Nestldown

22420 Old Santa Cruz Hwy, Los Gatos, CA 95033 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Nestldown

Nestldown is a 180-acre property that was originally designed and developed for the owners and their family use, with the goal of offering a special space for the non-profits benefitting disadvantaged individuals or those in crisis and transition. We now offer a beautiful venue for all types of events, including weddings! It is a private family owned and operated property nestled among the redwoods in the Santa Cruz Mountains and surrounded by acres of carefully tended flower gardens and orchards. Nestldown is an especially beautiful escape from the everyday world.

View over 200+ Event Galleries at https://nestldown.smugmug.com/

We would love to offer you a guided tour of the facility by appointment. Please book a tour at https://nestldown.youcanbook.me/

• The Ranch at Little Hills
  • The Gardens at Heather Farm
  • The Hastings House
  • Marin Art & Garden Center
Dinner Option inside the Barn on a Rainy Day or simply if you don't want dinner on the Main Lawn!
majesta patterson copy 51 29583 158313262615613
1967 London Taxi for Couple
1967 London Taxi for Couple
Apple Knoll
Apple Knoll
Apple Knoll w. Our Animals!
Apple Knoll w. Our Animals!
Koi Pond Cocktail Hour
Koi Pond Cocktail Hour
Dance Party!
Dance Party!
Main Lawn Dinner
Bride walking down "asile"
Bride walking down "asile"
Different View of Barn Dinner
Tree House
Additional Lighting by Apis
Additional Lighting by Apis
Barn Dining
Dog Friendly for Couple!!!
Dog Friendly for Couple!!!
Chapel Steps
Ceremony Facing the Redwoods
9de51d896389653b Danielle Gillett 3
Ceremony in the Chapel facing the Redwood Trees!Photo: Ginny Silver
Ceremony in the Chapel facing the Redwood Trees!Photo: Ginny Silver
The Back of the Barn. The entrance after Cocktail Hour & Dinner for Dancing!Photo: Danielle Gillett
The Stairway into the Chapel!Photo: Brian MacStay
The Stairway into the Chapel!Photo: Brian MacStay
Chapel Ceremony Facing the PondPhoto: Danielle Gillett
Chapel Ceremony Facing the PondPhoto: Danielle Gillett
Round Tables for Dinner inside the Barn during Fall Rain!Photo: Brian MacStay
Round Tables for Dinner inside the Barn during Fall Rain!Photo: Brian MacStay
Main Lawn Dinner with the Pond as a backdrop!Photo: Danielle Gillett
Main Lawn Dinner with the Pond as a backdrop!Photo: Danielle Gillett
The Fantasy Garden - Often a Place for a Couples' First Look or Cocktail hour while you take post...
First Announcement being a Mr. & Mrs. on the Mini Train!Photo: Ginny Silver
First Announcement being a Mr. & Mrs. on the Mini Train!Photo: Ginny Silver
View of Dinner on the Main Lawn from across the pond!
View of Dinner on the Main Lawn from across the pond!
Ceremony in the Chapel facing the Redwoods!Photo: Danielle Gillett
Ceremony in the Chapel facing the Redwoods!Photo: Danielle Gillett
Photo: Danielle Gillett
Photo: Danielle Gillett
A Bride Walking Down the Steps to be given away by her Father! Photo: Ginny Silver
A Shaded Dinner Set-Up up on the Main LawnPhoto: Michelle Walker
A Shaded Dinner Set-Up up on the Main LawnPhoto: Michelle Walker
Couple Photos under the 150ft Redwood Tree Canopy!Photo: A Fist Full of Bolts
Couple Photos under the 150ft Redwood Tree Canopy!Photo: A Fist Full of Bolts
A Fall Wedding with couple photos in the Apple Orchard! Photo: Brian MacStay
A Fall Wedding with couple photos in the Apple Orchard! Photo: Brian MacStay
Rustic couple Photo in the Back Woods of the Property!Photo: Nirav Patel
Rustic couple Photo in the Back Woods of the Property!Photo: Nirav Patel
An Old London Taxi to take the Bride and Groom where they need to go on the Property - often used as...
Barn Set-Up for comfortable seating during Dancing!Photo: Michelle Walker
Barn Set-Up for comfortable seating during Dancing!Photo: Michelle Walker
The Front Entrance of the Barn - Often Times where your Welcome Table for your guests will be!Photo:...
chapel close
Wedding Set Up in the Chapel facing the Redwoods
Wedding Set Up in the Chapel facing the Redwoods
The Barn Lit Up in the Evening.
The Barn Lit Up in the Evening.
majesta patterson copy 51 29583 158313262615613

Photos 100 Photos
Real Weddings 63 Photos

51 Reviews for Nestldown

• Elvina

Elvina F · Married on 10/11/2020

Highly recommended!

Even before I started wedding planning, I knew that having my future wedding at Nestldown would be a dream come true. For years, I had seen pictures of the beautiful redwoods, flowers, ponds, and buildings, not realizing that this gorgeous venue was local. When I got engaged, I knew that the first venue I was going to want to tour was Nestldown! In hindsight, touring Nestldown before any other venue may have been a mistake, as I knew that no other venue could live up to it. The property even more beautiful in real life and I felt like I was transported into a fairytale forest.

It is clear that Nestldown really knows what they are doing when it comes to weddings. The entire planning process was extremely organized, with plenty of paperwork provided to outline every guideline. I'm not going to lie, the guidelines were pretty strict, but completely justified considering all of the efforts made to keep the property wedding-ready. Diana, the Events Director, sat down with my husband and me and patiently went through all of the paperwork and its legalese to ensure we understood everything. We were also given lists of their recommended vendors and Diana was able to provide us with personalized recommendations that suited our needs.

We were initially assigned Jaynie as our Special Events Manager (SEM) who would be our point person leading up to and on our big day. Jaynie was such a delight, but unfortunately we only got to meet her once before the pandemic hit and we had to change our wedding day plans.

With the uncertainty of planning a wedding during a pandemic, my husband and I ultimately decided to downsize our guest list and cut out our reception dinner altogether. Diana was wonderful, keeping us updated on how our wedding would be affected by the county guidelines as well as providing us with various options for keeping our original date or postponing. We opted to downsize to a "minimony", which is essentially just the ceremony and cocktail hour, but were still able to incorporate aspects from our original full length wedding.

Samantha, our new minimony SEM, and her team really went above and beyond to make our day special. We really wanted to make our grand entrance on the train, but when it was discovered that there would be no one available to drive the train, she arranged it so that someone got trained literally the day before our wedding to make it happen! On the day of the wedding, there was a motorcycle accident leading to the venue, with the resultant traffic making me arrive 45 minutes late. By the time I showed up, I was completely frantic and convinced we were going to have to cut things out of our schedule to get back on track. Samantha was totally on it, calming me down and worked her magic to adjust the timing of our schedule, making everything play out as originally intended. At the end of the night, after we returned to our hotel, we were pleasantly surprised to find that someone from the Nestldown team dropped off a ring box we had left at the venue. I can't even begin to express how grateful we were to Samantha and her team for making our day absolutely perfect. We can't thank her, Diana, and everyone at Nestldown enough!

Sent on 01/16/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2018

Incredible- dream come true

To say the least, getting married at Nestldown was a dream come true. My (now) husband and I instantly fell in love with this property. I had viewed 18+ properties and had very high standards. Nestldown met every single one of those and more. There are so many beautiful features to this property including the stunning redwood trees, lake, small train, horses, twinkle tree lights, and more! While we had our wedding reception, deer actually walked down and fed in the meadow next to guests-- it was out of a fairy tale.

My wedding day truly went off without a snag. My goal was for each guest to have a blast. I was told multiple times by various guests it was the best wedding they had ever too and the most stunning venue they had ever visited. I truly cannot say enough positive things about Nestldown and my wedding day-- I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful memory. In addition to the incredible day, the Beck family is also incredible! They truly care about each and every bride. They welcomed us into their home for the contract signing and we spent hours just chatting and bonding. I grew very close with the family over the 1.5 years of planning and never had a bad encounter. They are beyond generous, loving, warm, compassionate people. It is so rare to meet people like the Beck family. Diana Beck and I have continued to stay close since my wedding (2 years ago) and can truly say she is one of my closest friends.

You will be so so happy to get married here and make the most fabulous life long memories and friendships.

Sent on 07/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nestldown FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 12000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 9500
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 12000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 9500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
    5 Main Areas
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Preferred Vendors Only
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    March
    April
    November
    December

• Elite Entertainment Wedding DJs

Beautifully maintained venue with a magical secret garden feel. It's always a pleasure working with their organized professionals.

• Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

One of the most stunning venues in all of Northern California. One of the first word of wedding guests' mouths is WOW! It seriously is a resounding WOW! The entire crew at Nestldown is dedicated to creating a very personal experience. While they do many events, I can tell you that each one has it's own feel. Pretty darn special. If you're looking for something that's just out of this world - Check out Nestldown!

• BIG FUN Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

An amazing place to have a wedding, with an amazing staff that is very friendly and works fantastically well with outside wedding vendors that come to the property. Because the venue has unique facilities requirements that vendors must be comfortable with, Nestldown's carefully curated list of recommended vendors assures clients a high degree of success that all aspects of their day will go smoothly. Our staff enjoys working there especially because of the high quality of fellow wedding vendors.

• 22420 Old Santa Cruz Hwy Los Gatos, CA, 95033 See on map
    408-709-7993 (Phone number)
    Open for Private Tours on Saturday and Sunday Only - Please book a tour online via our website at www.Nestldown.com
    Location of (Nestldown)