Seaside, CA 93955 Map · Phone number

66b5aa8003e9885b Kiss album 19 of 19
kiss album 2 of 10

3 Reviews for Lorinda K. Photography

Anna · Married on 06/25/2016

Looking for a wedding photographer on line, my fiancé and I were drawn to the pictures taken by Lorinda Keller, the owner of 831images. Amazingly, she was available on our wedding day. All the raving reviews were spot on: Lorinda more than exceeded our high expectations.
    Due to prior changes in our wedding day schedule Lorinda accommodated us by splitting our day into two sessions so that we could get all the photo coverage we wanted but still stay within our budget. Lorinda made a special trip to return later so that we could do our couple shots after our guests had left and during the ideal sunset lighting. Getting everything we wanted within our limited budget was an exceptional gift.
    Lorinda also surprised us with returning with printed pictures from the ceremony. She even presented us with a beautifully framed photo capturing our happy moment. She was professionally prompt on an extreme high traffic and no parking day in Carmel.
    From the second we met Lorinda we felt at ease. Her delightful personality was a joy to be around. After two hours of taking photos on the beach we could not stop talking about how much fun we had with Lorinda. She made the experience for two very shy people, an unexpectedly enjoyable time that we will always treasure. Lorinda had an amazing ability to give her subjects directions while still keeping a light hearted vibe to achieve the premium result.
    Not only did Lorinda put us and our guests at ease but she also had great energy around our dogs. We highly recommend Lorinda for shots of your furry friends, in addition to all your professional photo needs. If you want to have fun while getting direction so you get the most flattering, unique and artistic photos then call Lorinda.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Bailey · Married on 06/18/2016

Such an amazing experience I couldn't be happier with my pictures and they was lorinda treated us. She was so patient with me, my husband and our wedding party. She went above and beyond on my special day and it was so amazing. Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Erica · Married on 09/20/2014

Our experience with Lorinda taking our engagement and wedding pictures was truly amazing. Lorinda is a professional, charming and talented photographer. She was very familiar with the area where we took our engagement pictures and knew all the perfect spots for beautiful photos. She has a great eye to detail and made the most of the surroundings! Lorinda had also brought a hat for me to use for a few shots which made them my favorite pictures. I have received nothing but compliments on our engagement pictures.
    Lorinda was with us for our whole wedding day, capturing shots from me getting ready to cutting the cake. She took all the family and friend shots, and still had time to take plenty of romantic and creative pictures with my husband and me.
    Lorinda created beautiful pictures reflecting the excitement and romance of our wedding day. Thanks to her patience, professionalism, and artistic eye my husband and I will have pictures that we will treasure for the rest of our lives! Her photography is highly recommended.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Lorinda K. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,086.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Seaside, 93955 See on map