Wind Acre Farm Floral

2902 Glen Canyon Rd., Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wind Acre Farm Floral

Wind Acre Farm Floral is a wedding florist based in Santa Cruz, California. Erin Schwartz, the owner and artist, provides floral design services for weddings through California's Bay Area, including San Francisco and Monterey. Erin uses her passion for natural beauty and design to create custom arrangements with organic, earthy, and lush qualities. With the help of her team, Erin works directly with couples to help them decide what they hope to achieve with their wedding florals. All of her arrangements are designed using fresh, locally-sourced flowers in support of Bay Area farmers.

Wind Acre Farm Flora creates custom floral arrangements for several different purposes, such as aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah décor, corsages, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements. Flower petals and single flowers are also available. Arrangements can be designed in classic, country, glamorous, romantic, rustic, and vintage floral styles. Other services provided by Erin and her team include:

• Delivery

Wind Acre Farm Floral 6
Wind Acre Farm Floral 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2018

5 star Florist!

I am not one to typically write reviews, but I had to share my experience with Erin. I couldn’t have chosen, or even envisioned, a better florist to work with for my wedding. Not only did I think my flowers were absolutely stunning, but Erin went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process to help make my wedding day perfect.

Not having a wedding planner, it was really helpful to have someone like Erin who was always one step ahead of me. She reminded me of things I hadn’t considered and offered her creative ideas when I was indecisive. Erin was consistently responsive, flexible (when I changed my mind a few times), and made an overwhelming process, fun! (we even met over a glass of champagne for our consultation :))

Fast forward to my wedding day. As a somewhat particular person, I was expecting for there to be at least one little thing about the flowers I would have changed, but I honestly couldn’t have imagined them to be any more perfect. So many wedding guests commented on the florals the day of and continue to when they look at my photos. I was extremely impressed to see Erin turn my visions into life, and hope more people can benefit from her talent!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 9
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 10
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 11
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 12

Wind Acre Farm Floral's reply:

Wow Kaitlyn, THANK YOU so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so beautiful & so much fun to create. You were a joy to work with. I appreciate you! Wishing you all the very best!

Ariana · Married on 09/29/2018

Beatuiful florals!

I was so excited to work with Erin for my wedding. I was very familiar with her work, so I gave her my colors and let her have complete creative control over everything. Best decision I made! The flowers were absolutely stunning! Her customer service is five star and she is so easy to work with. She is now my go-to anytime I need flowers. Highly recommend!

Wind Acre Farm Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,577.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings