216 Fountain Ave., Pacific Grove, CA 93950 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fionna Floral

Fionna Floral is a floral design business in Pacific Grove, California. Sarah and Jenny are foral enthusiasts and passionate designers that interpret visions and make wedding dreams come true. Their full-service floral design business was established in 1996.

Romantic, elegant, vintage, nautical, glamorous or natural, Fionna Floral can bring your vision to life. They create custom arrangements that reflect your wedding theme, style and colors. They offer consultations, samples, delivery, set up and clean up. Sarah and Jenny create beautiful arrangements and take time to place them at your venue for a stress-free experience. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets, crowns and petals
  • Non-floral

Real Weddings 1 Photos

15 Reviews for Fionna Floral

Eva Ding · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing service and flowers

I am so glad we worked with Fionna Floral for our wedding flowers. The entire experience was just amazing. First, they gave us a super detailed cost breakdown, including unit cost, design, color, arrangements, which was super helpful. Second, they were so nice to work with and so accommodating to all the requests and questions I had. Third, they did a mock-up of the centerpiece to show the colors and the flowers that would be used for my wedding, asked for my feedback, and made adjustments accordingly. Lastly and most importantly, the flowers on the day of my wedding were just beautiful. They even had extra flower arrangements, more than what I paid for, and the flowers were just over the top. I don't even know when they started or finished, but everything was done on time perfectly.

We have also spoke with other florists in the area, but the service was not even comparable. Choosing Fionna Floral was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. It is a big day for all couples and especially for a bride like me, who cares alot about flowers. If you are like me and don't want to risk it, you will not regret choosing Fionna Floral. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Adina

Adina Pasto · Married on 10/06/2018

STUNNING Wedding Florals!

Our wedding was described as magical due in large part to the amazing floral creations by Fionna Florals. They did our boutonnieres, my gorgeous bouquet, a spectacular setting for a long farm table including beautiful colorful bouquets and candles , a stunning wedding canopy and many other lovely florals that made each part of our wedding so beautiful. My bouquet was even more lovely than the picture I sent as an example. Our long farm dinner table was stunning. Many guests remarked on the beautiful table setting and florals. The wedding canopy looks amazing in the pictures. Everything Fionna florals designed and created was more beautiful than I ever imagined. I highly recommend Sarah and Jenn at Fionna Florals. They are awesome to work with and create amazing floral designs.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Marisa T · Married on 07/21/2018

The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

We had our dream wedding in Carmel Valley over the summer, and Fionna Floral played a major role in creating the beauty of our big day! In fact, many of our guests gushed about how incredibly gorgeous our floral arrangements were, even calling them the most beautiful wedding flowers they'd ever seen--and we completely agreed, as we were blown away by the exquisite arrangements they created for us! We had the unique challenge of planning our wedding from across the country, so we relied on our wedding planner's recommendations for vendors. She assured us that Fionna Floral would do a wonderful job, and that they "over deliver"...and they truly did! From start to finish, my planning phone calls with Jenny amazed me in that I honestly know nothing about flowers, and literally gave her some adjectives of the kind of feel I was looking for--romantic, pretty, natural and not fussy--and a color scheme...and what she came up with just blew us away with their gorgeousness. From our table arrangements to our floral-adorned chuppah to my bouquet, everything Fionna Floral created was magical, the epitome of what I'd envisioned for my wedding day! Jenny even came up with the prettiest, most unique idea for my non-bridal party, as my husband and I opted not to do formal bridal/groomsmen parties with matching outfits, and instead got ready on our big day with our respective groups of friends. She created a gorgeous rose gold cuff with flowers attached that my ladies could wear on their wrists to designate them as "special," which I just loved. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for anything more for my wedding flowers and can't say enough about how incredible Fionna Floral is!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Award

Fionna Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 195.00
    $ 350.00
    $ 6000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Samples
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

The team at Fionna Floral is outstanding! Every time we see their work it is stunning. They will collaborate with you on your vision and be a guiding hand with all of their knowledge. We recommend them highly!

• Margy's Event Solutions Wedding Planners

They are professional to work with, and all of my brides have been so excited about their designs and services Margy

• A Sparkling Event Wedding Planners

Truly a treat to work with these ladies. They are so kind with positive up beat spirits. They are fun to work with and always professional and prompt for events. Their designs are so beautiful and they really know their flowers.

• 216 Fountain Ave. Pacific Grove, CA, 93950 See on map
    831-350-1221 (Phone number)
    831-275-5434 (Other Phone Number)
    Wednesday-Saturday 10am-2pm Wedding consultations by appointment only
    Location of (Fionna Floral)