296 Woodward Drive, Milpitas, CA 95035 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About SmartFlight Studios

SmartFlight Studios is a wedding photography and videography business based in Milpitas, California. Ryan Sbranti, owner and capturer, has a passion for shooting the natural and raw moments of every unique wedding. He blends photojournalism and contemporary style in order to give his clients an incredible album of photos and a wedding video they can cherish. He offers his clients flexibility and custom packages so they can have a film completely tailored to their liking.

SmartFlight Studios offers impeccable service to clients. Ryan offers a second shooter and multiple cameras to make sure all your memories are captured. Services include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 4

14 Reviews for SmartFlight Studios

Allie Scherer · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience

Ryan & his team were amazing! I heard of SmartFlight Studios from 3 of my coworkers that had also worked with them & loved their videos. We were still on the fence about getting a Videographer due to our budget, but I am so glad we did. Our teaser & highlight video are the perfect depiction of our wedding day and something that we will cherish forever. Ryan was extremely easy to communicate with via email, and answered all of my crazy ‘what if’ questions.
    The day of the wedding Ryan and his team were on time and organized making it very easy for us to transition throughout the wedding. I can’t thank them enough for making us such beautiful videos! Hire them you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Heim · Married on 05/25/2019

Most amazing videographer out there!

It was a pleasure working with Ryan and Stephanie! They provided the most outstanding customer service and helped make my day the most amazing day ever. Even as the videographer, they made sure that guests were in their right spots, everything was exactly how I wanted it and directed people in the way they should be going. These two exceeded my expectations of my wedding video. They were able to capture every important moment that I will cherish for a lifetime. Although the day is over, I am able to relive it everyday with the amazing video made for us. I promise they will not disappoint!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Malia

Malia · Married on 05/19/2018

Ryan and his team saved the day! Our wedding videographer canceled on us the week before the wedding and my mom and I were struggling to find a replacement. We found Ryan on Thumbtack and he responded quickly and professionally. The day of the wedding, he arrived on time and ready to shoot. Though he had never met our photographer before, he easily worked around her but wasn't afraid to jump in and get his own shots. He even brought a friend with a drone! When the time came to read my love letter from my now husband (my worst nightmare!) he made me feel at ease. When we landed from our honeymoon, he had already compiled a minute long teaser video. I cannot speak Ryan's praises enough. Book with SmartFlight, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Award

SmartFlight Studios Pricing

SmartFlight Studios Price Rates

SmartFlight Studios FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,831.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,330.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,730.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 296 Woodward Drive Milpitas, 95035 See on map