Precious and Blooming Floral Design

Arroyo Grande, CA View map

Precious & Blooming Floral Design has been working to create breathtaking arrangements for special events since 2006. Located out of Arroyo Grande, California, the staff is always eager to get to create and work with people during the most important times of their lives. They love mixing tradition with innovation to create classic pieces that are unique to each client’s wants and needs.

Products Offered

Precious & Blooming Floral Design takes on every event with professionalism and a level of unmatched expertise. If you choose to work with them, you’ll be invited to talk tabout your event and what details you are looking for during a complimentary consultation. This is a great opportunity to get an answer to any questions you have before your big day. From there you will work to go over event designs, with the option to explore assistance with a variety of wedding rentals and decor. Because each event is completely customized, you can expect an estimate after about a week. Popular floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements
  • prop rentals

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$201

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Katie K. Married on 07/24/2021

Best Wedding Floral Design - WOW!

Kellye is the absolute BEST! I had a vision and theme (#katespade)for our wedding. She saw the vision and nailed it! The florals at our wedding took our breath away. The bouquets & boutinnires were awesome and she intertwined my theme using ribbon. The guests raved about how stunning our flowers. Kellye was easy to work with, had great ideas and very professional. We highly recommend Kellye!
    Allison F. Married on 04/09/2021

Flowers out of this world!

Kellye and her team did our flowers for our wedding and they were out of this world. I didn't give Kellye too much direction, she is the professional so I sent her some pinterest pictures then let her do her thing and she blew me away. I have never seen anything like the flowers at our wedding and I am so glad I let her be creative and try some new things. I keep looking at the pictures of the flowers because I still cannot believe how cool they were. She is super professional also and was so much fun to work with. Can't recommend her enough.
  • Susan
    Susan Married on 09/14/2019

Kellye is beyond talented!

It's been about 2 months since my wedding and I STILL cannot get over Kellye's designs. I didn't have much of a "vision" when it came to my wedding and had a vague idea in my head but couldn't really find any images that matched what I was thinking of. I gave Kellye a pretty sparse Pinterest board and listed a few flowers that I really liked during our consultation, and ended up with the most jaw-droopingly gorgeous creations that absolutely blew my mind!! The flowers were even better than anything I could have imagined. I was in the middle of getting my makeup done when I first saw Kellye and her team bringing the bouquets in and it was so hard to not get up and immediately run out to look at all the flowers. All day/evening I losing it over the florals - Kellye made dreams that I didn't even know I had come true!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Twitterpated Weddings Twitterpated Weddings Wedding Planners

Kellye at Precious and Blooming is great! She listens to each couple to really get a sense of what kind of flowers they want. She spends time researching the right flowers and look for the right venue, presents a thorough proposal for clients and has an incredible eye for detail and style. I love working with Kellye as she is a true team player and knows her stuff!

Los Gatos DJ Company Los Gatos DJ Company Wedding DJs

Kellye has such an amazing talent with flowers! Her arrangements are not only breathtakingly beautiful, but they are also creative, inventive, stylish....she has such a great eye and finds a way to make a room "pop" with color and pizzazz! I have seen her work at elegant weddings, where her floral arrangements perfectly compliment the graceful mood and classy atmosphere of the room. I have also seen her work at private parties, where her exciting floral designs are fun, chic, and make the atmosphere of the party lively and stimulating. She is always a pleasure to work with! Definitely someone to check out!

Arroyo Grande Arroyo Grande, CA, 93420
805-710-0575

Tuesday- Saturday By appointment Only Sunday and Mondays Closed
Location of (Precious and Blooming Floral Design)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding