Bloom N Grow Florist

Atascadero, California View map

$1,558 Typical Price

Bloom N Grow Florist is an award-winning Atascadero, California-based florist company that designs dazzling and unusual wedding flowers. If you鈥檙e looking for floral arrangements that reflect your style and the design you鈥檝e created for your event, then Bloom N Grow Florist is the perfect florist for you. Owner Jodi Bloom has been delivering romantic and breathtaking floral arrangements to the Atascadero area for over 24 years.

Bloom N Grow Florist specializes in diverse floral designs from classic, glamorous, romantic, and rustic to designs tailored to your unique style. With a great desire to help you relax and enjoy your wedding, Bloom N Grow gladly conducts a consultation with you to assist in designing and planning your floral arrangements. They also deliver, set up, and clean up their flowers on the day of your wedding. The gorgeous wedding flowers they offer include:

• Aisle decor
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements
  • Garlands

Other Services
Bloom N Grow Florist also supplies a wide variety of decor items to complete the look of your wedding. These include linen, chairs, tables, covers, lights, mirrors, and much more, as well as tuxedos, veils, and hair accessories to complement your surroundings. Their prized wrought iron arch adds a rustic elegance to your wedding and can be decorated with flowers and fabric.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$105

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1558

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Cuauhtemoc C. Married on 08/10/2020

Wonderful, nice, and knowledgeable staff

Bloom n Grow staff are friendly, very knowledgeable, and reliable. Jodi Bloom put together a wedding gift package complete a congratulations card and mailed the gift to my niece in Orange County, CA. All transactions were done via iPhone, Jodi sent me a photo of the completed wedding gift, I approved and the gift was sent by Bloom n Grow. My niece and husband loved it. Minimal work and time on my part with large return by Bloom n Grow.

Bloom N Grow Florist's reply:

Thank you! We really had a lovely time designing the gift basket. You gave us creative freedom and it was our sincerest hope that they would love it as much as we did! So happy to hear that they received it and are enjoying it!
  • Jadeth
    Jadeth B. Married on 03/30/2019

You馃憦need馃憦to馃憦hire馃憦her馃憦

I did not have a traditional flower plan. Everything was ferns and airplants. No flowers at all. Jodi really made my vision become a reality with her own ideas. She 100% understood what I wanted and even suggested things I hadn't considered but adored. Jodi is someone you HAVE TO hire!

Bloom N Grow Florist's reply:

I really loved your style and thank you for challenging me to design something truly unique. It meant a lot to me to bring your vision to life. You were wonderful to design for!
    Tanya Married on 10/03/2015
    Jodi was amazing and came through with the most beautiful bouquets I could have dreamed of! She delivered beyond my expectations and I would recommend her for any of your events.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Portola Inn Portola Inn Hotel Weddings

Jodi from Bloom N Grow is our "go to" florist. Not only do we recommend her to our couples but we use her for our personal needs. She has a personal touch and goes the extra mile!

The Groves on 41 The Groves on 41 Barn & Farm Weddings

Jodi and her team put heart and soul into every wedding. Not only do they take care of their customers but they go the extra mile to bring so many elements from the personalities involved all the way to bringing in attributes of the venue. Thank you for making us all look fabulous!

Christine Sedley Photography Christine Sedley Photography Wedding Photographers

I love the variety and beauty of Bool n Grows florals. She has a wonderful way of individualizing and adding special touches for each wedding. She is always prompt and pleasant to work with! Jodi is one of the Best!!

9955 El Camino Real Atascadero, California, 93422
Location of (Bloom N Grow Florist)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding