Bloom N Grow Florist Reviews

65 | Atascadero, CA

65 Reviews for Bloom N Grow Florist

65 Bloom N Grow Florist Reviews

Audra · Married on 07/12/2014

Jodi and her team are fabulous. They are professional, responsive, and helpful. The arrangements and bouquets they did for my wedding were beautiful and beyond my expectations. All of the flowers really dressed up the ceremony and added such a special touch a class to the reception. I was lucky to find Bloom N Grow.

Everyone at Bloom N Grow Florist is GREAT! Jodi has been a huge help since I have known her with sending flowers and they always have the BEST looking flowers you could ever ask for! 2 BEAUTIFUL wedding bouquets were exactly what I wanted right down to the 'I Love You' printed on the roses! GREAT help with ordering my tuxedo as well.

Meg · Married on 05/12/2014

I really can't say enough wonderful things about Jodi at Bloom n grow and her wonderful staff, everyone is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and very professional. I never felt like just another customer with them, I felt like family. The attention to detail is simply amazing. Thank you again for helping make our special day the best day!! Warm regards, Meg Risso

Amber · Married on 03/02/2014

My wedding bouquet came out better than I could have imagined. All the rose colors blended and the accent roses matched my bridesmaid dresses. I adored the rose touches on my wedding cake. It added the perfect touch. Everything blended in with the venue and matched to our vintage location. I am a very happy bride. I cannot wait to get a case to display my now dried wedding bouquet.

amy · Married on 11/23/2013

My friend referred Bloom N Grow Florist to me last year, but I ended up didn't really hire them for my wedding. However, they do provide good customer service even though I cancelled my order at the last minute.

Kay · Married on 09/21/2013

So incredibly helpful and easy to work with. They always remembered who I was and what was going on with my wedding Jodi's attention to detail made my wedding special

Sherry · Married on 09/20/2013

Bloom N Grow Florist did a magnificent job on my wedding flowers. My bridal bouquet was simply beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The colors were perfect! Our floral centerpieces were so gorgeous and looked so lovely on our tables. We had several of our guest comment on how beautiful they looked. They fit into our color scheme just perfectly. I also want to say that all of our flowers were so very fresh and Bloom N Grow was so helpful every step of the way from ordering until the morning of our wedding. They were so wonderful and everything was so organized. I am so very pleased with our wedding flowers and want everyone to know that Bloom N Grow really helped make my wedding day perfect!!

Shanna · Married on 08/24/2013

Jodi and her team were amazing!!! They worked hard to create my vision even though I had to communicate all my ideas though email. My center pieces were exactly what I wanted and the bouquets looked even better than I expected!!! Her prices are also very affordable :) I would highly recommend Bloom and Grow to anyone planning their wedding :)!!!!!!!!!!

Sara · Married on 08/03/2013

I have known Bloom N Grow for a long time so when it came to my wedding, there was no question about using them. I thought I would have a ton of opinions about how everything looked, but when it got to flowers I was like a lost little child. Jodi listened to me about the style I was going for and found just the right things. She understood that I was trying to evoke a certain tone at the wedding, and helped me choose the right flowers with just enough color and flair to reflect my personality. When we had a last minute change to the wedding party just a day before the wedding, she didn't flinch and took care of everything, relieving stress on my part. You can tell that she really cares about each of her clients and will put in that extra effort.

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

Jodi was so helpful with our flower arrangements and when we had a last minute tux rental emergency for my groom, she saved the day!

