This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Create memories on your wedding day. Cutting the cake is one of the first things you will do as a married couple. You need a showpiece that is unforgettably delicious.

Impress guests with a cake like no other. With scratch recipes and unique flavor profiles, guests will be raving for years to come. Even non-cake-lovers learn that they do, in fact, love cake after tasting ours!

Tell your story, express your personality, and bring your dreams to life. Your story and style are unique. Your desserts must be too!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$6

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Natasha is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for her vegan wedding cakes. Her cakes are described as delicious and beautiful, with non-vegan guests not noticing any difference in taste or texture. Reviewers appreciated Natasha's helpfulness throughout the planning process and her willingness to deliver the cake to their wedding location. Her artistic skills, flavors, and frostings were praised, and many guests complimented the cake's taste and appearance. Overall, customers were extremely satisfied and would choose Natasha again for any event.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Barbara
Barbara Sent on 10/06/2023

Amazing design and taste

Natasha did our wedding cake for our July 10th 2023 wedding. We ordered a three tier cake that feeds around 60 I believe!

Amazing marks across everything customer service, the cake itself, the aesthetic, etc. I knew from the beginning I wanted to support a local baker and fell in love with Natasha's delicate artwork, her cakes are truly a piece of art and they taste amazing too.

Although we live in the south bay, we had our wedding in San Francisco, there was a delivery fee but of course Natasha could have said no but I am so thankful she was willing to drive up to the city and make sure our cake was delivered and set up correctly.

During the months of working on the cake, she listened to our preferences when it came to design and color, sharing some draft sketches with us. After seeing a few of her buttercream flowers, I knew I wanted to have the same instead of real flowers and do not regret it. Not only did it save us some money, but it was gorgeous and edible :)
L
Lashta S. Sent on 06/24/2024

Wedding Cake

Natasha did such an amazing job for my wedding cake!! She was very easy to work with and was very accommodating.
K
Kaitlin C. Sent on 05/28/2024

Natasha's Treats - 10/10

Natasha was easy to work with. She delivered a cake that looked and tasted amazing, and it perfectly matched our colors and aesthetic!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Natasha Tufail
Natasha Tufail
owner

I'm Natasha and I would like to introduce you to my delicious and beautiful creations for your special days.

Raised in Ukraine, I grew up loving the delectable European cakes my mother would bake from scratch. This experience cultivated my love for sweets and baking, and taught me to appreciate desserts that offer both exceptional flavor and just the right amount of sweetness.

Eleven years ago, following the birth of my third daughter, I made the decision to start a new page of my career -- I said goodbye to my 10-year job as a dental hygienist and founded Natasha's Treats.

Several years ago, my children were diagnosed with multiple food sensitivities that made them unable to enjoy many desserts, making me realize that others were in the same situation. This inspired me to take my business to the next level and master the art of crafting incredible desserts that are free from dairy, eggs, nuts, and wheat. Whether it's for health reasons or to help protect the planet and animals, we're proud to offer vegan flavors that everyone can enjoy!

When I'm not baking or decorating, you can find me spending quality time with my husband and three daughters, watching movies, traveling, or exploring the scenic hiking trails of the Bay Area.

Anna
Anna
Baker

Anna became a valued member of our team a year ago after moving to the Bay Area as a refugee following the outbreak of war in Ukraine. With her extensive experience in baking and dessert making, she previously sourced cakes, cupcakes, and macarons for various restaurants and coffee shops in her hometown of Chernigiv, Ukraine. Outside of work, Anna is passionate about the three C's: coffee, cars, and cats.

Nestldown