Maineline Studios

Union City, CA
1 review
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

I'd like to introduce myself. Hi my name is Jermaine and I am a videographer and filmmaker. For 11 years, I've had the privilege of filming special moments in my clients lives and making them memorable for their family, friends and grandchildren.

On a day that will be cherished and remembered forever, you deserve to have people at your side who feel just as passionate about your wedding day as you do. We understand how important it is to have each moment captured. Your wedding day is a reflection of the life and love you share and I believe your video should represent that.
My experience with filming has been with production work spans with short film, testimonials, documentary, weddings, sports videos, editing and more, but where i get the most satisfaction is with weddings. The thought of playing a role in creating memories of the that speacial day.

I get the pleasure of telling your story, when the magic happens, I want to be there to capturing every moment as you to gaze into each other’s eyes and viw to live and cherish each other and this day. Every couple has their own special love story and every wedding day does too. I am very lucky that I get to capture these wonderful special days and create beautiful memories, your memories, and present you with a piece of art you will always cherish.

To share a little more of myself if you don’t mind. I used to coach boy’s and girl’s youth basketball up to high school. I’m all about team building and team bonding. I love how playing a sport keeps you fit and traveling to different locations to do what I love. Now, lets put the icing on the cake I could do the filming that I love and put my kids through college at the same time. I would say that's a Win-Win. Since my son and daughter are basketball super stars; needless to say, my traveling schedule will be active. I would say that's a Win-Win. Since my son and daughter are basketball super stars;, needless to say, my traveling schedule is active.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you and creating memories of your story.

Best Regards,