Lisa & Robert · Married on 07/27/2013

We had a destination wedding. It was only 2 hours away from us but it was very stressful trying to find vedors who we trusted to handle everything for the official beginning of our love story. Jodi was amazing from the minute I met her. I'm not going to lie, I met 3 other florists in town, emailed and called about 5 others and she won me over. I knew the flowers I wanted, the style/theme and feel of our wedding and let her take the reins. My bouquet was GORGEOUS, and the bridal party flowers were great! Her prices are reasonable. I never felt like I was her "customer" i felt like I was a friend. I know that might sound weird but our wedding was about sharing our day with our closest family and friends. Everyone involved was someone special to us. Jodi might have started out as our "florist" but after our first meeting, she meant so much more to us. Jodi made our wedding even more special by going out of her way for us and adding the special touches I envisioned. (Star Wars accents for the guys and Bling for me!) She is really passionate about her job and it shows through her work. Thank you!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Bloom N Grow Florist's reply:

Thank you so much! I think of you as a friend too. You really understood that it is more than flowers for me it is helping you create memories. I so loved the personal touches you wanted for your wedding! Please keep me updated on the next chapter of your love story.

Katie · Married on 07/20/2013

Jodi and her Bloom N Grow team are the best! The bouquets and centerpieces they created were romantic, quality and beautiful.

Jodi took our wedding ideas personally and really worked to bring our vision to life. Our first meeting was such a positive experience--Jodi was able to look at my inspiration photos and determine exactly what flowers were used. She even brought out samples from her inventory so I could see the flowers in person. She thought of everything at this first meeting!

Most important--the final product was so INCREDIBLE! All the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. And all the flowers held up fantastically in the July heat!

Jodi was so positive, encouraging and professional throughout the entire process. I should note that Jodi is simply lovely to be around--always smiling and so nice to talk to. Absolutely a vendor who will make your life easier and not create more work for you.

Ronni · Married on 06/22/2013

We had a great experience with Jodi from Bloom N Grow Florist!!! She was super professional but super flexible with all our needs! She had great ideas to help us plan for our big day and we were super happy with the end results on the big day!!! I would highly recommend her services for any floral needs:)

Kathryn · Married on 05/18/2013

Jodi was awesome. I had a friend do my centerpieces but I went with Jodi to do my bouquets. They were all so beautiful. She was easy to deal with and full of fun ideas. I had someone pick them up from her on the morning of the wedding and she had everything all packaged and ready to go for hotter weather. The flowers lasted all day. Thank you so much for everything!

Kim · Married on 10/07/2012

Jodi did the flowers for me wedding ceremony and reception. She set up and cleaned up everything, was incredibly professional, and made my day more perfect that I could have ever imagined.

Flowers were not a huge priority for our wedding, and we had an even smaller budget for them, so for many florists we talked with, they just didn't really bother with us. However, Jodi embraced us and came up with fabulous arrangements and centerpieces with very little direction (we told her white flowers and that I love lilies). Jodi was very excited to work with us, which was very refreshing! The flowers were fresh, everything was setup on time, and it all looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to any bride!

We met with the owner and she worked with us to come up with our bridal party's arrangements that we like and that also fit our budget. We were so pleased when we saw the flowers on the day of the wedding. They were all so beautiful and well arranged.

April · Married on 08/31/2012

Our wedding was beautiful. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

The staff at Bloom N Grow were an absolute joy to work with! They provided excellent service and beautiful fresh flowers for my wedding day. I would highly recommend using them for weddings and other events.

Jason · Married on 08/18/2012

Jodi was great! She did a wonderful job with the arrangements and bouquets. Everything was on time and very reasonable. Definantly recommend her!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2012

Jodi and Bloom N Grow were so great to work with! I had a million questions and they worked with me quickly on each one to make sure the flowers were perfect. I know I will work with them again in the future. Thank you!!

Carolyn · Married on 06/09/2012

Jodi at Bloom N' Grow did an amazing job for our wedding! She is truly a professional and amazing florist.

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2012

Bloom N' Grow did an amazing job making our wedding so beautiful! My bouquet was honestly the coolest thing I have ever seen and it was EXACTLY how I described it to them. When we walked into the barn for our reception, we were blown away by how artistic, gorgeous, and absolutely perfect everything looked! They were very professional and easy to work with and I would highly suggest them at any future weddings!

Alicia · Married on 05/19/2012

Beautiful job!!!! The best part of the wedding!!!