Michael Dadula Photography

$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hello!

My parents named me Michael-Angelo (yes, like the ninja turtle), but Michael is fine by me. I was born in San Francisco, raised in Monterey county, and went to college for photography in Southern California; so what I'm basically trying to tell you is that I'm a California native through and through. Michael Dadula Photography, based in Gonzales, California, provides wedding photography services to couples across the state.

My Approach and Style

Growing up in an area where the landscape is so majestic, my style incorporates the location in which couples chose to have their wedding at. The surroundings of your wedding day play just as much of an important role as do the people you chose to be with. Posing couples is not my main objective, but sometimes we all need a little direction on where to look and what to do with our hands, and that's totally fine too! Of course, I'll tell cousin Roger to button up his coat for the big group family photo, but I will constantly be looking for natural, candid moments throughout your wedding day. "Staged" moments are great for your mom's Facebook post, but I believe that the way you remember your wedding day is also important. I think that a photographer constantly giving you commands isn't probably how you want to remember your wedding day when you look back at your photos years from now. I consider myself a "really good people watcher," and I'm always looking for moments to unfold in front of me. I'm always strategically planning to be in the right place at the right time. This means 100% of the time during your wedding day I'm tuned in to everything happening with you and around you to capture the moments that will genuinely make you smile 'til your cheeks hurt, laugh so much to the point where your mouth is open, but no noise is coming out, and cry hysterically.

Whether your wedding means 200 of the most important people in your life or just you two, I would want nothing more than the honor of documenting your special day.

If any of what you just read is interesting to you, check out my website for my full portfolio and ALL of my pricing!

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Claire
    Claire C. Married on 06/25/2022

could not be happier

Michael was a joy to work with! My husband and I booked Michael for our wedding and we could not be happier with our choice. Michael did such an amazing job encapsulating the feeling of the day and we absolutely love our photos. We could really feel the joy radiating from the faces of our loved ones. We especially loved all of the candid shots and retro-style film photos! We had a great experience with Michael from the booking process through the wedding day. He is great at making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and he had us laughing all day. If you're looking for a chill and extremely talented photographer, Michael is your guy!
    Melissa G. Married on 06/18/2022

Best decision!!!

Michael is honestly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He immediately from the start was kind, patient, very talented & professional!! He made us feel so beautiful and comfortable and happy!!
    Our pictures are incredible!
  • illustration stars

• Katie & Daniel
    15 photos · 04/13/2019

Pricing

720 Elko Street Gonzales, CA, 93926
Location of (Michael Dadula Photography)
720 Elko Street Soledad, CA, 93926
831-594-2739

Michael Dadula Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Michael Dadula Photography include in the starting price?

Michael Dadula Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography services does Michael Dadula Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Michael Dadula Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Michael Dadula Photography offer?

Michael Dadula Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Michael Dadula Photography offer?

Michael Dadula Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Michael Dadula Photography offer for wedding events?

Michael Dadula Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Michael Dadula Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Michael Dadula Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding