About DNA Entertainment

DNA Entertainment was created in 1998 by two enthusiastic disc jockeys with a passion for music. Since then, we have become one of the largest mobile DJ and Entertainment services in Northern California. Our DJs are full time DNA employees, allowing DNA to guarantee that at every event, you will be working with an entertainer that upholds the values instilled by the DNA founders, not a contractor we have hired out. We have a dedicated fleet of vehicles with backup equipment on board each one.

We strive to provide professional service and a fun attitude while maintaining the lowest prices possible. Always on time with the state of the art equipment, DNA Entertainment promises a successful, entertaining, and hassle-free event.

We are based out of Monterey; however, our service area includes all of Monterey Peninsula, Santa Cruz County, and the Bay Area.

DNA Entertainment is a part of most preferred vendor lists of local facilities and other vendors. With this extensive knowledge of local facilities and partnerships with local vendors, you can rest assure you are in the best hands!

Please contact us today to chat with one of our DJs! 831-372-5555 or anthony@dnaent.com

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental

Photobooth (4)
Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Karaoke (1)

DNA Entertainment was so easy to work with for my wedding. I highly recommend them! They were very responsive, kind, and willing to answer any questions that I had. We chose Evan as our DJ and he did not disappoint! Evan kept the party going until the very end. He was professional, fun to work with, and was an amazing DJ! They also supplied us with a photo booth. Our guests had a blast taking photos with their props. If I ever have another event where I need a DJ and a photo booth, I will 100% choose DNA Entertainment. Thank you guys so much for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you need a DJ, MC, or photo booth vendor, use DNA Entertainment!
I talked to a few vendors in preparation for our wedding and ending up signing with DNA entertainment. My goodness am I glad I did.

Other vendors were so slow to respond, which would make you think that there would be headaches throughout the actual prepping. Darion was an incredible DJ and MC, he knows how to hype up a crowd and also worked so closely with us on our very custom playlists. He even worked with me on the side to plan a surprise for the hubs.

If you want a DJ and MC that's responsive, professional, energetic, and amazing at what they do, you should have Darion.

Oh! I should also say, that he helped coordinate the photo booth set up. We had a custom background and he made sure to bring clamps so we can get that thing up. ;)

The photo booth attendant was also amazing. He was there for every photo and guided people on how to pose to make sure people weren't taking the same photo over and over again.

I love DNA!

Profile Picture Ghia, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

DNA Entertainment Pricing

220x220 sq 1360105953517 larry2
220x220 sq 1360105994246 chic1906barone
220x220 sq 1360106003734 chic2017barone

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Best guys in the world. Philosophy and work ethic are world class. Skill level is elite and it shows in their work.

They have a amazing selection of DJ!! Love love love to work with them! Highly Recommend !!

I have had the pleasure to work with DNA for some time now at a number of venues. They are very professional and prepared to make every event run smoothly. They are very hands-on. DNA would be a great choice for anyone looking for entertainment for their wedding or event.

Ive been a DJ for 12 years and have seen it all. I have worked with DNA in other capacities and they are nothing but professional. Thats why I went to work for them! Call Anthony today for a quote. You wont be sorry.

59 PROS I KNOW

Events

485 Lighthouse Ave, Monterey, CA 93940   See On Map
831-372-5555 (phone) 866-762-3313 (fax)
Mon-Friday 9am-5pm
DNA Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Monterey, CA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Cruz, CA, Carmel, CA, and Bay Area, CA. DNA Entertainment is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Monterey, CA wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Master of Ceremonies, Club Style Mixing, Lighting.