Loose Tie Photography

Monterey, California View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Loose Tie Photography & Videography is a professional wedding photography service serving Monterey, California, and surrounding areas. This team of professionals uses a cinematic style with dramatic natural and professional lighting to capture images with dramatic mood and beauty. Loose Tie Photography & Videography also creates stunning, imaginative wedding videos that you will enjoy for years to come.

Experience
Rueben, owner and principal photographer of Loose Tie, picked up photography as a hobby while studying International Business and Management in college. Photography offered him a creative release from the stresses of college life, and eventually he changed his career path to become a photographer full time.

Loose Tie Photography & Videography offers affordable and flexible wedding packages. Rueben provides a variety of high resolution images, available as print albums and digital slideshows.
Loose Tie Photography & Videography also offers full feature and highlight videos, which are sent in digital download format. You can add optional drone and raw footage to your package.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kelley J. Married on 08/06/2022

Jessie & Tyler Wedding

We used Rueben for our son's wedding 5 years ago and his pictures were amazing so we used him for our daughter's wedding and once again he lived up to our expectations!!!! He is fun, makes shooting so many pictures a happy and high energy event! He thinks of all angles and is just all -around fun! You absolutely cannot go wrong with him!
  • Leah
    Leah C. Married on 05/01/2021

BEAUTIFUL wedding photos!

We recently got our wedding album from Rueben and I can't stop looking at the photos! They came out so nice and it's so awesome that we'll have these beautiful photos to look back on.
    Rueben was super easy to work with from day one. He helped answer all of my questions (at times I was a frantic covid bride), he was very patient and flexible throughout the process.
    When Wedding Day finally arrived, Rueben was punctual and very organized. He had all the shot locations planned out ahead of time, it made things for the wedding party really easy!
    I don't consider myself to be very photogenic, but Rueben really helped me relax and most importantly made it FUN!
    Our wedding party gave us many compliments on how great Rueben and his assistant, Amanda, were to work with!
    Definitely don't hesitate to use Loose Tie Photography for your wedding or special event!!
  • Darya
    Darya S. Married on 02/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience with Loose Tie Photography!

It was such a pleasure to work with Rueben and Amanda! We hired them for our wedding. They've been very professional. We met with them before the event, and discussed our preferences. We asked for advice where we can take pictures with the ocean, and they eventually took us to a beautiful place on our day!
    The guys were flexible with our schedule and ensured we didn't miss anything on our wedding, and, at the same time, had plenty of great pictures.
    Also, wanted to note that Rueben was very responsive over messaging and addressed all my questions and concerns.
    We now have amazing photos and all our great memories are safe!

Thank you so much Rueben and Amanda!!!
  • illustration stars

Loose Tie Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

A STARR Events A STARR Events Wedding Planners

Rueben with Loose Tie is awesome! I absolutely love when a client comes to me and says that Loose Tie is doing their photography & Videography package. Just knowing that Rueben is on board gives me the peace of mind that everything having to do with the photos will be perfect for my clients. Rueben (and his talented team) photographed my Niece & Nephew's weddings (one year apart) and I still use his photos to advertise on all of my web sites. Did I mention that he also does videography? Sam & Julie's wedding video is a testimonial to how much of his spirit and love he puts into his work- the music and client character he was able to portray in their video reminds me how much I miss that crazy and fun couple! Ruben, I hope we are able to work together again in 2018- I will be sending clients your way...

Monterey Monterey, California, 93940
Location of (Loose Tie Photography)

Loose Tie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Loose Tie Photography include in the starting price?

Loose Tie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography services does Loose Tie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Loose Tie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Loose Tie Photography offer?

Loose Tie Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Loose Tie Photography offer?

Loose Tie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Loose Tie Photography offer for wedding events?

Loose Tie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Negatives

What percentage of users recommend Loose Tie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Loose Tie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Loose Tie Photography offer?

Loose Tie Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding