Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Blush Hair and Makeup Design

At Blush Hair and Makeup Design we specialize in wedding hair and makeup. We promise an experience where you can look forward to prompt attention, follow through, and a flawless photo finish. Our goal is simple... to help you feel confident and gorgeous, and achieve the exact look you want for your wedding day! Our beauty team prides themselves in taking time to learn about your ideas for creating the perfect bridal look. From Hollywood Glam to Natural Minimalist, Blush will have you glowing as you walk down the aisle.

Blush's services are tailored to every bride’s needs and include a la carte, or packaged services.  For all inquiries, or to receive a proposal, please contact us at info@blushhmd.com.

We look forward to hearing from you and invite any questions you may have!

**WE HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE BLUSH IN MONTEREY.**

Here is what some of our past brides had to say:

"Ashley did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! My curls were perfect all night, even after dancing. She also picked the perfect shadow and lip colors to complement my skin and eyes. For a makeup minimalist like myself, I thought she did a really good keeping the balance between special occasion makeup, but still being comfortable. She also did my bridesmaids hair and makeup and they looked gorgeous as well. She was able to get us all made up pretty quickly too. I recommend her to all my friends for their weddings." - Kylie S.

“Thank you so much, Blush! Artist Ashley Mendes did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. My now husband is a very simple man and prefers me without any makeup on so I knew I would need the right person to do my makeup so I still looked amazing on my wedding day but not look like I had it “painted” on. Ashley did such a good job. The makeup was very simple but helped enhance all of my features in the perfect way so that I still felt beautiful on my wedding day. And my hair was awesome too! She was able to style my hair in a very elegant way. It looked gorgeous but she didn’t use a ton of products and pins which was awesome because I didn’t get a headache from to much added weight to my head. She was very accommodating and on my trial day she showed me a couple of different options to choose from. I also loved that Ashley was willing to travel to my home on wedding day to do my hair and makeup. It made it that much more easy on me not having to travel all over the place wedding morning and allowing me to remain relaxed. Thank you Blush and Ashley Mendes! You’re amazing! I will definitely be recommending you to everyone!” – Beth M.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Licensed (1)
Hair Trial (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)

Wow - Ashley & her team did an amazing job on the bridal party hair & makeup for our wedding! She was so sweet and easy to get along with during my trial and was a big part of a relaxed and fun day on our wedding morning. She is great and taking apart example photos to capture what you really like in the photo to give you the perfect look. She wanted me to be happy and was open to feedback throughout the process. See for yourself - our hair & makeup looked great! https://rachelblackwell.com/matt-devan-oceano/

Profile Picture Devan, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ashley and her team were fantastic! Our photographer recommended that I reach out to her, and I'm so glad I did. She is fun and keeps things light while being extremely professional. I knew after my trial (about five months before) that I was in good hands. She carefully explained and documented what she was doing and was great about providing suggestions as I was still figuring out exactly what I wanted. I love that she took clear pictures that she shared with me so that I had some time to modify things slightly before the big day (after figuring out accessories, etc.). Originally, I had planned for just my mother and me to have our hair and makeup done, but decided a few months before to request her services for my bridesmaids, as well. She was really great about adding this on and quickly secured two more stylists. I especially appreciated her energy on the morning of the wedding. Her calm, easygoing nature helped me and my ladies feel relaxed and confident. We started right on time and had plenty of time to spare before pictures and the ceremony. I truly felt beautiful and excited to see my groom after she got me all prepped. I highly recommend Ashley and Blush Hair and Makeup Design. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Blush Hair and Makeup Design for my wedding and had an wonderful experience! Starting with the trial, Ashley was attentive to what I had in mind for my hair/makeup and made sure I was able to voice any ideas so that we could make it perfect. On the days leading up to my wedding, Ashley remained in contact with me for us to review any changes. Then on the day of the wedding, she executed our ideas flawlessly and I could not have been happier. My makeup remained on for the entire day and I received endless compliments on my hair throughout the day as well. Ashley and her team also did my bridesmaids hair, which all turned out perfect. I highly recommend this company!!!

Photo of Blush Hair and Makeup Design in Aptos, CA - Trail Hair

220x220 sq 1444708861055 16186502985463869371171194871688n
220x220 sq 1444708869268 1780867455469727914017210937163n 1
220x220 sq 1389855749847 open arms photography 3598 x

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Blush Hair & Makeup Design created the most natural, beautiful & elegant make-up recently for a styled photo shoot. The models had a subtle, not over-done, very natural glow about them, which was definitely the make-up and styling by Blush !

Blush Hair and Makeup is the perfect addition to any brides beauty team. We have had many brides partner with them over the years and they are all beyond beautiful. You can count on professionalism and a job well done with Blush. We highly endorse Blush Hair and Makeup.

You must check out Blush Hair and Makeup Design! I have seen Ashley's work for several years and watched her team work at a wedding! I love her work and not only would I recommend her professionally as a wedding professional, I would even recommend her to my family and friends! Ashley and her team are fun and at the same time very professional and talented. They have a strong sense of what is current, and use that to give the bride her own vision of how she'll look on her wedding day!

9250 Soquel Drive, Aptos, CA 95003   See On Map