Cupertino, CA 95014 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About BIG FUN Disc Jockeys

BIG FUN Disc Jockeys (http://www.bigfundj.com) has entertained for thousands of weddings throughout the Bay Area. We also play for school, college, corporate, and community events. All of our DJs are college-educated and highly professional, train together, utilize company-standardized equipment and music sets, and follow identical processes, to ensure that our clients' experiences are consistent from event to event. We are fully insured with a $2 million liability policy, backup equipment, backup vehicles, and backup personnel.

Follow BIG FUN Disc Jockeys on

BIG FUN Disc Jockeys 3
BIG FUN Disc Jockeys 4
BIG FUN Disc Jockeys 5

Natalie Wendt · Married on 09/01/2019

Big fun dj is the best choice

BIG FUN DJ'd our wedding on 9/1/19 at Thomas Fogarty Winery. We had the best time and so did all of our guests, this is largely because of our wonderful DJ, Woody. From the start BIG FUN was transparent, efficient, honest, and great at communicating. My favorite part is BIG FUN does not expect a payment until AFTER your wedding to ensure you are satisfied with their service, which you will be!

Part of booking BIG FUN includes meeting your DJ before your wedding to go over music choices and the schedule for the big day. Woody was great, he accommodated our hectic schedule and the fact that we live in San Diego (but were married in the Bay Area) and met us on a day that worked for us.

The actual day of our wedding Woody, clearly and efficiently guided the day through, announcing important cues for guests to follow. He played all the music we love and made sure the guests were having a great time. My husband and I personally really liked how Woody didn't give off the "cheesy" vibe most wedding DJ's do, he was professional, didn't try to promote himself or BIG FUN, his primary focus was the flow of the wedding and making sure we were all having fun. We had an amazing wedding day and would recommend BIG FUN DJ to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Alice

Alice Wang · Married on 08/18/2019

My favorite wedding vendor!

Paul from Big Fun DJ was hands down the best vendor I worked with throughout the whole wedding planning process. I was won over from the beginning, when I told him we wanted to get as much dancing time as possible, and he actively suggested not getting the photobooth. I really, really appreciated not getting upsold, and instead getting an honest recommendation on how to make our day the way we wanted it. I actually got a lot of guidance from Paul on how a wedding should work in the first place! I had no idea really what the order of things normally is, or what kinds of music we'd need to think about, and he helped clarify all that within the first couple of calls. He had a long list of popular songs by decade that made it easy for us to give a sense of the kind of music we like, and when we checked in about a month or so before the wedding he was so reassuring, telling us we were on track with the number of decisions we'd made by that point. It was also exactly the kind of collaboration I wanted. Besides a few specific songs I had in mind, I could just give him a general theme, and leave it up to Paul to come up with the actual playlist. He gave feedback if something I had in mind wouldn't really work, and obviously had a lot of experience with the details, like who's going to need to get miked up when, how much time to budget for walking down the aisle, how to avoid awkward silences. All greatly appreciated. Oh, and though the wedding was in the Bay Area, we were planning from London, and Paul gracefully accommodated the time difference.

Then, on the day, Paul really made the show happen. The ceremony worked beautifully, Paul kept us on time as the MC--even when our schedule had to change due to the weather--and as many people have already mentioned, got everyone on the dance floor! Even the people I really did not expect! He had helped with some tips on preparing the slideshow and it was great to be able to just hand that over to him to take care of playing at the right time.

Paul was such a professional, a joy to work with, and it would not have been as successful a wedding without him!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Bui · Married on 08/09/2019

Get Ready to Dance the Night Away!

We had Paul Burchfield as our DJ and he was amazing in every way! I was very impressed with his communication and organization. We gave him a list of songs we liked for dinner and the dance floor and he was spot on with his music choices the whole day!
    Our families are not big on dancing, but he got everyone on the dance floor. I was so impressed!
    Paul is not only good at his job, but he also truly cares that your day is special!

Sent on 08/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

BIG FUN Disc Jockeys Pricing

BIG FUN Disc Jockeys Price Rates

BIG FUN Disc Jockeys FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,599.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Evergreen Wedding Films
    Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Wing Hon Films
    Wing Hon Films Wedding Videographers

From the first hello to the end of night, BIG FUN got the job done professionally. They are considerate to peer vendors and communicative with guests. Their lighting brings the hype to the dance floor, and provides photogenic moments to us photo/videographers. I know I will have a good time seeing BIG FUN when I walk into the ballroom.

• Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy