A Bit of Earth

Scotts Valley, CA View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

A Bit of Earth is a wedding floral design company based in Scotts Valley, California and serving from Carmel to San Francisco. The floral designs juxtapose wild with luxe. They are at once artful and untamed, blending seamlessly into the surrounding beauty of our coasts and forests.

This floral design service specializes in using "slow flowers," grown locally and sustainably. They are more fragrant and long-lasting than conventionally grown or imported flowers, and better for the environment. Dyana, the owner, grows some of the blooms and greenery she uses in her own garden. This company aims to create zero-waste, using biodegradable and reusable materials instead of single-use items in their designs as much as possible. A Bit of Earth is passionate about designing something uniquely YOU. Floral arrangements that can be created by A Bit of Earth include:

• Bouquets
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Flower baskets

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kelly S. Married on 10/17/2020

Wonderful!

Working with Dyana was a wonderful experience! She truly listened to what we wanted and gave tons of helpful ideas and input that made everything come together. Her flowers were one of our favorite parts of our wedding!

Hi Kelly,
    I adored working with you and Garrett! Thank you for this lovely review.
    Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness together,
  • Natalie
    Natalie T. Married on 09/12/2020

Made our dreams come true

Dyana could not have been more incredible to work with! Like many couples this year, we had to postpone our big dream wedding for at least a year. At the last minute, we decided to do a very small, family-only ceremony this year, and asked Dyana if she could do a small batch of florals for us. Despite not only the pandemic but also being evacuated in the middle of the Santa Cruz wildfires, Dyana created spectacular floral arrangements for us. Since our wedding was at the beach, Dyana really got creative with some stunning cascades of flowers along the rocks - all of our guests were talking about them and taking their photos in front of them :) My bouquet was so much more than I could have imagined - the soft colors, textures and movement of the bouquet was absolute perfection. Dyana truly went above and beyond, and put so much love into making our wedding day special. We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us, and absolutely can't wait to work with her again in 2021!

Thank you Natalie!
    It was pure joy working with you on your small family celebration. What a perfect day next to the ocean! So excited for next year's larger one.
    Take care, both of you!
    Melissa L. Married on 07/29/2020

Amazing florist, amazing woman, amazing bouquet

Dyana became my florist the moment I met her. She has an extensive floral garden on her beautiful property, which we toured for inspiration and to select some for the bouquet. She took time with me to get a sense of me, of my then fiancée and me together, and of our style. She has ability to put it all together, to instill complete confidence, and to deliver a bouquet and boutonnière so perfect, so fresh, incorporating what I’d asked for and so much more.
    She’s so kind, so warm and genuine, and a true artist! I’d recommend her to anyone.

Melissa,
    It was my honor to do your wedding florals! Thank you for letting me share in your beautiful story. It warmed my heart during Covid when all was shut down to see two people so open to love!
    Wishing you and Tom all happiness,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

277 Hidden Glen Dr. Scotts Valley, CA, 95066-4634
Location of (A Bit of Earth)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding