401 e jefferson st, Phoenix, Arizona 85054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About The Deep Light Company

I love to keep things simple. I'm super type-B, deeply relaxed and easy-going. Generally, it seems like I spend more time laughing then speaking, but everyone always seems to understand me. Light-hearted. I've always gravitated towards beauty and I've always seen it in everyone and everything. I like to notice the magical and the dreaming-things in mundane and ordinary things. I love that magical light of sunrise and sunset. I love watching steam rise off tea and the bone-deep feeling of thunder rumbling in the distance. I love seeing and capturing people as they laugh. I also love the quiet space held by those that are in love. It's an epic thing to be part of.

I let couples be themselves. Holding space and letting everyone relax enough to find those organic and spontaneous spaces where they simply shine. That unique and authentic quality is important. If a couple happens to freeze, i'll step in and help to pose and to direct to keep things flowing. Things feel the best when couples are allowed to relax and to be themselves so that the images that come forward are authentic and beautiful and true.

I also love it when it we all just get to be homies. United by the radness of love and light and laughter. Let's get those rad photos, y'all!

We are a professional company based out of Santa Cruz but we dig traveling to new locations, so please inquire about out-of-state travel packages.

We aim to keep things simple, light-hearted, easy, organic and spontaneous. We laugh often and prefer joy over strain. If you're looking for something abit more type B than type A... then we'd love to work with you.

• High-resolution images

The Deep Light Company 6
The Deep Light Company 7
  • Cate

Cate Murray · Getting married on 10/05/2019

If you want an artistic eye coupled with a chill personality, Bobby is your photographer

We hired Bobby as our photographer for our wedding this October (2019) in the Santa Cruz mountains. From the first few emails we exchanged back in Feb he's immediately felt like a friend, not only easy but delightful to communicate and work with. We had our engagement shoot with him in May (I highly recommend doing this if you're feeling at all awkward about being photographed like my fiancee and I were, put us right at ease) and it was just the best experience-- totally fun and a great bonding moment for my fiancee and me. I went into the engagement shoot feeling that as long as it broke the ice for us and we got 1 or 2 usable pictures it would be a success. The outcome was 100 times better than my expectations. It's been hard to choose which engagement pictures to use for all our wedding invites/materials and associated events because there are so many gorgeous shots to choose from. Neither of us are exactly fitness models, but he made us look awesome! I feel really really lucky we found someone this talented and affordable for our wedding day (honestly I think Bobby is so good he could charge more than he does). Plus, besides your fiancee you're going to spend the most time on your wedding day with your photographer--you should feel completely comfortable around them. Bobby is just so easy going and lovely, I think almost everyone would find him as relaxing to be around as we did. He's a photographer who both knows how to fade into the background when needed, and can give you a laugh at other moments when you're hanging out. I don't write many reviews, but this one I had to write! He's the best. Book him! :)

Sent on 07/18/2019
    The Deep Light Company 19
    The Deep Light Company 20
    The Deep Light Company 21
    The Deep Light Company 22
    The Deep Light Company 23
    The Deep Light Company 24

Matthew Sadler · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Do yourself a favor; use The Deep Light Co. for your big day!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words; use the Deep Light Company for your wedding and Bobby will teach you a picture is worth ten thousand words! We recently received our pictures back and could not have been happier. Working with Bobby is a breeze; he is flexible, fun, and really knows how to work a camera. We decided to have our wedding at my family property and I’ve never seen it in the way he was able to capture it. He captured the true beauty of the moment and the property. Because of Bobby and the Deep light Company we will forever have these wonderful photos to remind us of how perfect our day truly was!!! Thank you so much Bobby :) do yourself a favor and allow Bobby to document one of the biggest days of your life the best way possible. It was a better experience than we could have ever imagined. Thanks again Bobby!

Sent on 02/27/2019
    The Deep Light Company 37
    The Deep Light Company 38

The Deep Light Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount