Coco Rose Design

Santa Barbara, CA View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$325

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$96

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

225. 00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$7,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Emily
    Emily Married on 04/03/2021

Romantic, organic, gorgeous blooms to bring your wedding day to life!

Hiring Nina from Coco Rose Design was an incredibly easy decision, and one that we made early in the planning process. Her work is so beautiful, and I was delighted with the experience of working with her leading up to the big day! She went out of her way to give us a preview "mockup" of our design in the early days of the COVID pandemic (about a year in advance of our wedding) to make sure we loved her ideas for the big day (which, of course, we did!). She was so patient and receptive to my ideas and feedback for the flowers I hoped to see in our arrangements, and she came through with the floral design of my dreams!

Nina effortlessly marries (no pun intended) the soft romance of fresh flowers with a keen design sense that brings an organically-modern beauty to a wedding day. We gave her very little direction for our rehearsal dinner design, and our guests couldn't stop complimenting the gorgeous colors and textures of the arrangements!

For the wedding itself, my bridal bouquet materialized from exactly what I'd imagined in my head. Nina really considered my requests and also brought her own artistry to our wedding day flowers, and the results were breathtaking. She is an exceptional designer, uses the most beautiful blooms in her arrangements, and is so lovely to work with! I recommend her with enthusiasm! Thank you, Nina, for bringing our wedding day design to life with your incredible talents.
  • Jenni
    Jenni Married on 04/06/2019

Nina Knows What She's Doing

Nina came recommended to us from a family friend, and we have no regrets! Actually, my only regret is not being able to meet her in person before the wedding day. We planned our Santa Barbara wedding from San Diego, but Nina was able to see my vision and work within our budget. By looking at her work you can tell she is a professional and knows what she is doing-- so you can be sure your event will look stunning!
    Sheila Married on 05/12/2018

Coco Rose Design Creates a Delight for the Senses

French impressionist painter Claude Monet said, "I must have flowers, always and always."

Never more true than on your Wedding Day!

Nina Kincaid of Coco Rose Design is an artist who knows how to make flowers sing! She designed the flowers for my daughter's wedding in May 2018 at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum. She was a delight to work with, making suggestions to ensure our vision of the day was realized. The Museum has so much character of its own, with lovely vines, lush succulents, and beautiful fountains that we knew it needed a skilled florist to bring out the unique charm of the Museum without overwhelming or undermining it. Nina designed stunning bouquets and handsome boutonnieres, lovely floral centerpieces and garland arrangements for the dining and accent tables, and candles and small flower-filled vases for the bars and lounge-areas, all of which complemented the scene beautifully. She incorporated light and dark shades of pink peonies that ”popped" against the Wedgwood blue of the bridesmaids' dresses and table linens, and contrasted dramatically with the Spanish adobe architecture of the Museum.

Nina is a quiet, thoughtful floral designer who listens and understands how to achieve the impression you want to make at your ceremony and reception. Let her paint with flowers for your Wedding Day; you'll receive countless compliments from your guests and relive her artistry every time you look at your wedding photos.

Real Weddings

• Marty & Sumy
    29 photos · 09/20/2017
  • Jason & Jill
    21 photos · 02/15/2016

Santa Barbara Club Santa Barbara Club Country Club Weddings

Lovely work, great to work with, creative and simply a best bet in town.

Santa Barbara, 93101
805-455-7944
Location of (Coco Rose Design)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding