Some things you should know about Orbie:
1. Gets asked a lot if his name is really Orbie. Yes, yes it is.
2. Likes to work with fun, playful, silly, outgoing, adventurous couples.
3. 60% cool + 40% goofy = 100% awesome.
4. If it's a sport involving a board, he shreds it.
5. He loves to travel. Traveling for a wedding is a double whammy of awesomeness.
6. Has ridden in a plane that has no engine. True story.
7. He loves couples that are down for a photographic adventure.
8. Thinks nothing beats photographing in natural light.
9. Cooks the best fish tacos on the planet. No joke.
10. Is a terrible speller it's just a cold hard fact.
11. Pinches himself fairly regularly that he gets to do what he has a PASSION for.
12. Is an iPhone-oholic.
13. Thinks everyone should get an engagement session, it can make your wedding images exponentially more awesome. (Curious why? Ask him and he'll tell you )
14. Thinks birthdays should be celebrated for a week, instead of a day.
15. Misses printing photographs in a darkroom.
16. Will not do any freakish edits in Photoshop. As in, no he will not take your head from picture A and put it on your body in picture B. That's just creepy .
17. Is fun, outgoing, with a smidgen of goofiness thrown in for good measure.
18. Loves how each wedding is such a unique expression of a couple's personalities, and loves that he gets to capture it with his camera.
19. Loves to sit at the beach and watch the waves. Loves it even more when he can surf them
20. Has visited 8 countries and loved the adventure.
21. His golf handicap is 13.1 - People sometimes call him Tiger Pullen.
22. He laughs a lot. Smiles even more.
23. Has a special place in his heart for Black and White photography.
Click on the contact page after you read this so we can talk more about your wedding!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
Leslie · Married on 11/04/2017
Orbie was outstanding! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable during both our engagement and wedding shoots, and even with the stress of a wedding day, he kept everything light hearted and fun throughout every step of the way. He was clearly an experienced professional, getting all the right shots and moving things along so we didn't miss any of our celebrations. During both my ceremony and reception I hardly even noticed he was there, but he captured every moment artfully and beautifully. He was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!Sent on 04/27/2018
Margaret · Married on 01/28/2017
SAN FRANCISCO BRIDES :: Before the wedding, I was extremely nervous about our photos (as everyone kept telling me that I will be looking at these for the rest of my life!). However, Orbie made it fun, efficient, and they are nothing short of amazing. He was able to capture amazing photos from the time we were getting ready, the first look, the ceremony, and most importantly - the dance floor! We are blown away by the quality of the candid shots in addition to the portraits. We cannot recommend Orbie and his team enough.Sent on 04/12/2017
Sheree · Married on 06/05/2016
Orbie did an incredible job capturing our wedding day! He was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding process. My husband and I really appreciated the opportunity to meet with him a couple of times prior to our wedding day. Orbie not only captured beautiful engagement photos but also spent the entire day getting to know us and making us feel comfortable. Having this extra time with Orbie made a huge difference in how comfortable and easy it was for us on the wedding day. His fun personality helped us relax and not take each picture so seriously. In the end, our photos were absolutely gorgeous! It is hard to express in words how stunning our photos turned out.I highly recommend using Orbie and I am confident I will use him again for future life events.Sent on 03/13/2017
Orbie is such a fantastic photographer for many reasons. He's one of the most laid-back and nice people I've ever met. There is no way any bride could not be comfortable around him! His artistic eye gives way to photos that are absolutely breath-taking. He's professional and a team player, which is so important! He's one of the very best in the business, plain and simple!
Orbie Pullen has a remarkable eye and a huge amount of creativity. I highly recommend his services to help capture the special moments of your wedding in the very best possible way.
Storytelling is a key business and creative concept for Orbie. What makes the difference in his style is what he puts in them – he is dead-on consistent, shot to shot to the next. A couple ushers him into the center of their lives to capture one of the most important and intimate moments they will ever share. Clients have a deep connection with the vision of his work which is why they trust him to create a memory of each moment. Orbie photographs to remember - assembling all the visual elements to make the story he’s telling come to life. He will channel the emotions and moments through his images to capture the fine art of a wedding through his keen eye behind the lenses. And when you reminisce, renew and relive your blissful emotions, his stellar photography will reflect the mood and aesthetics of that special day, all captured with a click of a shutter. His work is art worthy of a Masterpiece!