About Wind Acre Farm Floral

flowers at their finest

Wind Acre Farm from the Santa Cruz area believes in creating the best for your Wedding. We will work with clients to help them discover what is important to them for their special day. Using the very best floral, its important to us to help you create memories to last a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

I can't say enough wonderful things about Erin! She made my wedding planning experience so much better by being supportive, excited, creative and very organized. We absolutely LOVED our flowers and all the decor she helped manage. I didn't have a lot of specific requests so I appreciated her willingness and ability to take my vision and run with it. The things I did specifically request, she executed perfectly. She also did my day-of coordinating which was a huge help and I can't imagine the day without her. She was always available to chat or give me feedback and knowing she had my back was a huge stress relief! She knows a lot of the other vendors in our area which was amazingly helpful. If she's available ... book her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Where do I even start?! Erin is an ARTIST and a wonderful human being. From the initial call we had to discuss ideas I knew she was the one I’d pick. She listened to my ideas and gave me brilliant additions and thoughts. She was as thrilled about my wedding as I was! I could hear the excitement and passion in her voice.

We stayed closely in touch leading up to the wedding -- she met us at the venue to look around and plan, she connected with the venue and wedding planners so she could handle everything needed, and she made me feel extremely comfortable that everything would be taken care of.

The flowers? STUNNING! Like I said, Erin is an artist. She created beautiful bouquets that fit perfectly in our redwood setting and my wishes -- a lot of whites and greens with accents of blush and deep wine red/marsala red. The flower garland I wanted behind our ‘altar’ area was more beautiful than I even could have imagined. (see photos!) And she recreated it at the entrance to the venue.

She also helped my baby’s breath ideas come to fruition -- in wine bottles on the tables and in the aisle/altar areas.

I would work with Erin again in a heartbeat and she’s someone I hope to stay in touch with as a friend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Wind Acre Farm Floral Pricing

220x220 sq 1481831567163 image
220x220 sq 1481831607920 image

2902 Glen Canyon Rd., Santa Cruz, CA 95060   See On Map
831-212-9032 (phone)
Wind Acre Farm Floral is a wedding floral designer from santa cruz servicing weddings throughout the local area, including santa cruz, san francisco, and monterey. Wind Acre Farm Floral is a professional floral designer that has been part of the bay area wedding industry since 2015 specializing in weddings, events & everyday.