Nearby Vendors to Consider

About AVRfilms

Film Style Wedding Video

David Ethridge of AVR films and his award winning movies have captured the eyes of celebrities and

couture brides for over 20 years.

He specializes in giving not only a Vintage Film Style movie but, also enhances the excitement and

fun of the wedding day.

He is a favorite for wedding planners and a preferred cinematographer for many event photographers and

catering managers who have been married.

He uses non-traditional camera angles and techniques for every event.

David and his team of cinematographers have been expressed as being very passionate and professional

for all brides they personally capture, specializing just in weddings.

AVR Films has been in the for front of using the Canon DSLR's,  Steadi Cams and Sliders to give your movie

the Vintage Film look and emotions.

The also specialize in Super 8mm for those brides with a distinctive eye for film.

Congratulations and Cheers!

Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

Dave is awesome! He was our videographer for our wedding earlier this month. He was very professional, fun and easy going. I felt very comfortable and relaxed around him. He worked well with our photographer too. He also brought his drone along! My husband and I were very pleased with Dave and his staff and happy we hired Dave to capture our big day! We're so excited to see our video!

Profile Picture Cristy, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was simply fantastic. He captured all of the special moments of our wedding and was an absolute pleasure to work with. During our initial phone call, he patiently walked us through the entire videography process and how he and his team would capture our special day. His timely follow up and prompt response to questions made us feel confident and he had our 100% trust during the wedding. Lastly, he worked very well with our photographer and was able to delicately balance the needs of photography and videography in a short time frame. Thank you David for capturing the moments of our wedding day! We wholeheartedly recommend you and your work to any prospective clients.

Profile Picture User5636674, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Short Form, Raw Footage, Highlight Video, High-Def Video

David and his team shot our wedding at a winery on October 10th. He was very sweet and took the time to work with me and our photographer to make sure everyone got the shots they wanted/needed. He had some very artistic 'scenes' that I can't wait to see on video. The most fun part was he brought a drone! A drone!! We will have aerial shots of our wedding. What a special vantage point that will bring!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/10/15, 1 Review

6 AWARDS

Videos

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

Holman Ranch Wedding - Rich + Kelly from David Ethridge - AVR Films on Vimeo.

Rich and Kelly + Carmel Valley + Holman Ranch = Vintage Medical Wedding
Kelly literally put together one of favorite weddings of the year with antique medical decor from Asiel Design.
What was so unique about the wedding was how rich it was in emotional moments through out the day.
This movie had it all from timelapses, crane, glidecams, sliders, etc.
Hope you enjoy all the work we put into this beautiful wedding film.

Music licensed from www.songfreedom.com

Zoom H4N
Zoom H1N
Olympus LS7

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful filming company! We highly recommend AVR Films and love the work that they do here at the winery for our couples!

David at AVR Films is very creative and very professional. It 's always a pleasure to work with David and his crew when we work together at Weddings. They understand the value of a team and that we are at the event to give the best experience to our clients. AVR Films are always personal and they make the wedding day a fun filled event for everyone at the same time capturing unique moments that will last a life time for the bride and groom. David and crew at AVR Films are highly recommended in my book.

We love working with David!! Not only is he talented and professional, but he is also a pleasure to work with! Super nice! He captures the special moments of his wedding couples beautifully on video - I always look forward to seeing his work. It's great having a video of your wedding day to reflect back on, especially since it goes by so fast! A definite must for your next event! :-)

Dave is an amazing videographer and very creative. I have worked with him at least 10 times over the years and he is just as passionate about his craft as he was when he first started. It really shows in his work too. I've seen many of the DVD's that he has created for his clients and they are outstanding to say the least. Get ready to be wowed by his footage and his final product. On a personal note, he is one of the nicest guys that I know. I highly recommend his services...you will love him.

A Video Reflection and David Etheridge are awesome. Great videography from a wonderful and personable videographer. Sleepy Hedgehog Press highly recommends A Video Reflection.

69 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

6093 Blacklock Court, San Jose, CA 95123   See On Map
408-836-9440 (phone) 408-225-2757 (fax)
Tuesday Through Friday 9am-5pm.