SmartFlight Studios Reviews

14 | Milpitas, CA

14 Reviews for SmartFlight Studios

Allie Scherer · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience

Ryan & his team were amazing! I heard of SmartFlight Studios from 3 of my coworkers that had also worked with them & loved their videos. We were still on the fence about getting a Videographer due to our budget, but I am so glad we did. Our teaser & highlight video are the perfect depiction of our wedding day and something that we will cherish forever. Ryan was extremely easy to communicate with via email, and answered all of my crazy ‘what if’ questions.
    The day of the wedding Ryan and his team were on time and organized making it very easy for us to transition throughout the wedding. I can’t thank them enough for making us such beautiful videos! Hire them you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Heim · Married on 05/25/2019

Most amazing videographer out there!

It was a pleasure working with Ryan and Stephanie! They provided the most outstanding customer service and helped make my day the most amazing day ever. Even as the videographer, they made sure that guests were in their right spots, everything was exactly how I wanted it and directed people in the way they should be going. These two exceeded my expectations of my wedding video. They were able to capture every important moment that I will cherish for a lifetime. Although the day is over, I am able to relive it everyday with the amazing video made for us. I promise they will not disappoint!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Malia

Malia · Married on 05/19/2018

Ryan and his team saved the day! Our wedding videographer canceled on us the week before the wedding and my mom and I were struggling to find a replacement. We found Ryan on Thumbtack and he responded quickly and professionally. The day of the wedding, he arrived on time and ready to shoot. Though he had never met our photographer before, he easily worked around her but wasn't afraid to jump in and get his own shots. He even brought a friend with a drone! When the time came to read my love letter from my now husband (my worst nightmare!) he made me feel at ease. When we landed from our honeymoon, he had already compiled a minute long teaser video. I cannot speak Ryan's praises enough. Book with SmartFlight, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Alyssa · Married on 01/06/2018

Ryan and Stephanie are so amazing! Initially, we were not going to have a videographer. However, now that we have received our wedding videos, we are so thankful not only that we booked a videographer, but that it was with SmartFlight Studios. Your wedding day goes by so quickly. Photos are great for albums or putting on the walls, but a wedding video is the only way to be able to fully reminisce on the big moments of your day and even on the small moments you may have forgotten or missed- for years to come. Ryan worked so hard on our videos and gave us little sneak peaks as he was working. Ryan is talented, genuine, and works hard to make sure YOUR story is told in a way that captures your day and personalities perfectly. Ryan’s services are very affordable. However, the memories captured in our video are priceless and I feel that the quality of our video is equal to or better than many people charging much more. Definitely book with Ryan and Stephanie! You will not regret it!! - Alyssa + Collin

Sent on 02/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2017

Ryan and his team were absolutely incredible! I highly recommend using him if you haven't found a videographer yet. He has great pricing and does amazing work. His team was friendly and very flexible with timing and being there to capture all the special moments. Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/01/2017

Ryan and Stephanie did an amazing job on my quinceañera video and pictures ! It was a pleasure having them do the job! Very professional and great couple to be around with! They made it very fun when we went to go take pictures with my court and had a blast getting to know them as well. The pictures came out just how I wanted them to and the video was PERFECT!! thank you so much you guys made my day extra special!:))

Sent on 03/03/2018

Chelsea · Married on 02/04/2017

Smartflight videography went above and beyond for my husband and I!
    We hired them last minute and they were quick to reply, extremely helpful and patient and provided us with a deal that was perfect for our situation! Not only were they amazing people to work with but their work is a real masterpiece! We are so so so in love with our video and our hearts are so full with how it turned out! We wouldn't want anyone else to film our wedding day! They really caprtured such sweet moments and beautiful ones and im glad we can hold on to those for a lifetime!!

If you're looking for a videographer, look no more Smartflight is the place you should hire!! They are a joy to work with and what they create from your special day is worth every penny!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Kacie · Married on 09/18/2016

My husband and I hired Ryan last minute for our wedding because we knew we would regret not having video footage of our special day. And boy, were we happy we did! He went above and beyond for us, syncing music and interviews, giving us different cuts and versions, and a sweet little gift box with with treats and a flash drive of it all. We, and our family members, are still watching it over and over, and will cherish it forever. Thanks SmartFlight Studios! You have a bright future!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hilary · Married on 09/03/2016

Ryan did such an amazing job with everything! They were accommodating the day of and SO quick to edit my video! When I asked him if he could add a couple specific items to it, he got it back to me in a day. I am in love with my video and enjoyed working with him every step of the way!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Sean · Married on 07/09/2016

Ryan took great pictures for me. He was friendly, very professional and flexible with my schedule. He also got the pictures to me in a timely manner. Would highly recommend for all you photography needs!

Alicia · Married on 07/03/2016

We are so in love with our video! We couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you so much!

Mathew · Married on 07/03/2016

Super easy to work with. Has a great eye for capturing the day. Would recomend to anyone.

Nora · Married on 07/03/2016

Anyone looking for a videographer for a wedding should consider Ryan. He was the videographer at my daughters wedding and we received a stunning 12 minute video of the event. He was able to capture many memorable momemts of the day that will always be cherished. Ryan was very pleasant to work with and never seemed to be in the way. Very professional in every way and very prompt in returning emails, texts, etc. Thank you Ryan.

Sent on 07/31/2016
  • Natasha

Natasha Elloway ·

Great videography, awesome team, great prices, beautiful memories

Smart Flight Studios did an amazing job on our wedding videos! I highly recommend Ryan and his team! Stephanie and Allana were very sweet and friendly. They have great prices and they are flexible on timing. They will work with you to make sure you have the wedding package you want and that your day goes smoothly! They captured all the special moments we wanted and it was worth it all! We will cherish these videos and special memories for a lifetime! Thank you again for everything. We really appreciate it and would recommend to anyone. :)

Sent on 07/14/2019