Michael Dadula Photography

$3,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hello!

My parents named me Michael-Angelo (yes, like the ninja turtle), but Michael is fine by me. I was born in San Francisco, raised in Monterey county, went to college for photography in Southern California; so what I'm basically trying to tell you is that I'm a California native through and through.

My Approach and Style

Growing up in an area where the landscape is so majestic, my style incorporates the location in which couples chose to have their wedding at. The surroundings of your wedding day play just as much of an important role as do the people you chose to be with. Posing couples is not my main objective, but sometimes we all need a little direction on where to look and what to do with our hands, and that's totally fine too! Of course, I'll tell cousin Roger to button up his coat for the big group family photo, but I will be constantly looking for natural candid moments throughout your wedding day. "Staged" moments are great for your mom's Facebook post, but I believe that the way you remember your wedding day is also important. I think that a photographer constantly giving you commands isn't probably how you want to remember your wedding day when you look back at your photos years from now. I consider myself a "really good people watcher" and I'm always looking for moments to unfold in front of me. I'm always strategically planning to be in the right place at the right time. Which means 100% of the time during your wedding day I'm tuned in to everything happening with you and around you to capture the moments that will genuinely make you smile 'til your cheeks hurt, laugh so much to the point where your mouth is open but no noise is coming out, and cry hysterically.

Whether your wedding means 200 of the most important people in your life or just you two, I would want nothing more than the honor to document your special day.

If any of what you just read is interesting to you, send me a message and let's talk about your wedding day!

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Kelsey N. Getting married on 04/23/2022

Couldn't recommend more!

We hired Michael for our mini-COVID ceremony and he was wonderful and so easy to work with! We loved his work online and from the first email and meeting he was extremely responsive. One of the things my husband and I were looking for was someone who would get along with our families and not add stress to the day. When we had our Zoom call with him, we both immediately liked him and felt like we'd be comfortable with him on the big day. We had a list of family photos we wanted to make sure we got and he was super open to that. On the day of the wedding, he was exceptionally kind and really flexible. Our families loved him! He was so warm, kind, and open to whatever photos we wanted. He also didn't mind when inevitably our families wanted to take some iPhone shots. The sneak peek preview 48 hrs after the wedding, was such a treat to get some photos early and his work was beautiful. Thank you so much for making our day so special!
    Travis R. Married on 06/24/2021

Michael is Awesome! Highly Recommend!!

We hired Michael to be the photographer for our wedding in Atascadero, CA and could not have been more happy. We found him on Instagram and liked his more "documentary" style photography. After meeting with him initially (via Zoom), we knew he was a great fit for us in terms of style, but also personality. He is laid-back, personable, kind, genuine, thoughtful, excitable, and was an overall pleasure to have at our wedding. We never felt awkward or uncomfortable with him taking our pictures (which is something we considered important when searching for a photographer) and rather enjoyed having him around. Although we haven't received our full gallery yet (it's only been a little over a week since the wedding), we are very happy with the quality of the photos in the "sneak peak" gallery. He seemed to really capture the lightheartedness, yet deep love, that was characteristic of our wedding. Michael is an incredible photographer and an even better person. You will not regret hiring him!
  • Daisy
    Daisy V. Married on 06/19/2021

Highly recommend

Michael exceeded our expectations. We found him by googling photographers in the bay area and were very impressed by his skills (check out his website!) Michael was very helpful throughout the whole process, and had great communication, such as answering promptly and accommodating zoom calls with us. Most importantly he makes you feel comfortable and not like some awkward photoshoot. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day! We will forever treasure the photographs he captured.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Michael Dadula Photography Price Rates

720 Elko Street Soledad, CA, 93926
831-540-1687
Location of (Michael Dadula Photography)
720 Elko Street Gonzales, CA, 93926 See on map

Michael Dadula Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Michael Dadula Photography include in the starting price?

Michael Dadula Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography services does Michael Dadula Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Michael Dadula Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Michael Dadula Photography offer?

Michael Dadula Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Michael Dadula Photography offer?

Michael Dadula Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Michael Dadula Photography offer for wedding events?

Michael Dadula Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Michael Dadula Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Michael Dadula Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding