24000 Robinson Canyon Rd, Carmel, CA 93923 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,000
Availability Check your date

About Julie Cahill Photography

I absolutely love the organic living breathing whirlwind of an experience that makes up a wedding day. From the calm to the busy to the tears and laughter. It brings me great joy to work with you along side your family and friends. I love meeting new people and learning their stories. My style merges photojournalism with fine art photography to craft images that look natural and uncontrived. While I do pproach your day with a photojournalistic style, I will stylize any details as needed, take some family formals and direct you into beautiful lighting with a few prompts along the to create some beautiful portraits from your wedding day! I’m happy to grab you some water or bustle your dress. It’s your day and it’s my honor to be part of such a beautiful experience. I’m here to capture your wedding day memories and make art all in one breath. It is what I love to do.

Follow Julie Cahill Photography on

Julie Cahill Photography 6
Julie Cahill Photography 7

Kalina Rubalcaba · Married on 10/27/2018

Julie is the best!

Julie Cahill is a photographic genius. I was over the moon with excitement that she was available to shoot my wedding! Not only is she a lovely person but she’s also SO talented and professional. Knowing that she would capture our special day took so much stress off of me. I knew she would make us look better than we’ve ever looked! And boy, she did not disappoint. I literally wept when she sent us the photos. STUNNING. The way she captures the light is just heavenly. There are so many exhausting decisions to make while planning your wedding...let me take a big one off your list...HIRE JULIE CAHILL. You’ll thank me for it, I promise!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Julie Cahill Photography 8
    Julie Cahill Photography 9
    Julie Cahill Photography 10

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

I cannot day enough about our big day with Julie! We got married at the Big Sur Stone House in south Big Sur right above Gorda at the beginning of May. We live on the east coast, and we had a small wedding with just about 15 guests. Needless to say, we were very nervous with all vendors since we weren’t able to meet face to face being across the country. However, from our first communication with Julie, I knew she was the photographer for us! She was very responsive throughout the whole process, gave us helpful suggestions, and she really was amazing on our actual wedding day! She captured everything we wanted and went above and beyond to get us incredible photos! I continue to look at them several times a week! We had a link for our sneak peek photos within 3 days!! We also received the full digital album in just a month! We would highly recommend Julie to any couple looking to have great quality photos, someone who is genuinely accommodating and flexible, and who truly cares about the two of you on the most important day of your lives! Thanks again, Julie!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Julie Cahill Photography 19
    Julie Cahill Photography 20
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

Julie was the most amazing photographer that we could have ever asked for. She is the sweetest person as well as so talented! All our guest raved about how she and her amazing 2nd shoot captured every moment we could have ever wanted. We are above and beyond happy with our wedding photos. She was so easy to work with and even did little extras for us like creating a photobooth logo with our picture. We recommend Julie for any photography need! She will not disappoint you!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Julie Cahill Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Wylie Weddings
    Wylie Weddings Wedding Planners

As a planner, I love having Julie on the vendor team! She is professional and personable and always has a smile. She does great under pressure in making sure the Bride and Groom feel calm and relaxed. She makes the job look easy! It's so important to have a photographer that you can connect with and feel comfortable with--Julie is that gal! Most importantly, the pictures always turn out amazing!!!

• The Booth Bus
    The Booth Bus Photo Booths

We've worked with Julie on a styed photo shoot together. She did a fantastic job! She captured beautiful images. So much so that our photos were published on a well known wedding blog. Julie is pleasant, friendly, and professional. We highly recommend her!

• 24000 Robinson Canyon Rd Carmel, 93923 See on map
    831 471 7108 (Phone number)
    by appointment only