5 Seascape Village, Aptos, CA 95003 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About seascape flowers

We believe that innovative floral designs are successful when they are reflective of the elements and the environments in which their ingredients grow. Our beautiful seaside location inspires us to design artistic yet organic arrangements that will enhance your wedding, dinner party, baby shower, anniversary or your home and everyday life. We specialize in cutting edge and classic designs utilizing fresh local flowers and imported exotics that reflect the seasons and theme of any special occasion or event.

831-662-9030

seascape flowers 3
seascape flowers 4

Alexandra · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful, creative and thoughtful

We loved working with Darcy and the whole team at Seascape. From our original emails to our floral mockup to the actual wedding day, she and her team put an incredible amount of thought and care into creating the most beautiful day. She sent tons of pictures with inspiration to me after I described my vision, was flexible with budget, and made us feel at ease. She even had snacks and drinks for us at our floral mockup meeting! They took my vision beyond my wildest dreams and I could not have been happier to have them on my vendor team.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Terry · Married on 06/10/2018

Darcy at Seascape flowers created such a incredible venue all the decorations & creativity really shinned
    Such an outstanding creative mind & true visionary
    Our guests were so impressed with the attention to detail, all the suttle things yet not over done.
    They did such an outstanding job we cannot say enough

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

I don't even know where to begin with this review. Simply put, Darcy is hands down THE MOST AMAZING florist you will ever work with. My husband and I just got married at Holman Ranch on November 18, 2017 and Darcy absolutely blew us away. When we first hired Seascape in summer of 2016, my vision was of a fall wedding with deep pomegranates and rich fall tones. However, as time went on, I changed my mind a million times. The ultimate color palette we settled on was white and cream florals with TONS of greenery accented with charcoal and dove greys on the tables. Not once in the 150+ e-mails between Darcy and I did she make me feel like I was a bother. She probably did 7+ contract proposal revisions for me and each time she did it without complaint and with a quick turn around no less.

When we showed up the day of the wedding, my mouth literally dropped open (seriously). I was shouting like a crazy person just how amazed I was by Darcy's work--I was beaming ear to ear. She took an already beautiful space and turned it next level. Even the on-site event manager at the venue said he had never seen the carriage house look so beautiful. When the venue wouldn't let us remove this ugly wagon wheel chandelier or hang anything from it, Darcy brilliantly fashioned a hoop of lush greenery to suspend from around the chandelier and draped tons of greenery from the ceiling to make us feel like we were outdoors. It was insane. When she had left over greenery for the ceiling installation, she used it to decorate other spaces that she knew I didn't love (but didn't do anything about due to budget). I thought that was amazing and it speaks so much to just how honest, generous and kind she is.

The blooms were gorgeous. I could seriously go on forever about Darcy because she was hands down my favorite vendor to work with.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    seascape flowers 5
    seascape flowers 6
    seascape flowers 7

seascape flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00

Real Weddings

• Julie Cahill Photography
    Julie Cahill Photography Wedding Photographers

Whatever your vision is, Seascape will take it and make it bigger and more beautiful than you dreamed it could be. I love that you can pick your favorite flowers and Darcy will just amplify your vision times ten into an over the top natural loose but lush creation you can't take your eyes off. She is a true artist at her craft.

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Exceptional flowers! Totally unique designs! The vibes are welcoming, bohemian, and classic. We would recommend this place to any bride looking for the perfect floral arrangements.

• Duke and Pearl Weddings
    Duke and Pearl Weddings Wedding Planners

Seascape Flowers consistently delivers amazingly beautiful wedding flowers! I highly recommend to my couples.

• 5 Seascape Village Aptos, 95003 See on map