About Wind Acre Farm Floral

flowers at their finest

Wind Acre Farm from the Santa Cruz area believes in creating the best for your Wedding. We will work with clients to help them discover what is important to them for their special day. Using the very best floral, its important to us to help you create memories to last a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Where do I even start?! Erin is an ARTIST and a wonderful human being. From the initial call we had to discuss ideas I knew she was the one I’d pick. She listened to my ideas and gave me brilliant additions and thoughts. She was as thrilled about my wedding as I was! I could hear the excitement and passion in her voice.

We stayed closely in touch leading up to the wedding -- she met us at the venue to look around and plan, she connected with the venue and wedding planners so she could handle everything needed, and she made me feel extremely comfortable that everything would be taken care of.

The flowers? STUNNING! Like I said, Erin is an artist. She created beautiful bouquets that fit perfectly in our redwood setting and my wishes -- a lot of whites and greens with accents of blush and deep wine red/marsala red. The flower garland I wanted behind our ‘altar’ area was more beautiful than I even could have imagined. (see photos!) And she recreated it at the entrance to the venue.

She also helped my baby’s breath ideas come to fruition -- in wine bottles on the tables and in the aisle/altar areas.

I would work with Erin again in a heartbeat and she’s someone I hope to stay in touch with as a friend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

Erin with Wind Acre Farm Floral went above and beyond my expectations and took my breath away with her floral creations on our wedding day. I could not have envisioned my floral and greenery any better. I knew just what I wanted but still she gave me more with her artistic qualities and unique style. She pulled this off without once seeing me in person until the day of the wedding. We have received so many compliments from our guests on all of our flowers. We had an oversized irregular shape gazebo. Erin created a unique asymmetrical design with lush greenery using our color scheme providing harmony to the harshness of the gazebo structure. Our centerpieces, bouquet and garland were stunning, fresh and romantic. Being a detailed oriented artistic bride who just completed a flower course at UC Davis, Erin immediately set my mind at ease with her calm kind spirit and attention to detail. She is knowledgeable, incredibly accommodating and patient. Throughout our numerous correspondences, Erin has always replied promptly and really listens to what you envision for your day. With her professionalism and talent, I was confident the wedding flowers would be amazing. I was always excited sharing details with Erin since she is such a joy to work with and I hope I have the pleasure of working with her again.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1481831607920 image

Events

2902 Glen Canyon Rd., Santa Cruz, CA 95060   See On Map
831-212-9032 (phone)
Wind Acre Farm Floral is a wedding floral designer from santa cruz servicing weddings throughout the local area, including santa cruz, san francisco, and monterey. Wind Acre Farm Floral is a professional floral designer that has been part of the bay area wedding industry since 2015 specializing in weddings, events & everyday.