PO Box 4386, Santa Barbara, CA 93140 Map · Phone number

About Terra Malia Designs

Terra Malia Designs takes pride in offering complete wedding floral with a natural, artistic flair that is very different than what you might find at a tradition wedding. We believe working with local growers to supply most flowers, tropicals, succulents, air plants and other botanicals is at the heart of what we believe, as the region has some of the most incredible naturals in all the world! Renting pieces is a great option to showcase vessels that are absolute gems, while keeping the cost down for couples. We give thanks everyday for being able to work with folks during one of the most incredible times in their lives and we look forward to hearing what inspires you for your event! Don't forget to read our reviews for what others have experienced.

Follow Terra Malia Designs on

dsc1498jacquelinepilarphotogr 3405045825 o
img5575 1

21 Reviews for Terra Malia Designs

Lynee · Married on 11/11/2017

Terra has an eye for beauty. My favorite part of hiring her for our wedding florals was telling her my vision and then seeing it come to fruition. It was absolutely gorgeous, just how I explained it, yet even more beautiful than I possibly could have imagined. Her attention to detail was immaculate and her vision was executed flawlessly. On top of that, she was wonderful to work with. Down to earth and just a beautiful soul. Thank you Terra for taking our wedding day to another level with your inventive and beautiful talent.

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2016

Terra Malia Designs was an absolute treat to work with to design the flowers for my wedding and rehearsal dinner. I had a loose vision for what I wanted, mainly just a color scheme and pictures of the type of centerpieces and bouquets I wanted. But without much floral knowledge or specific requests for flowers I did or did not want, I had to trust Terra to take what I gave her and turn it into reality. On our wedding day I was thrilled with how everything came together, the pieces we had talked about looked even better than I imagined, and the creative pieces that she put together on her own with some input from our planner were gorgeous!! My favorite piece was a large wreath hung behind us during the ceremony. We had a ton of compliments throughout the evening and for days afterwards.

Terra's communication was fantastic throughout the entire process and she was more than willing to work with pieces we already had such as votives and rented pieces. She is an expert in working succulents into her pieces and after the wedding she took the time to plant all of the succulents from my bouquet in a pot and gift it to me. They sit on our deck and everyday remind me of our wedding. I highly recommend Terra for any bride or groom looking for creative, beautiful pieces for their special day or any other occasion!

Ronnie · Married on 09/16/2016

Terra was great to work with! We were on a tight budget for our wedding but wanted unique bouquets. We gave Terra the general gist of what we wanted, and gave her artistic liberty to create something special. She delivered beautiful succulent and wild-flower bouquets and matching boutonnieres and hair piece for our wedding. After the wedding, she offered to plant the succulents in a decorative vase for us to keep a part of our special day (free of charge). She was easy to work with, responded quickly, and worked well with our "day-of" schedule. You can tell she enjoys what she does and takes the time to personalize your requests.

Terra Malia Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Willa Kveta Photography
    Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

Terra is one of the most incredible floral designers you will ever encounter!!! Her work is exquisite in every single way and truly unique! I am always beyond excited when I get the chance to work with her and photograph her incredible creations! She is a true artist, an amazingly warm and beautiful person, and full of awesome energy that is so infectious! I highly recommend her!!!

• PO Box 4386 Santa Barbara, CA 93140 See on map