2902 Glen Canyon Rd., Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wind Acre Farm Floral

Wind Acre Farm Floral is a wedding florist based in Santa Cruz, California. Erin Schwartz, the owner and artist, provides floral design services for weddings through California's Bay Area, including San Francisco and Monterey. Erin uses her passion for natural beauty and design to create custom arrangements with organic, earthy, and lush qualities. With the help of her team, Erin works directly with couples to help them decide what they hope to achieve with their wedding florals. All of her arrangements are designed using fresh, locally-sourced flowers in support of Bay Area farmers.

Wind Acre Farm Flora creates custom floral arrangements for several different purposes, such as aisle décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah décor, corsages, flower girl baskets, and table arrangements. Flower petals and single flowers are also available. Arrangements can be designed in classic, country, glamorous, romantic, rustic, and vintage floral styles. Other services provided by Erin and her team include:

• Delivery

Wind Acre Farm Floral 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2019

Wind Acre is Wonderful!

We loved working with Wind Acre Floral for our intimate wedding on Carmel River State Beach in April 2019. Erin was incredibly easy to work with, very responsive, and regularly checked in to make sure she understood what we wanted. And our flowers were beautiful! I wanted bold colors for my arrangements; strong reds, dusty pinks, and jewel tones and during many conversations with family and other florists was told those are more "fall" or "winter" colors. Erin never questioned my vision but also made sure what was delivered fit the beach scene and spring season. And my flowers did what I had envisioned - pop in the most delightful and unexpected way. They felt like me and I absolutely loved them. I wish I could have kept them forever and will cherish the photos. Thank you, Erin!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 9
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 10

Wind Acre Farm Floral's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am so glad you loved them. It was fun to create :) It was a pleasure to work with you! Wishing you all the very best!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/26/2018

5 star Florist!

I am not one to typically write reviews, but I had to share my experience with Erin. I couldn’t have chosen, or even envisioned, a better florist to work with for my wedding. Not only did I think my flowers were absolutely stunning, but Erin went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process to help make my wedding day perfect.

Not having a wedding planner, it was really helpful to have someone like Erin who was always one step ahead of me. She reminded me of things I hadn’t considered and offered her creative ideas when I was indecisive. Erin was consistently responsive, flexible (when I changed my mind a few times), and made an overwhelming process, fun! (we even met over a glass of champagne for our consultation :))

Fast forward to my wedding day. As a somewhat particular person, I was expecting for there to be at least one little thing about the flowers I would have changed, but I honestly couldn’t have imagined them to be any more perfect. So many wedding guests commented on the florals the day of and continue to when they look at my photos. I was extremely impressed to see Erin turn my visions into life, and hope more people can benefit from her talent!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 11
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 12
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 13
    Wind Acre Farm Floral 14

Wind Acre Farm Floral's reply:

Wow Kaitlyn, THANK YOU so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so beautiful & so much fun to create. You were a joy to work with. I appreciate you! Wishing you all the very best!

Wind Acre Farm Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,577.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings