Ma Petite Maison Cake Design

Ma Petite Maison Cake Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ma Petite Maison Cake Design

Isn't life delicious?

Welcome to our cake boutique website. We are a licensed bakery that takes great pleasure in showcasing our style & philosophy on the art of cakes. From simple buttercreams with delicate flavors to fondant-covered confectionary pieces, we look forward to working with you to create dessert flavors and designs that inspire and meet your exact need for that special day!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cake Stands (6)
Cake Toppers (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Nut Free (1)

We used Negar for our wedding in April and we were beyond impressed. The tasting was so much fun and she let us use two different types of cake. A week before the wedding I provided a picture for her and she was able to replicate it almost exactly! It was gorgeous and not to mention tasted amazing as well! She delivered the day of and was able to pick her cake stand up the next day. So if you want a beautiful cake and an easy process she is the way to go!

Photo of Ma Petite Maison Cake Design in Danville, CA
Profile Picture Rachel, 4/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Negar is incredible! She has such a great personality and is an incredible baker. She did our wedding cake for our wedding at Nella Terra Cellars last month. We got so many compliments on how delicious our cake was! Not only did it taste great but it looked beautiful! I will be using Negar in the future!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Oh my! Where to start? We had our wedding On Labor Day weekend and had a hard time finding a vendor that was able to deliver our cake on a Sunday. We contacted Negar and not only was available, but we found out that her cake designs were amazingly beautiful and featured in magazines! We right away jumped to lock he down to make our wedding cake and never looked back! We're so happy with our decision! A+

Profile Picture Koji, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Cake

Ma Petite Maison Cake Design Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

220x220 sq 1465487114015 image
220x220 sq 1465486657504 image
220x220 sq 1465487554143 image

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Negar is so talented! I have worked with her a handful of times now and I always love the outcome of her work. Not to mention that she is the sweetest!!

Negar is a very talented baker, cake designer and dessert queen! I have never seen a design from Negar I did not love. I have worked with Negar on multiple style shoots, weddings, events and even my own wedding. Her work speaks for itself, the time and detail she puts into her work really reflects the end result. She is a true dessert designer master. Her work is so beautiful you almost dont want to eat it!! I highly recommend Negar, she has true talent and not to mention all of her cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and cake pops TASTE AMAZING!!! She is one of a kind.

Negar of Ma Petite Maison Cake Design is the best of the best! Her cakes and sweets are delicious of course but oh how STUNNING do they look! You will be overwhelmed by her creativity or passion for her work. You will not be disappointed by choosing to work with her for your special occasion.. she never disapoints!

Negar is a a true artist! Every one of her cakes is beautifully designed and tastes equally as amazing! Her creativity and passion shows in every cake/ dessert she creates. I highly recommend her!

Negar of Ma Petite Maison Cake Design creates the most unique and sophisticated wedding cakes. Her wedding cakes are true works of art. Not only are they gorgeous, but her cakes are also really tasty! It's the perfect combination. I highly recommend her!

Danville, CA 94506   See On Map