9250 Soquel Drive, Aptos, CA 95003 Map · Phone number

About Blush Hair and Makeup Design

At Blush Hair and Makeup Design we specialize in wedding hair and makeup. We promise an experience where you can look forward to prompt attention, follow through, and a flawless photo finish. Our goal is simple... to help you feel confident and gorgeous, and achieve the exact look you want for your wedding day! Our beauty team prides themselves in taking time to learn about your ideas for creating the perfect bridal look. From Hollywood Glam to Natural Minimalist, Blush will have you glowing as you walk down the aisle.

Blush's services are tailored to every bride's needs and include a la carte, or packaged services. For all inquiries, or to receive a proposal, please contact us at info@blushhmd.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and invite any questions you may have!

**WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE BLUSH IN MONTEREY.**

Here is what some of our past brides had to say:

"Ashley did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! My curls were perfect all night, even after dancing. She also picked the perfect shadow and lip colors to complement my skin and eyes. For a makeup minimalist like myself, I thought she did a really good keeping the balance between special occasion makeup, but still being comfortable. She also did my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they looked gorgeous as well. She was able to get us all made up pretty quickly too. I recommend her to all my friends for their weddings." - Kylie S.

"Thank you so much, Blush! Artist Ashley Mendes did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. My now husband is a very simple man and prefers me without any makeup on so I knew I would need the right person to do my makeup so I still looked amazing on my wedding day but not look like I had it "painted" on. Ashley did such a good job. The makeup was very simple but helped enhance all of my features in the perfect way so that I still felt beautiful on my wedding day. And my hair was awesome too! She was able to style my hair in a very elegant way. It looked gorgeous but she didn't use a ton of products and pins which was awesome because I didn't get a headache from to much added weight to my head. She was very accommodating and on my trial day she showed me a couple of different options to choose from. I also loved that Ashley was willing to travel to my home on wedding day to do my hair and makeup. It made it that much more easy on me not having to travel all over the place wedding morning and allowing me to remain relaxed. Thank you Blush and Ashley Mendes! You're amazing! I will definitely be recommending you to everyone!" - Beth M.

Follow Blush Hair and Makeup Design on

16186502985463869371171194871688n
1780867455469727914017210937163n 1

67 Reviews for Blush Hair and Makeup Design

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Ashley. Not only did she give me my dream hair for my wedding (seriously my hair never looked so good in my entire life), but she also applied beautiful false lashes for my mom and bridesmaids. The first time I met Ashley was the day of my wedding. I didn’t do a trial since I live in Los Angeles, but Ashley made me few comfortable and confident in her abilities from her very first email. Not only is her work incredible, she also has a very kind, calming presence which is so important during your wedding day. All my bridesmaids and mom loved their false lashes too! Ashley had a variety of different options when it came to the lashes, so each girl could pick a look that best suited her. If you are thinking of hiring Ashley for your wedding, don’t hesitate and book her ASAP. I’ll update the post with pictures as soon I get my photos back. Can’t wait to share her amazing work (and show off my hair)!

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2018

Ashley and her team were the best I could of had to join me on my wedding day! They were on-time, so friendly and did the most amazing hair and makeup! Ashley and team are very talented, we had a variety of up-do's our hair had braids, curls and twists and all looked gorgeous while the makeup made our skin look smooth and flawless! She really made me feel special and calm on such a big day. She even stayed late to hang with my girls and I to touch up the flower girls hair and wait for my mom to arrive to show us where to place the veil. Ash is one of a kind and I hands down without a doubt would highly recommend her for any special occasion to do your hair and make-up! We loved you Ash!!!

Daylight · Married on 08/18/2018

Ashley is incredibly talented! She really listens to your ideas on how you envisioned your look. I am not the most decisive person when it comes to some aspects, especially hair and makeup but she helped me narrow it all down to the perfect look and style. It was beyond my imagination and I am grateful that she helped me feel beautiful, comfortable and myself on my wedding day, despite having skin breakouts. She is so personable, even my mom and bridesmaids loved her! Thank you Ashley!

Blush Hair and Makeup Design FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• alixandra art & photography
    alixandra art & photography Wedding Photographers

Blush Hair & Makeup Design created the most natural, beautiful & elegant make-up recently for a styled photo shoot. The models had a subtle, not over-done, very natural glow about them, which was definitely the make-up and styling by Blush !

• Feast for a King Catering
    Feast for a King Catering Wedding Caterers

Blush Hair and Makeup is the perfect addition to any brides beauty team. We have had many brides partner with them over the years and they are all beyond beautiful. You can count on professionalism and a job well done with Blush. We highly endorse Blush Hair and Makeup.

• Art of Emotion
    Art of Emotion Wedding Photographers

You must check out Blush Hair and Makeup Design! I have seen Ashley's work for several years and watched her team work at a wedding! I love her work and not only would I recommend her professionally as a wedding professional, I would even recommend her to my family and friends! Ashley and her team are fun and at the same time very professional and talented. They have a strong sense of what is current, and use that to give the bride her own vision of how she'll look on her wedding day!

• 9250 Soquel Drive Aptos, CA 95003 See on map