that also brought their communities closer together. I decided to fill that void and become the Wedding Officiant who would help couples truly explore, express & celebrate their love!

Here's a little more about me: I love sentimental moments, the joy of self discovery and the thrill of surprise. While I’m very playful at heart, I'm also someone with strong beliefs. For example, I believe that “I'm sorry" should be replaced with "thank you”, that everyone should fall in love with someone of the same gender at least once in their lives and that all work days should include a mandatory 20 minute dance party. I also believe we should say something GREAT about our partner every night before bed - especially when we don't want to!

Now I'd love to learn more about you!!! Contact me for a free 45 minute video consultation: www.laurensnead.love

Follow Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant on
7b3ce3e27a2f8a14 1531157616 0d94d03c36131946 1531157614824 1 Screenshot 2018070
spontaneous elijah camille

64 Reviews for Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant

Clara · Married on 10/19/2018

More than just an officiant, a real confidant and true friend!

As a passionate teacher and distiller, we are a couple who can tell if someone loves their job. Lauren most definitely LOVES her job and we couldn't ask for more out of an officiant. (And frankly, neither can you!) We loved having her be a part of our journey!

Lauren gave us the courage to be bold and proud with our relationship and helped us explore the depths of our connection. This made for an amazing, meaningful ceremony that everyone remembered fondly and a wedding full of happy tears.

Lauren helped workshop our vows and kept us positive throughout this entire process. We couldn't have asked for a better person who embodied what we felt was the most important thing about celebrating a union: love.

No one will remember what your bouquet was or why it meant something to you, but everyone will remember how you looked at each other on that day. And - even though I know my husband looks at me with a smile that ends wars - this day, everyone else was able to see that out of him too. :)

Lauren, thank you so much for everything. You are an amazing soul and you make the world a better place.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant's reply:

Your passion, your poetry, your presence and your deep love for one another are all things that inspire me so much about you Clara & Zhi! You really showed up to this process, and together, we created something magical. Thank you for showing up, thank you for the beautiful review, and thank you for being two people that I am so grateful to have in my life!!!

Rani · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Lauren was absolutely a 5-star experience! She is such a wonderful person and a pro at what she does. My husband and I really enjoyed her in-depth process, which brought out the best in our ability to express our love and admiration for each other. We didn't hire a wedding planner and Lauren was so helpful with her tips for how to make our day run more smoothly. Overall I can't recommend her services enough! If you are lucky enough to work with Lauren you will be guaranteed a ceremony that you and your guests will remember forever!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant's reply:

Rani, I can't even begin to express how much this review warms my heart. Both you and Nelson are such dear, special people and it was an incredible honor to witness your relationship and celebrate your love. And your vows? Breathtaking. Thank you so much for this beautiful review and for all the love. It's so mutual!!!

Lauren Snead Wedding Officiant FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Olivia Smartt Photography
    Olivia Smartt Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren is THE BEST. Period. Full stop. Above and beyond all others.

• Inner Light Ceremonies
    Inner Light Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Lauren provided me with coaching services as I began my personal business and dream to become a wedding officiant. From the day we met during her free consultation she blew me away with her passion for life and the world of officiating. Lauren is a natural at empowering others to rock at being themselves and there is no doubt that I wouldn't be where I am if it weren't for her guidance, encouragement, and creative coaching style. Lauren is incredibly unique and valuable to this industry and you need her in your life!

• Sacramento, CA 95822 See on map