15 PONCETTA DR #305, Daly City, CA 94015 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Wing Hon Films

Wing Hon Films is a wedding photography and videography company in Daly City, California. This company has a unique apprach and style to their work. They work to incorporate the unique vision and personality of each couple into the films that they make. Wing Hon Films wants to capture the special moments of your wedding day as authentically as possible.

Wing Hon Films can assist with all of your video shooting and editing needs. They use cinematic, short-form and storytelling techniques to provide a beautiful final product that tells the story of your wedding day. With full-feature and highlight video options, as well as the opportunity to use drone footage, this company will be sure to depict every special moment of your big day. Their list of other videography services includes:

• Client revisions
Follow Wing Hon Films on

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Wing Hon Films

Sara · Married on 10/30/2009

Wing is amazing! From the very beginning, it was so easy to communicate with him about all of our wedding plans and needs. He was super professional and did incredible work. It was a last minute decision to get a videographer and now I can't imagine not having Wing. We watch our music video all the time. If I had known better, I would have also hired him to be my photographer as well, if thats even possible. Everything about his work on the day of the wedding was thoughtful, creative and professional. It was truly a please working to work with Wing.

Sent on 04/30/2010

Natalia · Married on 09/18/2009

This year, I hired Wing again to photograph my event. He listens to me carefully with heart and suggestions, I feel that he makes art out of me and my loved ones without me ever thought of. He is not just a photographer or videographer. He is a very talented and special artist and film maker. Under his lens, I found myself in a more deeper dimension. I have to say, I am an artist myself and I work on architecture for almost 10 years. I found buildings become alive under his lens and faces becomes legendarily beautiful with his touch.

Till today, I still haven'tt felt tired of watching his video and photography. And I will never. I can see myself growing old with my husband looking at all these documentations for a lifetime. Thank you wing.

Sent on 09/22/2009

Wing Hon Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Melinda Le' Photography
    Melinda Le' Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Wing on several wedding occasions and I love the way he works with the client. We perform what I like to call the Videographer/Photographer "waltz" by dancing around each other to make sure we don't get in each others shots. Wing ROCKS!!!!!!

• Photograffiti by Auey Santos
    Photograffiti by Auey Santos Wedding Photographers

Wing is incredibly dedicated to telling your wedding story with truth and integrity. His films run like cinematic masterpieces. I have worked with Wing on a number of projects and it's always a wonderful experience! He works efficiently and quietly, observing events and anticipating moments before they happen. It's always a pleasure to have him on your wedding dream team of vendors.

• 15 PONCETTA DR #305 Daly City, California, 94015 See on map