seascape flowers

Aptos, CA View map

We believe that innovative floral designs are successful when they are reflective of the elements and the environments in which their ingredients grow. Our beautiful seaside location inspires us to design artistic yet organic arrangements that will enhance your wedding, dinner party, baby shower, anniversary or your home and everyday life. We specialize in cutting edge and classic designs utilizing fresh local flowers and imported exotics that reflect the seasons and theme of any special occasion or event.

831-662-9030

info@seascapeflowers.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Ahmed
    Ahmed N. Married on 07/05/2020

Floral heaven!

If Seascape is busy for your wedding, I recommend rescheduling so you can experience the joy of witnessing their floral magic! We are so grateful to have had Seascape on our vendor team -- Darcy and Lulu are incredible florists who are at once hugely talented, kind, and consummate professionals. After two years and two postponements, Seascape brought to life our dreams for our wedding this summer, well beyond what we could have imagined. From the floral hug waiting for us at the ceremony, to the chandelier of drippy greenery on the dancefloor, every piece of floral design was handled with love and talent! Thank you Seascape!
  • Katherine
    Kate Married on 05/30/2020

They are miracle workers!

Talk about going with the flow! We changed venues 3 times due to covid (ended up getting married in friend’s backyard and had 5 days to plan it)! The flowers at my wedding were just absolutely stunning!!! My bouquet was to die for and the succulents she made for each table for people to take home were magnificent and still a happy reminder of the day. Then, there was the “whoosh” at the alter with lanterns that just took my breath away. Darcy and Lulu are so talented!!! You can’t go wrong in hiring them.
  • Brittney
    Brittney R. Married on 01/02/2020

The flowers blew me away!

I found Seascape Flowers here on WeddingWire. The process of working with them was incredibly smooth and easy. We had a call a couple of months in advance where I shared some shots of floral arrangement inspiration from Pinterest that my partner and I liked, and again a couple of weeks before our wedding date. Seascape was excited to take on our untraditional floral approach, and already being familiar with my venue, they knew exactly what to do. The day-of I was STUNNED at how beautiful all of the flowers were. My bouquet was so gorgeous, I couldn't have imagined it to be as beautiful as it was. Our floating chandelier and table flowers also completely exceeded my expectations. In fact, it was the flowers that really helped to take my venue and decor to the next level. Darcey and her team blew it out of the water. I couldn't recommend, or thank them, enough and would 100% book them again. Thank you for being an unforgettable part of our special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

58 photos · 10/06/2018
  • Aaron & Jenn
    37 photos · 06/28/2015

Julie Cahill Photography Julie Cahill Photography Wedding Photographers

Whatever your vision is, Seascape will take it and make it bigger and more beautiful than you dreamed it could be. I love that you can pick your favorite flowers and Darcy will just amplify your vision times ten into an over the top natural loose but lush creation you can't take your eyes off. She is a true artist at her craft.

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Exceptional flowers! Totally unique designs! The vibes are welcoming, bohemian, and classic. We would recommend this place to any bride looking for the perfect floral arrangements.

Duke and Pearl Weddings Duke and Pearl Weddings Wedding Planners

Seascape Flowers consistently delivers amazingly beautiful wedding flowers! I highly recommend to my couples.

5 Seascape Village Aptos, 95003
Location of (seascape flowers)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding