Danville, CA 94506 Map · Phone number

About Ma Petite Maison Cake Design

Welcome to our cake boutique website. We are a licensed bakery that takes great pleasure in showcasing our style & philosophy on the art of cakes. From simple buttercreams with delicate flavors to fondant-covered confectionary pieces, we look forward to working with you to create dessert flavors and designs that inspire and meet your exact need for that special day!

Follow Ma Petite Maison Cake Design on

e77952e58bb0845b mpm logo
e77952e58bb0845b mpm logo

17 Reviews for Ma Petite Maison Cake Design

Ma Petite Maison Cake Design 1
Ma Petite Maison Cake Design 2
  • Alona

Alona Frenilei Batulan · Married on 09/15/2019

She’s the best wedding cake baker in the world!!!

We picked Negar based on her dazzling yelp reviews and also because she is somewhat close to our venue. I tried contacting her but the voicemail always says that her shop is very busy. Some people might find this annoying or they might just stop and look for a different vendor but that is not the case for me. I knew then that she was the one. That voicemail motivated me to keep on contacting her because being busy means that her creations are great. At last, my persistence paid off and we were finally able to talk about my wedding cake. I was so ecstatic when she sent me all the flavors she has to offer and we immediately booked her for tasting. All the flavors that we chose tasted very good and we ended up getting the taro and cookies and cream combination for our cake. In addition, we also ordered mini cupcakes from her. One thing that I like about Negar is that you can really tell that she loves what she’s doing and that she deeply cares for her clients. She didn’t even want to take our reservation money because she strongly believes that we shouldn’t pay her unless she’s done some kind of service for us. Our guests love our cake and it’s all because of Negar. It was beautiful and perfect and take note, she gave us extra mini cupcakes for free just to make sure our guests will have enough which I think is very sweet of her. Negar is awesome and we highly recommend her! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Ma Petite Maison Cake Design 3
  • Deaddorothy

Rachael · Married on 06/09/2019

Quality and Taste

Our cake was perfect. Taste was something we both wanted to be on point for our wedding day. Negar delivered that and more. Our guests were blown away by our fun flavors and the quality of the cake. Even my dad who never likes cake was over the moon. She has so many fun flavor combos that if you want an out of this world experience look no further. Our flavors were lemon cake with rose buttercream and almond cake with strawberry buttercream. The butter cream is superior to any other tasting we had, you have to try it. Thank you so much Negar you are amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ven H · Married on 11/24/2018

Our clients raves about our wedding cake

We are so happy with our decision to have Ma Petite Maison Cake Design make our wedding cake! Our guests raved about it and we even had leftovers too enjoy for the next day. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect wedding cake for their wedding! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ma Petite Maison Cake Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Adri Chavez | Design & Styling
    Adri Chavez | Design & Styling Wedding Planners

Negar is so talented! I have worked with her a handful of times now and I always love the outcome of her work. Not to mention that she is the sweetest!!

• LC Floral Design
    LC Floral Design Wedding Florists

Negar is a very talented baker, cake designer and dessert queen! I have never seen a design from Negar I did not love. I have worked with Negar on multiple style shoots, weddings, events and even my own wedding. Her work speaks for itself, the time and detail she puts into her work really reflects the end result. She is a true dessert designer master. Her work is so beautiful you almost dont want to eat it!! I highly recommend Negar, she has true talent and not to mention all of her cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and cake pops TASTE AMAZING!!! She is one of a kind.

• Denise Lillie Engagements
    Denise Lillie Engagements Wedding Planners

Negar of Ma Petite Maison Cake Design is the best of the best! Her cakes and sweets are delicious of course but oh how STUNNING do they look! You will be overwhelmed by her creativity or passion for her work. You will not be disappointed by choosing to work with her for your special occasion.. she never disapoints!

• Danville, 94506 See on map
    ( 925) 967-2253 (Phone number)