5 Seascape Village, Aptos, CA 95003 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About seascape flowers

We believe that innovative floral designs are successful when they are reflective of the elements and the environments in which their ingredients grow. Our beautiful seaside location inspires us to design artistic yet organic arrangements that will enhance your wedding, dinner party, baby shower, anniversary or your home and everyday life. We specialize in cutting edge and classic designs utilizing fresh local flowers and imported exotics that reflect the seasons and theme of any special occasion or event.

831-662-9030

seascape flowers 6
seascape flowers 7
  • Gail

Gail A Hernandez · Married on 09/07/2019

Seascape flowers is absolutely Amazing!!!!

I need to say THANK YOU!!! You saved my wedding! My florist in my county didn't make my bouquet they messed up the dates! My brother then found Seascape Flowers and they made me the most gorgeous bouquet 1 hour prior to my wedding! And it was even more beautiful than my original order! Everyone complemented my bouquet it was so beautiful and I will remember you going above and beyond forever. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    seascape flowers 8
  • Katie

Katie Chamberlin · Married on 07/27/2019

Simply Stunning Wedding Flowers!

Our wedding felt like a fairytale thanks to Seascape Flowers! Darcy and her team made my vision of an elegant summer garden wedding at Bernardus Lodge into a reality. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were! Darcy is professional, creative, and goes above and beyond to make your wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 10/14/2019
    seascape flowers 9
    seascape flowers 10

Hila Mehr · Married on 05/26/2019

Talented, creative florists - the best in town

Darcy and the Seascape Flowers team are beyond talented and creative, and it was easy to trust them to make the wedding beautiful. For our wedding at Seascape Beach Resort, they created a gorgeous, full chuppah, sourced lanterns/candles/vessels that matched our design preferences, and created beautiful and classy table designs, plus a perfect floral wreath with draping for the ceiling. Darcy was so flexible and easy to work with when we changed numbers of tables/guests, some design choices, and budget. They even helped us add some very last minute touches and a day-of switch from outdoor to indoor when the weather wasn’t working in our favor. Their creations are truly spectacular, and we were so lucky to work with them.

Sent on 07/19/2019

seascape flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00

Real Weddings

• Julie Cahill Photography
    Julie Cahill Photography Wedding Photographers

Whatever your vision is, Seascape will take it and make it bigger and more beautiful than you dreamed it could be. I love that you can pick your favorite flowers and Darcy will just amplify your vision times ten into an over the top natural loose but lush creation you can't take your eyes off. She is a true artist at her craft.

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Exceptional flowers! Totally unique designs! The vibes are welcoming, bohemian, and classic. We would recommend this place to any bride looking for the perfect floral arrangements.

• Duke and Pearl Weddings
    Duke and Pearl Weddings Wedding Planners

Seascape Flowers consistently delivers amazingly beautiful wedding flowers! I highly recommend to my couples.

• 5 Seascape Village Aptos, 95003 See on map