The KL Media

Glendale Heights, IL View map Visit website

$2,150 Most Popular Price

Who are we?

We are Chicago-based videographers and photographers with 4 years of corporate experience and 2 years of wedding work, capturing intimate engagements and marriages in a compelling, cinematic style. From traditional weddings to modest elopements, we offer unique and striking visuals that preserve your special moment within a vivid, living memory.

Originality, authenticity, and beauty define our craft. Amid the laughter, love, and tears of any wedding day, we strive to transform the essence of your experience into a future, forever treasure. Ready your model face, and we’ll unfold the imagery into a captivating story.

Who are you?

You are ready to tie the knot with your partner and eternalize your love within a stunning heirloom. As you cherish the past and celebrate the future, we are inspired to transform a creative vision into an everlasting memory.

Whether your wedding venue resides within a temple, garden, beach or backyard, we’ll work with your needs to ensure an elegant piece.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2150

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

• Laura
    Laura M. Getting married on 09/07/2022

Kurt Luigi

Kurt has amazing work and a great work ethic. Quick responses and I’m blown away by his creative skills
  • Amanda
    Amanda Getting married on 09/18/2021

Worth EVERY penny!!!

Jason and I want to thank Kurt from the bottom of our hearts for being the most amazing wedding Videoagragher and now friend! We loved sharing our special day with him and honestly we couldn’t have picked a better person and talented Videoagragher ! All my family and friends adored him and loved his larger then life positive energy ! A huge thank you for handle my family and friends with care while working. Kurt even stayed later to capture moments I didn’t even know I needed! 10/10 would recommend him to all family and friends. Thank you again for everything!
  • Shannon
    Shannon L. Married on 07/31/2021

Kl media is amazing!

Kurt and his team were absolutely amazing!!! He captured our day perfectly through video and photography. We live out of state, but Kurt made the coordination very easy. We spoke over the phone numerous times to talk through the wedding agenda, details, photos we wanted to capture, etc. Overall I couldn't have asked for better service! Kurt and the entire KL Media team is very talented and our photos/video turned out beautiful.

Real Weddings

19 photos · 11/20/2020

Deals

The KL Media 1
Offer

This bistro-bar is already a family favorite for many, allowing indulgence in the ethnic tastes and atmosphere of South America without straying too far from home. Walk in a customer and leave feeling like a part of the Chama Gaucha family.

Stop by at their Chicago, Houston, or San Antonia location and receive a free dinner for

two after spending $2000 or more on any of our services.

Team

kurt madridejos
kurt madridejos
Videographer

I started 2015 and I was 19 years old when I figured this is what I wanted to do. since then I pursued this art form relentlessly. I did go to school for business administration in finance but soon after I took a leap of faith and dropped out of college to pursue my passion. I purchase an online course for film making to keep on growing and sign up for classes related to the subject and begun searching for clients. even up to this day, I am continually exploring the art of filmmaking and eager to join a production company for the purpose of learning and helping your business grow video presence in this day and age.

Brandon  Butler
Brandon Butler
Photographer

Brandon Butler is a Chicago photographer focused in candid and lifestyle photography. His excellent eye on capturing true to nature events and breathtaking composition made him very successful with his craft. He is a student of the craft and continue to explore different ways to make his ideas come to life.

Angelica Romero
Angelica Romero
Wedding Director

The wedding director is responsible for making sure that every aspect of the wedding planning and wedding day happens without complications. To do this, the couple must give the wedding director a copy of the schedule for the wedding day and the day(s) before the ceremony. In charge of lead generation and customer service support.

CHICAGO SUBURBS Glendale Heights, IL, 60139
630-864-5374

Hours: Sunday Closed Monday 9AM–7PM Tuesday 9AM–7PM Wednesday 9AM–7PM Thursday 9AM–7PM Friday 9AM–7PM Saturday 8AM–4PM
Location of (The KL Media)
Chicago Chicago, IL, 60601 See on map