4404 Scotts Valley Dr. Ste E, Scotts Valley, CA 95066 Map · Phone number

Santa Cruz DJ Company 3
Santa Cruz DJ Company 4
  • Mallory

Mallory Anderson · Married on 06/29/2019

You will not regret hiring Trevor!

We hired DJ Trevor Williams from Santa Cruz DJ Company for our June 29 wedding this year in Monterey, CA.

My husband and I love to dance and have a good time, and hiring a DJ who could not only spin amazing tunes all night but also act as an emcee for the day (announcing cake cutting, first dances, all that jazz) was so important to us!

Trevor delivered on every front. Our guests were raving to us after the wedding about how much they loved the DJ and our music! The dance floor stayed packed (which I was a little worried about since we only had 95 guests total) and he played an awesome mix. He even took a few requests!

Trevor was super easy to communicate with before the wedding, and on the day-of he showed up on time (probably early to be honest), and had all his own equipment set up in no time. He brought extra cords, he stayed out of the way of pics (lol) and he mic'd our officiant and my groom for the ceremony so our guests could hear every word.

One of the best things about Trevor is that he's super chill. Don't mistake this for not taking your big day seriously!!!! He is 100% professional and wants your day to be perfect --- but he also wants to set a tone so that you can relax and enjoy. I appreciated that "chill" demeanor as a bride :)

Huge thanks to Trevor for making our wedding reception such a kickass party. I wish we could get married again so we could hire you again!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Christian Lombard · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding DJ I’ve ever seen

Trevor from Santa Cruz DJs is the best wedding DJ I’ve ever seen/heard...? Book him now don’t wait any longer. Don’t search any more or he might be gone. Booked for someone else’s event. Then you would be really bummed.
    If you want a DJ that will listen to your requests then actually play them the night of, Trevor is your guy. Professionalisms in the highest order! Trevor is your guy.
    Trevor knows how to be on the mic without coming across as one of those terrible 90s wedding DJs. You know the ones I’m talking about. The ones who never stop being corny and forget that it is your wedding day and not their DJ gig at the club.

I really could go on and on about how great he is. But I know planning a wedding can be stressful at times so just book him now and move on with other important stuff you have to get done.

Simply the best reader. Dead serious. Simply the best.
    Trevor is your guy book him!! You won’t be disappointed and you will be stoked!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing from start to finish

I don't even know where to begin because from start to finish it was AMAZING working with Trevor. We were pretty nervous about hiring a DJ because we had never seen one at a wedding that we LOVED. A friend recommended Trevor and said she'd seen him a multiple weddings so we decided to hop on a call.

We met with him for drinks in the city and immediately knew we'd hired the right guy. Trevor has the best chill yet confident demeanor that you would ever want in a DJ. You can tell he's a professional and has it down yet he was still flexible in trying new ideas we had.

We had a Welcome Dinner and couldn't afford to hire a full DJ. Trevor was incredible and let us get the speakers/mic equipment and showed us how to set it up so we could use it the day before. He even dropped it off at our apt! Talk about going above and beyond.

Long story short, everything was perfect - the audio at the ceremony, the music, our first dance which was a fusion (he blended it wonderfully.) Our dance floor was PACKED literally all night. Multiple people told me they kept trying to sit down but would jump right back up because a new song came on that they had to dance to. Many people afterwards remarked at how he never played a bad song AND he played songs for the perfect amount of time, he kind of blended or phased them out at the perfect time so you never listened to anything for too long.

Thank you Trevor! Now we need to find another event to work with you at :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Santa Cruz DJ Company 5
    Santa Cruz DJ Company 6
    Santa Cruz DJ Company 7

Award

Santa Cruz DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,395.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 195.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC