Amy West Floral Design

Santa Cruz, CA View map Visit website

$3,592 Typical Price

Amy West Floral Design is a wedding florist based in Santa Cruz, California. Owner Amy Westman has a long history of gardening and has cultivated her skills throughout many years. She has a project management background that lends to her planning ability, resulting in gorgeous weddings. Amy is diligent in her communication with other vendors, ensuring that no detail is overlooked.

This company and its team are willing to travel to their clients’ wedding events. Their selection of flowers is available on a seasonal basis, and they will always go above and beyond to make sure that couples are satisfied with the finished product. Before the big event, a final consultation is offered so that all of the crucial details are taken care of and any required changes can be accommodated.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$108.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$169.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3592.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 08/07/2021

15/10 Experience — Wonderful

Amy is FABULOUS. We had the most wonderful experience with her from start to finish, and I cannot recommend her enough. She expertly guided us through the entire process of bringing our floral vision to life and my jaw dropped when I first saw our spectacular flowers on our wedding day. Amy maintained constant communication throughout the planning process and graciously incorporated our numerous updates and tweaks leading up to the big day. We received so many compliments on our flowers and owe it all to Amy's unparalleled artistry and expertise. Book her now!

Amy West Floral Design's reply:

Hi Sarah!

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I'm so glad you loved your flowers, I loved working with you! Take care, and enjoy married life!!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 04/09/2021

Amy West Floral transformed the venue, achieved the vision for bride and made mom happy, too!

As mother of the bride, my daughter's wedding dreams were tempered by my pragmatism of budget and working with vendors. For budget and timing, we settled on a less-than-magical venue, but my daughter still had a vision. Amy West worked with the bride , suggesting florals to reflect her style for the ceremony site and reception barn. When the doors opened, I was amazed -- the room had been transformed!
    On the day, the ceremony and reception were idyllic. But even now, the flowers live on. Sharing photos, after complimenting the bride almost always the flowers are extolled. The small details -- the myriad shades of blue from unusual flowers in the bouquet, the unique use of thistles in the boutonnières -- grace every preserved memory of the wedding. If the bride was the painting (ok, we can include the groom), the flowers were certainly the perfect frame! And for the mom, working with Amy West Floral was my idea of dream wedding.
  • Shannon
    Shannon Y. Married on 09/09/2020

Wonderful!

Amy is wonderful! She did a dreamy bouquet for my wedding and it was exactly what I envisioned! I am also a wedding photographer and work with her on weddings and she is amazing. Her attention to detail and creative vision will give your wedding the magical touch it deserves. You won't regret working with Amy!

303 Linden St Santa Cruz, CA, 95062
831-318-0238
Location of (Amy West Floral Design)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding