Danville, CA 94506 Map · Phone number

About Ma Petite Maison Cake Design

Welcome to our cake boutique website. We are a licensed bakery that takes great pleasure in showcasing our style & philosophy on the art of cakes. From simple buttercreams with delicate flavors to fondant-covered confectionary pieces, we look forward to working with you to create dessert flavors and designs that inspire and meet your exact need for that special day!

Follow Ma Petite Maison Cake Design on

15 Reviews for Ma Petite Maison Cake Design

1 User photo

Ma Petite Maison Cake Design 1

Ven H · Married on 11/24/2018

Our clients raves about our wedding cake

We are so happy with our decision to have Ma Petite Maison Cake Design make our wedding cake! Our guests raved about it and we even had leftovers too enjoy for the next day. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect wedding cake for their wedding! Highly recommended!

• Nina

Nina Sudarsan · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely the best cake ever

I want to start by saying I am not a cake person, and wouldn't have even had a cake at our wedding but for the tradition, but I would eat the cake that Negar made every day for the rest of my life. If you are considering having Negar make a cake for your special event, please just hire her! We heard from guest after guest after guest about how they had multiple slices of cake and could not believe how good it was.

And Negar is incredibly wonderful and positive to work with. At our tasting, we mentioned to Negar that we liked honey in our desserts, and she actually went into her kitchen and quickly whipped up an INCREDIBLE honey buttercream while we were there for us to taste in addition to the flavors we were already trying. Honey wasn't even one of her offerings, but she said of course we could have that for the wedding--and we ended up having alternating layers of Chai cake with honey buttercream frosting, and pistachio cake with coconut frosting. Each flavor pairing was out of this world and Negar nailed the exact brushed gold design that we wanted on the design. Thank you so much Negar!!

Jocelyn · Married on 08/10/2018

Ok. So I knew from the start that I wanted Negar to make our wedding cake. I was really impressed when I read all of the positive Yelp reviews and was intrigued by her flavors. So when she replied back and scheduled a time for my husband (then fiancé) and I to do the tasting, I was super excited.

For our tasting, we chose to try the red velvet, the taro and the green tea cakes and for the filling we chose rose, mango, Oreo, vanilla and caramel. EVERYTHING was soo good. I mean, even my husband, who doesn’t like sweets, loved everything and ate all of his cupcakes.

So for our 2-tiered cake we chose the taro cake w/ mango filling, for our cupcakes we got red velvet w/ Oreo and green tea w/ rose and for the cake pops we got the vanilla. She also made us cookies and I surprised my husband with a groom’s cake shaped like a Nike sneaker. He loved it and didn’t want it cut so we saved it and ate it when we got home. It was yummy! Actually everything was yummy! Okay I actually didn’t get to eat our wedding cake or the cake pop since they were all gone by the time I was ready to eat them but everybody told me they were delicious. I was able to eat a part of a cookie and one of the red velvet cupcakes and both were awesome. By the end of the night, we didn’t have anything left. :(

Also, let me add that our cake and everything else were exactly how we wanted them to look. I sent Negar pictures and vaguely explained what I wanted but she got it. She understood my vision and executed it perfectly. Our dessert table was beautiful!

Oh and 1 more thing. Negar’s desserts are sweet but she’s even sweeter! She is the best and so easy to talk to. She is inviting and warm and I think that really resonates in her creations.

Thank you, Negar!

Award

Ma Petite Maison Cake Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Be Loved Events + Design
    Be Loved Events + Design Wedding Planners

Negar is so talented! I have worked with her a handful of times now and I always love the outcome of her work. Not to mention that she is the sweetest!!

• LC Floral Design
    LC Floral Design Wedding Florists

Negar is a very talented baker, cake designer and dessert queen! I have never seen a design from Negar I did not love. I have worked with Negar on multiple style shoots, weddings, events and even my own wedding. Her work speaks for itself, the time and detail she puts into her work really reflects the end result. She is a true dessert designer master. Her work is so beautiful you almost dont want to eat it!! I highly recommend Negar, she has true talent and not to mention all of her cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and cake pops TASTE AMAZING!!! She is one of a kind.

• d. Royal Engagements
    d. Royal Engagements Wedding Planners

Negar of Ma Petite Maison Cake Design is the best of the best! Her cakes and sweets are delicious of course but oh how STUNNING do they look! You will be overwhelmed by her creativity or passion for her work. You will not be disappointed by choosing to work with her for your special occasion.. she never disapoints!

• Danville, CA 94506 See on map
    ( 925) 967-2253 (Phone number)