M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair

Monterey, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bianca and Katie are a freelance hair and makeup team specializing in weddings and special events. They have been friends for several years and business partners for 12 years. They offer classic and creative hair and makeup looks and the most affordable rates on the Central Coast. They continue their hair and makeup education to bring you the very best and latest beauty trends!

Whether you are planning a wedding, or just want your hair and makeup done for fun, you are sure to feel your very best with Hair and Makeup by Bianca & Katie!!!

Areas we service: Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Santa Cruz, San Benito Counties and surrounding areas! We also do destination weddings!! We are happy to travel to any location!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$130

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jordin
    Jordin Married on 07/08/2022

Amazing, Professional, and Talented

My experience with Muah Makeup and Hair was phenomenal. From the beginning, the ladies were professional, friendly, personable, knowledgeable, and very talented in their craft. The communication was excellent. On the wedding day, the ladies did a great job with my bridal party and myself. They didn’t just make me feel like a random customer, they made me feel like a friend. Thank you ladies!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Experience with MUAH!!

Bianca and Katie hands down have the best makeup/hair service. These two women are absolutely incredible! During my trial and on the wedding day, I felt so comfortable and at ease which was a huge win for me! Even in the time frame we had, they both stayed completely calm. They are incredibly professional, experienced, and timely. I felt so lucky to have both Katie and Bianca there to help me feel soo confident. I felt like my makeup brought out the best features and this made the whole rest of the day so perfect. I highly recommend using MUAH for your special day!!!
  • Kellie
    Kellie H. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top notch service and gorgeous makeup

MUAH Makeup and Hair was one of my venue’s preferred vendors, and I decided to go with them after seeing all the glowing reviews. I went to Bianca’s house for my makeup trial, and she was so nice and made me feel relaxed. While the results were not totally what I was looking for, Bianca graciously took all my feedback and told me the changes would be no problem. She imparted her knowledge as a longtime professional makeup artist, but has no ego and truly wants to make her clients happy.

On my wedding day, we had to deal with the logistics of the Big Sur Marathon running right in front of the venue. That meant our vendors and wedding party had to get on limited, timed caravans to be escorted through the race.

Bianca’s assistant was coming from the other direction so she arrived at the venue bright and early. Despite Bianca leaving very early to get to her caravan, a mishap with some other drivers in front of her sent her to the back of the waiting line, and she couldn’t leave until the next caravan two hours later. But Bianca’s assistant got to work and she did an amazing job with all my bridesmaids and the moms.

When Bianca finally arrived, she was so apologetic even though it absolutely wasn’t her fault at all. She even insisted on refunding the travel fee. She focused entirely on my makeup and I was blown away by the results. Not only did she listen to my changes, but she took my vision to another level, and I felt so incredibly beautiful. I absolutely 100% endorse MUAH Makeup and Hair, and if they didn’t live so far away, I would hire them for any special event I have in the future.
  • illustration stars

• Bo & Matt
    19 photos · 09/03/2018
  • Travis & Corey
    18 photos · 10/03/2016

Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Wedding Dresses

Bianca and Katie are a great hair and makeup team! I have worked with them on many styled wedding photography sessions, all which have been published. They are creative with the latest hair and makeup trends and very professional with precise attention to detail. I totally recommend their services. Cathy Montante, Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals,Carmel-by-the-Sea,CA 93921 www.collezionefortuna.com

IZ Cinema IZ Cinema Wedding Videographers

Katie & Bianca are the best in the business. I've been following them for a while on Instagram and it was great to finally get a chance to work with some of their brides. Being a videographer, I pour over hours of footage I take of these brides, and it's clear that girls who work with them have that extra something special. These girls go the extra mile and I can't recommend them highly enough!

A Sparkling Event A Sparkling Event Wedding Planners

Truly my go to wedding beauty team! They are in such high demand, we are lucky to book them. Katie and Bianca work so well together and I can't express how important that is. They make the clients feel special and comfortable while bringing out their beauty.