10 Reviews for SmartFlight Studios

10 SmartFlight Studios Reviews

Ryan and Stephanie are so amazing! Initially, we were not going to have a videographer. However, now that we have received our wedding videos, we are so thankful not only that we booked a videographer, but that it was with SmartFlight Studios. Your wedding day goes by so quickly. Photos are great for albums or putting on the walls, but a wedding video is the only way to be able to fully reminisce on the big moments of your day and even on the small moments you may have forgotten or missed- for years to come. Ryan worked so hard on our videos and gave us little sneak peaks as he was working. Ryan is talented, genuine, and works hard to make sure YOUR story is told in a way that captures your day and personalities perfectly. Ryan’s services are very affordable. However, the memories captured in our video are priceless and I feel that the quality of our video is equal to or better than many people charging much more. Definitely book with Ryan and Stephanie! You will not regret it!! - Alyssa + Collin

Profile Picture Alyssa, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan and his team were absolutely incredible! I highly recommend using him if you haven't found a videographer yet. He has great pricing and does amazing work. His team was friendly and very flexible with timing and being there to capture all the special moments. Thank you!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ryan and Stephanie did an amazing job on my quinceañera video and pictures ! It was a pleasure having them do the job! Very professional and great couple to be around with! They made it very fun when we went to go take pictures with my court and had a blast getting to know them as well. The pictures came out just how I wanted them to and the video was PERFECT!! thank you so much you guys made my day extra special!:))

Profile Picture Jackie , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Smartflight videography went above and beyond for my husband and I!
We hired them last minute and they were quick to reply, extremely helpful and patient and provided us with a deal that was perfect for our situation! Not only were they amazing people to work with but their work is a real masterpiece! We are so so so in love with our video and our hearts are so full with how it turned out! We wouldn't want anyone else to film our wedding day! They really caprtured such sweet moments and beautiful ones and im glad we can hold on to those for a lifetime!!

If you're looking for a videographer, look no more Smartflight is the place you should hire!! They are a joy to work with and what they create from your special day is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I hired Ryan last minute for our wedding because we knew we would regret not having video footage of our special day. And boy, were we happy we did! He went above and beyond for us, syncing music and interviews, giving us different cuts and versions, and a sweet little gift box with with treats and a flash drive of it all. We, and our family members, are still watching it over and over, and will cherish it forever. Thanks SmartFlight Studios! You have a bright future!

Profile Picture Kacie, 9/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ryan did such an amazing job with everything! They were accommodating the day of and SO quick to edit my video! When I asked him if he could add a couple specific items to it, he got it back to me in a day. I am in love with my video and enjoyed working with him every step of the way!

Profile Picture Hilary, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan took great pictures for me. He was friendly, very professional and flexible with my schedule. He also got the pictures to me in a timely manner. Would highly recommend for all you photography needs!

Profile Picture Sean, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so in love with our video! We couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Super easy to work with. Has a great eye for capturing the day. Would recomend to anyone.

Profile Picture Mathew, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Anyone looking for a videographer for a wedding should consider Ryan. He was the videographer at my daughters wedding and we received a stunning 12 minute video of the event. He was able to capture many memorable momemts of the day that will always be cherished. Ryan was very pleasant to work with and never seemed to be in the way. Very professional in every way and very prompt in returning emails, texts, etc. Thank you Ryan.

Profile Picture User7028923, 1+ year ago, 1 Review