Santa Cruz, CA 95062 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Feast for a King Catering

Feast for a King Catering is Santa Cruz County's premier full service caterer. We specialize in 'Modern American Cooking', creating contemporary interpretations of regional cuisines using fresh, sustainable, seasonal ingredients. The food has depth, yet is unpretentious and accessible. Quality food and service presented with style and integrity is our trademark. We hope to share a glimpse of our professionalism and creativity through this website.

Follow Feast for a King Catering on

bwf cermony
bridgewater dinner
bwf place setting
Feast for a King Catering
brie w poached apricots toasted almonds
img7025 1
p6220130
Feast for a King Catering
winter stationary appetizer set up
caprise skewers
dab9b8085e9023b8 1437507897263 1131aaronyoungphotographyamyryan

15 Reviews for Feast for a King Catering

Darren · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious & Inclusive

Feast for a King just catered our wedding this weekend, and it was fabulous. We had a crowd of 90 including carnivores, vegans, gluten-free and dairy-free guests. They delivered something delicious to everyone, and it was great hearing people say how much they appreciated being fully included.

We'd found them through a tasting event they did, and I think the thing that sold me was their vegetarian galette. One bite and I knew it was something far more satisfying and creative than the over-used grilled portabella, eggplant, and "veggie plate" that is all too often the vegetarian option.

Not only was the food incredible, but the service was absolutely first-rate. Friends, including those who have worked in food service, commented on how impressed they were with the caliber of the staff.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

I absolutely loved everything!

I absolutely loved having the opportunity to work with Michele! From the very beginning I knew I could trust her judgment and style. She had the perfect vision for what I wanted. I told her (pretty vaguely, if I'm being honest) what I was thinking and she took it completely brought my visions to life.

My wedding at Rancho Soquel turned into an absolute dream thanks to her and my wedding coordinator, Elyse, from the Wedding Connection. I felt 100% comfortable with the two of them and knew I was in great hands. Not only were the tables/chairs/linens absolutely perfect, but the food was also amazing! Michele also would send me emails on ideas for cakes and other linen/tablescape ideas when I would present them to her. Michele answered my many emails in a timely manner.

I truly could not have asked for more and I think that she really helped our day run so much more smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Hillary · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't say enough good things about Feast For A King! I was lucky to attend a tasting at the venue I had booked a week after booking it, because that made it easy to choose them! THE FOOD IS AMAZING!!! We looked at other caterers, of course, as we had a specific budget. Also, we wanted to have an awesome burger bar. Kim, the owner, worked with us to fit our budget, and helped come up with an incredibly fun and delicious menu! Michelle was incredibly helpful when we had issues with finding the table settings we wanted, and made it happen for us! Everything was perfect. Our guests raved about the amazing burger bar and delicious sides! The apps and drinks were gorgeous and so fun! Also, the staff that served and set up all the seating/tables for the ceremony and reception worked so hard! They were very nice too! We loved it so very much, and thank Feast For A King for their efforts and skills that helped make our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Feast for a King Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings

• Music Now DJs
    Music Now DJs Wedding DJs

Very professional, and always excellent service. Love working with them!

• Royal Restrooms of California
    Royal Restrooms of California Wedding Rentals

Kim and the Feast for a King Team are just terrific. They put their heart and soul into each event, using fresh, sustainable, local ingredients to truly create a memorable occasion of any size. A very professional, friendly staff to have be part of your next event.

• Fionna Floral
    Fionna Floral Wedding Florists

Kim and her team are wonderful to work with and her catering abilities will impress event the pickiest of eaters. It's always a treat to arrive at a wedding or event setup and see Feast for a King in charge of the food...always a sign of good taste!

• Santa Cruz, 95062 See on map