S Bascom Ave,, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Pricing

About Two 4 Tea Wedding Films

Two 4 Tea Wedding Films is a wedding videography service based in Campbell, California. Covering all of California and travelling the World!

With a passion for film creating stunning, cinematic and romantic visuals for our clients, we focus on creating films with real genuine moments of happiness and joy.

We offer full-wedding coverage utilizing high-end technology, including drone footage captured by certified drone pilots, for an incredible appeal. From coverage to affordability, we offer an artfully crafted wedding film our clients are sure to love and treasure.

Together, we have captured hundreds of weddings all over the world!

Formally established in 2015, we have been capturing weddings through digtial video for over 10 years and offer incredible expertise for our couples. We love getting to know our couples, and their personalities to offer them a beautiful film that reflects their love story. Our services include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 17

22 Reviews for Two 4 Tea Wedding Films

• Julie

Julie Abendschein · Married on 06/02/2019

Above and beyond amazing!

When planning my wedding, I knew I wanted a videography team to capture the day because at the end of it all... that’s really the only thing you can have to truly experience the day again. After combing through dozens of videographers websites in the Bay Area and beyond, I came across Two4Tea and I knew they were for me when I watched several of their movies and they made me cry. Their attention to detail, quality of their cinematography, and choices in editing and songs come together perfectly to form incredibly memorable and meaningful videos. When we got our wedding day video short my husband and I watched it 20 times in a row and cried every time! Hands down they were my best investment as far as vendors go and their packages and pricing are unbeatable compared to what’s out there for the quality they deliver. Thanks again Ross and everyone at Two4Tea! Our video can be seen at https://vimeo.com/345096106

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • tayler

tayler · Married on 05/25/2019

The most perfect wedding video ever!

I don't even know where to begin. My wedding video turned out better than I could ever imagined! It is so beautiful!! I still cry every time I watch it. The video is put together so perfectly with the music and the shots. I am sooo thankful I went with Ross and his team. From the beginning we knew it was a perfect match for us. Ross is very nice, easy to talk with, and obviously amazing at what he does. Never felt hesitant to ask him questions. It was also a really quick turn around from the wedding when we got the video. I have told all my friends and family about his services. I promise you will not be let down, please use him you wont be disappointed! Thank you so much Ross!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Two 4 Tea Wedding Films Pricing

Two 4 Tea Wedding Films Price Rates

Two 4 Tea Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• S Bascom Ave, Campbell, CA, 95008 See on map