Danville, CA 94506 Map · Phone number

About Ma Petite Maison Cake Design

Welcome to our cake boutique website. We are a licensed bakery that takes great pleasure in showcasing our style & philosophy on the art of cakes. From simple buttercreams with delicate flavors to fondant-covered confectionary pieces, we look forward to working with you to create dessert flavors and designs that inspire and meet your exact need for that special day!

Follow Ma Petite Maison Cake Design on

13 Reviews for Ma Petite Maison Cake Design

Jocelyn · Married on 08/10/2018

Ok. So I knew from the start that I wanted Negar to make our wedding cake. I was really impressed when I read all of the positive Yelp reviews and was intrigued by her flavors. So when she replied back and scheduled a time for my husband (then fiancé) and I to do the tasting, I was super excited.

For our tasting, we chose to try the red velvet, the taro and the green tea cakes and for the filling we chose rose, mango, Oreo, vanilla and caramel. EVERYTHING was soo good. I mean, even my husband, who doesn’t like sweets, loved everything and ate all of his cupcakes.

So for our 2-tiered cake we chose the taro cake w/ mango filling, for our cupcakes we got red velvet w/ Oreo and green tea w/ rose and for the cake pops we got the vanilla. She also made us cookies and I surprised my husband with a groom’s cake shaped like a Nike sneaker. He loved it and didn’t want it cut so we saved it and ate it when we got home. It was yummy! Actually everything was yummy! Okay I actually didn’t get to eat our wedding cake or the cake pop since they were all gone by the time I was ready to eat them but everybody told me they were delicious. I was able to eat a part of a cookie and one of the red velvet cupcakes and both were awesome. By the end of the night, we didn’t have anything left. :(

Also, let me add that our cake and everything else were exactly how we wanted them to look. I sent Negar pictures and vaguely explained what I wanted but she got it. She understood my vision and executed it perfectly. Our dessert table was beautiful!

Oh and 1 more thing. Negar’s desserts are sweet but she’s even sweeter! She is the best and so easy to talk to. She is inviting and warm and I think that really resonates in her creations.

Thank you, Negar!

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

Negar is incredible! She has such a great personality and is an incredible baker. She did our wedding cake for our wedding at Nella Terra Cellars last month. We got so many compliments on how delicious our cake was! Not only did it taste great but it looked beautiful! I will be using Negar in the future!

Koji · Married on 09/03/2017

Oh my! Where to start? We had our wedding On Labor Day weekend and had a hard time finding a vendor that was able to deliver our cake on a Sunday. We contacted Negar and not only was available, but we found out that her cake designs were amazingly beautiful and featured in magazines! We right away jumped to lock he down to make our wedding cake and never looked back! We're so happy with our decision! A+

Award

Ma Petite Maison Cake Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Be Loved Events + Design
    Be Loved Events + Design Wedding Planners

Negar is so talented! I have worked with her a handful of times now and I always love the outcome of her work. Not to mention that she is the sweetest!!

• LC Floral Design
    LC Floral Design Wedding Florists

Negar is a very talented baker, cake designer and dessert queen! I have never seen a design from Negar I did not love. I have worked with Negar on multiple style shoots, weddings, events and even my own wedding. Her work speaks for itself, the time and detail she puts into her work really reflects the end result. She is a true dessert designer master. Her work is so beautiful you almost dont want to eat it!! I highly recommend Negar, she has true talent and not to mention all of her cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and cake pops TASTE AMAZING!!! She is one of a kind.

• d. Royal Engagements
    d. Royal Engagements Wedding Planners

Negar of Ma Petite Maison Cake Design is the best of the best! Her cakes and sweets are delicious of course but oh how STUNNING do they look! You will be overwhelmed by her creativity or passion for her work. You will not be disappointed by choosing to work with her for your special occasion.. she never disapoints!

• Danville, CA 94506 See on map
    ( 925) 967-2253 (Phone number)