Walnut Creek, CA 94595 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About REEL-MOTIONS

Creating  motion clips is my passion, my life! I capture Nikon moments of your special event, specializing in Weddings. I have an individual shooting style of creating artistic images into masterpieces. When you see me on the floor or hanging from a car window, that's what I do in order to capture those perfect angles and moments.

I understand the time and investment you are putting into your event and so I do my best to give you my time, skills and experience, along with the latest technology to generate and capture those special moments.

I am a professional videographer, that only utilizes professional gear to produce flawless images to create a story line of your event.

Other couples have also viewed

• Catch the Moment Productions

Videos 1 Video

26 Reviews for REEL-MOTIONS

1 User photo

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding was at Brownstone Gardens in Oakley and EJ from Reel-Motions is a recommended vendor there :)
    In the beginning we were not sure if we wanted to add videography, we where about to settle on just photography....but we are SO HAPPY that we decided to budget in a videographer :)

I absolutely recommend that every wedding should have a videographer - and definitely go with EJ from Reel-Motions!

Best. Decision. Ever!!!

We had contacted a few other videographers but none where like EJ. From the moment we contacted EJ he was professional, responded to our emails quickly, and made the whole experience great for us!

After our first face to face meeting we knew that we would absolutely hire him for our wedding! He is a very nice, friendly, and genuine person and we definitely knew we wanted him to be part of our special day!

On the day of our wedding, EJ was professional and great to work with! Everyone was very comfortable around him and said nothing but nice things about him! He also worked exceptionally well with our photographers!

I just received my wedding highlight video and....I cried!!! It was SO BEAUTIFUL! The music, the edits, the flow of the video was perfect! We absolutely LOVED our video! EJ did an AMAZING job!

We are so happy that we decided to book a videographer, and glad we went with EJ from Reel-Motions! :)

Sent on 08/13/2018

REEL-MOTIONS's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for the kind words, we really enjoyed working with you and meeting both your families:)
    EJ

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Going into the process of wedding planning, we knew that the photographer and the videographer would be the most important vendors. We spent months researching and interviewing them. We are so so happy that we found EJ and that he was available for our wedding. Working with EJ was a blast! He is funny, cares about his work, is very talented, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. When we watched the video, we were thrilled to see how perfectly he captured the day! Thank you, EJ! I didn't cry at the wedding, but I cried watching the video. You are the best!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

REEL-MOTIONS FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1,293.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2695
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray