Dublin, CA 94568 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 65
  • Real Weddings 1

About FilmmanVideo

FilmmanVideo is a Fremont, California-based videography company that specializes in wedding cinematography. The company was founded in 2002 by George Yeo and Christina Kho. These two artists share a strong passion for storytelling. FilmmanVideo is here to capture the true essence of your beautiful wedding day.

FilmmanVideo is happy to be of service for your wedding ceremony and reception. They use a wonderful mixture of videography styles, such as, cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional. They also provide the following services:

• Client revisions
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related videography services, FilmmanVideo offers couples final format options for their final wedding films. Couples have their choice of the following final video formats:

• Digital download

Videos 39 Videos

63 Reviews for FilmmanVideo

Moira D. · Married on 12/01/2020

Absolute perfection!

There is a reason FilmmanVideo has a perfect 5 star rating - they are absolutely AMAZING! They will meet and exceed your expectations. I never thought to get a videographer for our wedding, but FilmmanVideo was the videographer for my sister's wedding and after I saw her highlight video I immediately reached out to hire them. Christina and George are exactly who you want to film your wedding. Not only do they work together, but they are happily married! They are very personable, sweet and caring. They notice the smallest details, capturing everything and each clip of the video leaves you wowed.

Christina is the main contact when you schedule, and she is extremely responsive. I found myself emailing her at midnight so I wouldn't forget to tell her something, and to my surprise she would email right back. Every correspondence with her was extremely friendly and professional. Our wedding was originally scheduled for Summer of 2020, but with the pandemic we had to postpone. Christina was very understanding and let me know that we could move our deposit over once we decide a new date, should they be available. We finally set a date and luckily they were available.

They arrived early on the wedding day and even though we were running behind with getting ready (my fault not theirs), they never made us feel rushed. They also wore masks the entire time, I believe they even double masked to be extra safe. They really find a way to blend into the background, because when I watched the videos I didn't even realize they were in the room capturing those moments. We also had a separate photographer, and they worked great with that team. I am extremely camera shy but they really made me feel comfortable.

Their highlight videos are truly their selling point. The turn your day into a short film, worthy of all the awards they have won. I do have to say, if you want those great shots - you're going to have to work for them! I had to walk down a steep dirt hill in 7 inch stilettoes, we had good laughs about the ordeal and George insisted it would be worth it to see the shots. It definitely was worth it! They will also put in work and get down and dirty to ensure they capture the moment. They laid down on the floor, got in the bushes, and ran down the hill. They find a way to comfortably push you out of your comfort zone. It was so much fun shooting with them!

The raw edited footage of your entire day is broken up into different portions. Ours were the getting ready, ceremony, and first dance (we didn't have a reception). This was great because I liked that we could watch the different parts of the day and ceremony. When Christina let me know the USB was on the way, she sent a copy of the tracking. I was very pleasantly surprised when I opened the package. I thought it would be a regular USB, but instead it was a wooden USB in a beautiful wood case. I noticed there was a small portion of the ceremony missing, which I pointed out to Christina. She was very quick to fix it and sent the new video over for me to download.

I also have to add that once the event was over and everyone was ready to leave, Christina rushed to find me & my husband. Mind you, they were already packed up and ready to leave. She told me the sun was setting and it would make a beautiful shot, so we headed outside and she unpacked everything to capture the moment. The video clip was absolutely gorgeous!

I highly recommend hiring them. Everything about them is perfection! Their videos, personalities and professionalism truly make your wedding day feel even more special. I can't wait for the pandemic to be over so we can have our vow renewal & full reception and hire them again!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Randy Y. · Married on 10/10/2020

Hiring FilmmanVideo is a no brainer if you want your special day captured perfectly!

FilmmanVideo literally just helped capture our special wedding day yesterday 10.10.20 and my WIFE and I couldn't be happier. Christina & George arrived early and were very professional in their work (not to mention took necessary pandemic precautions). They were very kind, accommodating, and we trust that they were able to capture all the special moments. My groomsmen were all very impressed with their attention to detail and how they captured things during the 'Getting Ready' stage like writing vows, an interview, grooms details, etc.

Very quick turnaround time also as we have already seen a cut of our ceremony documentary and it's like watching a cinematic movie with how they framed and edited. Can't wait to see the rest of the edited footage and work with them again!

Sent on 10/11/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

FilmmanVideo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2699
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2999
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive

1 Real Wedding

• Dublin, 94568 See on map
    510-681-2575 (Phone number)
    5108960254 (Other Phone Number)
    5108960254 (Fax Number)