9339 Mill Street, Ben Lomond, CA 95005 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 2

About Wylder Space

Wylder Space is a catering company based in Santa Cruz, California that puts a new twist on the old classic- the art of entertaining. They choose quality over quantity, practicing a minimalist, organic approach to dining and entertaining in order to give their clients a unique boutique experience.

Cuisine
The cuisine style of Wylder Space is a reflection of their lifestyles, combining outdoorsy down to earth food that is warm, natural and unpretentious. Their ingredients are simple, organic and change seasonally, coming straight from the farms that they work with. All of their menus are customized to fit each event and are crafted to best suit your personal vision. These are some of the selections and styles that are present in their menus:

• Beer and wine tastings
  • Limited bar
  • Wedding cake
  • Starts, soups and salads
  • Entree selections

Whether you are hosting a hipster pop up dinner in a whimsical space or a sophisticated over the top celebration, Wylder Space will create an idyllic experience using the highest level of care and service. They are known for their genuine hospitality and love of their craft, cultivating relationships with some of the best vendors in the industry over the past 15 years so that you have everything you may need for your wedding. They will uniquely capture your distinctive vision and present it to you in a neatly wrapped package.

d5f44986c98fd4fa IMG 6503

Wylder Space 3
Wylder Space 4

Liana Hadarean · Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious food

The food was really delicious and looked great. The guests were very impressed with the food. Molly is incredibly responsive and reliable. She was very accommodating for us making several changes to the menu and rental list. It was great to work with her and she made things very easy for us.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Samantha · Married on 02/24/2019

Everything was perfect!

When I was searching for a caterer for my wedding, I researched at least a dozen different vendors. Each one had some reason why they could not provide what I was requesting, OR they were extremely expensive. When I found Organicopia, Molly was able to provide me with exactly what I needed and wanted, at a good price. My husband and I went to taste their food and didn't even need to try anyone else - the food was amazing! Molly was also very understanding and accommodating when I had confusions or problems I was running into. She was always so extremely sweet and helpful. My questions and concerns were answered and addressed very quickly. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer! I had countless guests tell me how great the food was. They took care of so many things I would have never thought to ask about and I was able to spend my wedding worry-free. I am so happy with their service!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Award

Wylder Space FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 136.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 85.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 85.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, French, Italian, Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Wylder Space 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Wylder Space 2
    Now Booking Weddings for 2020

We're always eager to be a part of a wedding celebration!

Ready to plan your 2020 wedding? We'd love to be a part of it.

If your wedding date is in 2020 we'd like to extend a 10% discount off your final catering contract if you choose to book your wedding with Wylder Space.

We offer complimentary tastings, customized menu development, full service catering and can help with vendor referrals, event planning, design layout and day of coordination.

Shoot us an email or give us a jingle for quotes and menu design!

We're thrilled to work with you :)

408.828.5461

molly@wylderspace.com

• 9339 Mill Street Ben Lomond, CA, 95005 See on map
    408-409-8180 (Phone number)
    by appointment only
  • 5340 Scotts Valley Drive, Scotts Valley, Ca, 95066 Santa Cruz, CA, 95060 See on map
    408-409-8229 (Phone number)