Walnut Creek, CA 94595 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About REEL-MOTIONS

Creating motion clips is my passion, my life! I capture Nikon moments of your special event, specializing in Weddings. I have an individual shooting style of creating artistic images into masterpieces. When you see me on the floor or hanging from a car window, that's what I do in order to capture those perfect angles and moments.

I understand the time and investment you are putting into your event and so I do my best to give you my time, skills and experience, along with the latest technology to generate and capture those special moments.

I am a professional videographer, that only utilizes professional gear to produce flawless images to create a story line of your event.

DSC4458

1 User photo

REEL-MOTIONS 1
  • Ailsa

Ailsa Meechan-Maddon · Married on 09/18/2018

Stop the search for your wedding videographers - this is your guy!

We honestly don’t even know where to start in this review other than that you probably will never meet someone as kind and professional as EJ. We first contacted him about shooting our Yosemite wedding about a year before the big day. We had heard about him as he had shot one of my husband’s friend’s wedding. As soon as he responded, we knew that he was the videographer for us and that we could stop our search.
    What really attracted us to EJ was his extensive experience with nature photography (check out his IG account @nikonej). Since we were getting married in Yosemite National Park, this was a huge plus for us. He knows and loves Yosemite and is passionate about capturing such outdoor footage.
    We Skyped with EJ initially and he was extremely kind and accommodating to answer all of our questions about videographer, logistics and more. EJ is so professional and knowledgeable when it comes to weddings and his personability cannot be beat. We kept in contact with him throughout the whole lead up to the wedding, exchanging thoughts and ideas and asking him many more questions.
    When we finally met EJ, we felt like we were meeting an old friend. Him and his assistant, Thomas, were so wonderful to work with. Their experience and creativity really shone through as we spent the day hiking through forests and up mountains together in Yosemite. They came up with so many creative ideas for amazing footage that we never would have thought of. Even before we left our chalet to start the day, they got so many awesome detail shots of our outfits, rings and of us getting ready.
    We truly cannot imagine a videographer with more dedication to his field than EJ. He drove up to Yosemite, of his own accord, a few weeks before our wedding to capture additional nature footage for our wedding video, and even went all the way up to Glacier Point to capture sunrise the day before our wedding, again just to get extra footage for us. This initiative and drive say a lot about EJ’s professionalism and passion for his line of work, and we can’t thank him enough for truly going above and beyond to give us the best wedding video we ever could have imagined.
    We received our finalised highlight video from EJ just a few weeks after the wedding which was a really pleasant surprise. To say we were blown away would not do this video justice! The reactions we’ve had from friends and family second that and bear testament to EJ’s hard work. Everything we witnessed in the year before our wedding, from EJ’s drive, dedication and creativity has been realised in unbelievable footage of our wedding day that we get to watch over and over again. EJ has managed to find the perfect mix between gorgeous landscapes and nature footage, and footage of precious moments between my husband and I on our wedding day. His editing skills are second to none and we are amazed at what he did with the footage after our wedding! Hiring EJ was one of the best decisions we made during our whole wedding planning process and we can’t imagine having chosen anyone else. Not only that, but we honestly feel like we have made friends for life in EJ and Thomas. Since there were only my husband and I at our wedding (no friends/family/guests!), it was extremely important to us that we get great footage of our wedding to show our loved ones afterwards. Thank you for memorialising our big day in the best way we ever could have imagined!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding was at Brownstone Gardens in Oakley and EJ from Reel-Motions is a recommended vendor there :)
    In the beginning we were not sure if we wanted to add videography, we where about to settle on just photography....but we are SO HAPPY that we decided to budget in a videographer :)

I absolutely recommend that every wedding should have a videographer - and definitely go with EJ from Reel-Motions!

Best. Decision. Ever!!!

We had contacted a few other videographers but none where like EJ. From the moment we contacted EJ he was professional, responded to our emails quickly, and made the whole experience great for us!

After our first face to face meeting we knew that we would absolutely hire him for our wedding! He is a very nice, friendly, and genuine person and we definitely knew we wanted him to be part of our special day!

On the day of our wedding, EJ was professional and great to work with! Everyone was very comfortable around him and said nothing but nice things about him! He also worked exceptionally well with our photographers!

I just received my wedding highlight video and....I cried!!! It was SO BEAUTIFUL! The music, the edits, the flow of the video was perfect! We absolutely LOVED our video! EJ did an AMAZING job!

We are so happy that we decided to book a videographer, and glad we went with EJ from Reel-Motions! :)

Sent on 08/13/2018

REEL-MOTIONS's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for the kind words, we really enjoyed working with you and meeting both your families:)
    EJ

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Going into the process of wedding planning, we knew that the photographer and the videographer would be the most important vendors. We spent months researching and interviewing them. We are so so happy that we found EJ and that he was available for our wedding. Working with EJ was a blast! He is funny, cares about his work, is very talented, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. When we watched the video, we were thrilled to see how perfectly he captured the day! Thank you, EJ! I didn't cry at the wedding, but I cried watching the video. You are the best!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

REEL-MOTIONS FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,293.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,695.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive