Wind Acre Farm Floral Reviews

View more information

• Ashleah
    Ashleah L. Married on 06/19/2021

Erin is amazing!

Erin was so great to work with! She was very flexible after we rescheduled our original date from July 2020 to June 2021. She was very helpful in making my "enchanted forest" vision a reality and everything was so beautiful on the day of the wedding. I also appreciated her flexibility and patience as our number of guests/tables fluctuated with loosening Covid restrictions.

Wind Acre Farm Floral's reply:

Thank you Ashleah! I loved your enchanted forest vision, such a fun project. So wonderful to work with you, I wish you and Joe all the very best!
  • Theresa
    Theresa B. Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Beautiful

Erin was so easy to work with - as a little bit of a "hands off" bride I didn't have too many requirements for flowers. I love all flowers . I simply shared some images, told her my thoughts for the tables and I was so happy with how everything turned out! I had a very limited budget for florals as well, and she was happy to work within those constraints. Because of my own budget constraints we did have to pick up and set everything up but that was to be expected. Again, I was SO happy with the beautiful arrangements. Love.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/06/2019

Wind Acre is Wonderful!

We loved working with Wind Acre Floral for our intimate wedding on Carmel River State Beach in April 2019. Erin was incredibly easy to work with, very responsive, and regularly checked in to make sure she understood what we wanted. And our flowers were beautiful! I wanted bold colors for my arrangements; strong reds, dusty pinks, and jewel tones and during many conversations with family and other florists was told those are more "fall" or "winter" colors. Erin never questioned my vision but also made sure what was delivered fit the beach scene and spring season. And my flowers did what I had envisioned - pop in the most delightful and unexpected way. They felt like me and I absolutely loved them. I wish I could have kept them forever and will cherish the photos. Thank you, Erin!

Wind Acre Farm Floral's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am so glad you loved them. It was fun to create :) It was a pleasure to work with you! Wishing you all the very best!
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/26/2018

5 star Florist!

I am not one to typically write reviews, but I had to share my experience with Erin. I couldn’t have chosen, or even envisioned, a better florist to work with for my wedding. Not only did I think my flowers were absolutely stunning, but Erin went above and beyond throughout the entire planning process to help make my wedding day perfect.

Not having a wedding planner, it was really helpful to have someone like Erin who was always one step ahead of me. She reminded me of things I hadn’t considered and offered her creative ideas when I was indecisive. Erin was consistently responsive, flexible (when I changed my mind a few times), and made an overwhelming process, fun! (we even met over a glass of champagne for our consultation :))

Fast forward to my wedding day. As a somewhat particular person, I was expecting for there to be at least one little thing about the flowers I would have changed, but I honestly couldn’t have imagined them to be any more perfect. So many wedding guests commented on the florals the day of and continue to when they look at my photos. I was extremely impressed to see Erin turn my visions into life, and hope more people can benefit from her talent!

Wind Acre Farm Floral's reply:

Wow Kaitlyn, THANK YOU so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so beautiful & so much fun to create. You were a joy to work with. I appreciate you! Wishing you all the very best!
    Ariana Married on 09/29/2018

Beatuiful florals!

I was so excited to work with Erin for my wedding. I was very familiar with her work, so I gave her my colors and let her have complete creative control over everything. Best decision I made! The flowers were absolutely stunning! Her customer service is five star and she is so easy to work with. She is now my go-to anytime I need flowers. Highly recommend!
  • Colleen
    Colleen Married on 07/28/2018
    Erin was a dream to work with! I planned my wedding from Chicago, which I thought would make things very complicated. It did not! Erin was so great with communication and accommodating my vision for my wedding! We only met in person one time before the wedding, and she really understood what I wanted and knocked it out of the park. She is so talented and understood what I meant when I was having a hard time putting it into words! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!
    Corissa Married on 05/04/2018
    Where to begin?! Finding a florist for our wedding was one of the hardest tasks. I tirelessly contacted several florists, and they all didn't work out for different reasons. THEN, I found Erin! After our first conversation, I knew we found the one!! Throughout the entire process, she was extremely easy (and fun!) to talk to, responsive, proactive, and full of great ideas!

On the day of our wedding, we were blown away with how everything turned out! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and better than we had envisioned. Erin also went above and beyond by accommodating some last minute needs we hadn't accounted for during the planning process.

We're so happy to have worked with Erin, and can't wait to contact her again for future events!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 02/10/2018
    I can't say enough wonderful things about Erin! She made my wedding planning experience so much better by being supportive, excited, creative and very organized. We absolutely LOVED our flowers and all the decor she helped manage. I didn't have a lot of specific requests so I appreciated her willingness and ability to take my vision and run with it. The things I did specifically request, she executed perfectly. She also did my day-of coordinating which was a huge help and I can't imagine the day without her. She was always available to chat or give me feedback and knowing she had my back was a huge stress relief! She knows a lot of the other vendors in our area which was amazingly helpful. If she's available ... book her!
    Lauren Married on 09/09/2017
    Where do I even start?! Erin is an ARTIST and a wonderful human being. From the initial call we had to discuss ideas I knew she was the one I’d pick. She listened to my ideas and gave me brilliant additions and thoughts. She was as thrilled about my wedding as I was! I could hear the excitement and passion in her voice.

We stayed closely in touch leading up to the wedding -- she met us at the venue to look around and plan, she connected with the venue and wedding planners so she could handle everything needed, and she made me feel extremely comfortable that everything would be taken care of.

The flowers? STUNNING! Like I said, Erin is an artist. She created beautiful bouquets that fit perfectly in our redwood setting and my wishes -- a lot of whites and greens with accents of blush and deep wine red/marsala red. The flower garland I wanted behind our ‘altar’ area was more beautiful than I even could have imagined. (see photos!) And she recreated it at the entrance to the venue.

She also helped my baby’s breath ideas come to fruition -- in wine bottles on the tables and in the aisle/altar areas.

I would work with Erin again in a heartbeat and she’s someone I hope to stay in touch with as a friend!
    Marsha Married on 06/24/2017
    Erin with Wind Acre Farm Floral went above and beyond my expectations and took my breath away with her floral creations on our wedding day. I could not have envisioned my floral and greenery any better. I knew just what I wanted but still she gave me more with her artistic qualities and unique style. She pulled this off without once seeing me in person until the day of the wedding. We have received so many compliments from our guests on all of our flowers. We had an oversized irregular shape gazebo. Erin created a unique asymmetrical design with lush greenery using our color scheme providing harmony to the harshness of the gazebo structure. Our centerpieces, bouquet and garland were stunning, fresh and romantic. Being a detailed oriented artistic bride who just completed a flower course at UC Davis, Erin immediately set my mind at ease with her calm kind spirit and attention to detail. She is knowledgeable, incredibly accommodating and patient. Throughout our numerous correspondences, Erin has always replied promptly and really listens to what you envision for your day. With her professionalism and talent, I was confident the wedding flowers would be amazing. I was always excited sharing details with Erin since she is such a joy to work with and I hope I have the pleasure of working with her again.

Wind Acre Farm Floral's reply:

Thank you very much Marsha. It was a pleasure to work with you and create beauty for your wedding.
    Brenda Married on 05/27/2017
    I am so glad I found Erin on WW to help finalize my look on my wedding day. Her style reflected my own, and she agreed to do a la carte items. I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!! I felt overwhelmed wedding planning because part of me didn't care about all the small details and decisions every which way you look, but I did have to care and somewhat have an idea for my own bouquet--some greenery, pops of rich color, and some flowers I like (peonies, roses, etc). And with that, she created a breathtaking, jaw-dropping, non-stop complementing arrangement. I was nervous because people asked me how it was going to look and you never know until you see it, but this was a phenomenal surprise and I immediately had it preserved. She's very easy to work with and takes pride in her arrangements.

Wind Acre Farm Floral's reply:

Brenda, thank you so much! All my best to you!
    Stephanie Married on 05/20/2017
    We're so fortunate to have discovered Erin Schwartz's talents. While researching several florists, we came across her business card & like any other company we're interested in, explored her website. Not only did we find her website impressive, but her incredible response time as well. From beginning to end, Erin was extraordinarily gracious with her time, always willing to answer our questions & offered amazing ideas to help beautify our wedding venue's space. There's an astonishing amount of trust that goes into planning a wedding, never for a moment were we concerned about Erin's dedication to the task at hand. After months of emails, texts & phone calls that confidence certainly paid off when everyone arrived at Quail Hollow Ranch on the "Big Day". Erin had magically transformed the park into an ethereal spring landscape. From stunning hanging/draped floral garlands, to lovely table arrangements & beautiful wreaths, Erin perfectly executed our vision...she even added a few extra details that we're eternally grateful for. If we find ourselves in need of a florist again, we will never hesitate in hiring Wind Acre Farm!

Wind Acre Farm Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was a beautiful wedding for two very sweet and kind people. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
    Alyssa Married on 09/24/2016
    Erin at Wind Acre Farm was such a joy to work with! She completely understood our vision for our wedding and made suggestions to help keep us in budget for florals. She was very professional and was able to accommodate all of our requests. We always looked forward to meeting with Erin before the big day- she is always positive and had answers to all of our questions. We had a destination wedding in Hawaii and Erin was able to bring our vision to life, without ever even working at the location before. The flower crowns she made for our flower girls were absolutely adorable. It was such a relief knowing Erin was the one setting up florals and creating the bouquets. We didn't worry about a thing!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 08/13/2016
    Erin at Wind Acre Farm is the best in knowing exactly what your looking for and making it all a reality! She made my special day so beautiful! I would recommend her to anyone for weddings and more.