About Wind Acre Farm Floral

flowers at their finest

Wind Acre Farm from the Santa Cruz area believes in creating the best for your Wedding. We will work with clients to help them discover what is important to them for their special day. Using the very best floral, its important to us to help you create memories to last a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Erin with Wind Acre Farm Floral went above and beyond my expectations and took my breath away with her floral creations on our wedding day. I could not have envisioned my floral and greenery any better. I knew just what I wanted but still she gave me more with her artistic qualities and unique style. She pulled this off without once seeing me in person until the day of the wedding. We have received so many compliments from our guests on all of our flowers. We had an oversized irregular shape gazebo. Erin created a unique asymmetrical design with lush greenery using our color scheme providing harmony to the harshness of the gazebo structure. Our centerpieces, bouquet and garland were stunning, fresh and romantic. Being a detailed oriented artistic bride who just completed a flower course at UC Davis, Erin immediately set my mind at ease with her calm kind spirit and attention to detail. She is knowledgeable, incredibly accommodating and patient. Throughout our numerous correspondences, Erin has always replied promptly and really listens to what you envision for your day. With her professionalism and talent, I was confident the wedding flowers would be amazing. I was always excited sharing details with Erin since she is such a joy to work with and I hope I have the pleasure of working with her again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marsha, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so glad I found Erin on WW to help finalize my look on my wedding day. Her style reflected my own, and she agreed to do a la carte items. I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!! I felt overwhelmed wedding planning because part of me didn't care about all the small details and decisions every which way you look, but I did have to care and somewhat have an idea for my own bouquet--some greenery, pops of rich color, and some flowers I like (peonies, roses, etc). And with that, she created a breathtaking, jaw-dropping, non-stop complementing arrangement. I was nervous because people asked me how it was going to look and you never know until you see it, but this was a phenomenal surprise and I immediately had it preserved. She's very easy to work with and takes pride in her arrangements.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brenda, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Wind Acre Farm Floral Pricing

16 Photos

Events

2902 Glen Canyon Rd., Santa Cruz, CA 95060   See On Map
831-212-9032 (phone)
Wind Acre Farm Floral is a wedding floral designer from santa cruz servicing weddings throughout the local area, including santa cruz, san francisco, and monterey. Wind Acre Farm Floral is a professional floral designer that has been part of the bay area wedding industry since 2015 specializing in weddings, events & everyday.