Fleurish Floral Designs

Carmel, CA View map

$2,029 Typical Price

We have been in business on the Monterey Peninsula since 1991. We specialize in weddings and other one time events such as wine dinners, rehearsal dinners, private parties and fundraisers. By focusing on one event at a time, we can provide you with the attention and care that you deserve. Our goal is to create beautiful settings at reasonable prices. We will try to work within your established budget to achieve the wedding of you dreams. There is never a consultation fee or a minimum.

We travel each week to Watsonville and Salinas to buy fresh flowers directly form the growers. Other exotic flowers can be special ordered from Hawaii and the San Francisco Flower Market. Due to the nature of our business, climate, weather, season and demand all play a roll in the availability of certain flowers and colors. We will try our very best to provide the flowers you request, but we reserve the right to substitute if necessary.

Please look at our Facebook albums https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fleurish-Floral-Designs/108959515841781?ref=tn_tnmn for more photos from recent events as well as all our recent activity! We look forward to hearing from you!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,029

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/29/2019

A wonderful pro of a florist!

We are so glad we booked Fleurish Floral Designs for our wedding at Mission Ranch in Carmel. Melody came recommended by our venue, which was a wonderful comfort. She knew the venue well and was familiar with our wedding cake baker as well, which helped tie together my vision for the florals on our wedding day. Melody brought my exact vision to life and I'll forever be grateful. I had specifically requested a flower that was hard to find in the summer, but she made it happen and the bouquets were even more beautiful than I could've dreamed up! You are in great hands if you book Melody for your wedding!

Fleurish Floral Designs's reply:

It was a joy to create your wedding flowers and you were so easy to work with, making my job a lot more fun! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review and to share the beautiful photos. Congratulations and all the best to you both!
    Stephanie Married on 07/05/2018
    Melody is so good at what she does. I am so glad that we were lucky enough to have her play such BIG part in creating the look and feel of our wedding. She came highly recommended by our venue (Mission Ranch), and she really does know how to make this already beautiful place look even better.

When we first met, I wasn’t entirely sure what I wanted, and she was very helpful in providing me with options that she knew would suit the setting. As the day got closer, and my ideas got a little clearer, she was wonderful about offering the feedback and suggestions I requested. She really was a huge part of creating the look and feel of the event itself and helped me to make decisions on more than just flowers. I really appreciated that I was able to give her a few favorite flowers and colors (and some to avoid) and then ask that she use her creative license and talent to not only make everything look beautiful, but personalized just for us. I loved everything that she did--and we so did our guests!

She was also great about being transparent and flexible about our budget. She is a true professional, oozing with integrity and talent and also has a fun, down-to-earth nature that kept me relaxed and completely confident during the planning process. I really couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Thanks, Melody, for your BEAUTIFUL work. Pics to come soon!

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to right such a beautiful and complimentary review. You were so easy to work with and I appreciate you giving me your trust and allowing me to be creative with the freshest local products.
    Thank you so much!!
    Melody
    Kate Married on 03/03/2018
    Wow!! Words can’t express my gratitude and appreciation for Melody, and the magic she spun, on my wedding day! I’ve had the opportunity to work with many vendors over the years in my career, and I can honestly say Melody is THE BEST, BAR NONE! She was knowledgeable, patient and so very kind!! From our initial conversation to the day-of support she went above and beyond!

And MY FLOWERS!! I gave Melody full creative freedom to do what she does best and she nailed it!! I asked for bright colored, rustic flowers (I didn’t have any specific flowers I wanted) and she created the most beautiful, bright creations I could have ever imagined!! From my bouquet (unreal) to the boutonnières to the table settings—everything was just perfect!

Thank you Melody, for making my day more beautiful than I could ever have imagined!! You are amazing and I hope to see you again!! Much love and gratitude!

Fleurish Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Kate! You were wonderful to work with and I truly appreciate your faith and trust in me to deliver something beautiful. All the best to you and Drew!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Ian Martin Wedding Photojournalism Ian Martin Wedding Photojournalism Wedding Photographers

I love their work, and they're wonderful to work with!

McCullough Photography McCullough Photography Wedding Photographers

Melody King runs a top notch floral company. As wedding photographers we have a had the opportunity to work with her quite a few times. Most importantly she is always on the scheduled time and the flowers are fresh and pretty. We can see she has a knack for design and works very closely with her clients to make their visions come true. We always see her on the wedding day and not an assistant so if there are any questions she is there or maybe a last minute extra boutonniere needed, she's wraps one up right there, with a "Fleurish!"

M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Truly amazing at what they do! Lovely people, great customer service, and the flowers..... Breathtaking! MUAH makeup and hair highly recommends this company.

Carmel, CA, 93923
Location of (Fleurish Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding