M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair Reviews

M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 7
  • Haley

Haley Battaglia 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup Artists

I hired MUAH to do my hair and makeup for my wedding in July. They traveled to my event at a time that was convenient for us and worked with my timeline. They were quick and efficient, but still careful and sure to check in with me to make sure that everything was turning out how I wanted. Bianca is a very talented makeup artist! I gave her a few pictures of different ideas for what I wanted and she came up with something that suited me best. Kelsey did my hair, and she was able to make my hair dreams a reality. This team is very easy to work with and reasonably priced compared to a lot of competitors. I highly recommend MUAH for your wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 8
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 9
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 10
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 11
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 12
  • sarah

sarah 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing & felt so beautiful!

MUAH did my makeup and hair for our wedding in June 2019. Bianca and Kels were so amazing!! Super friendly girls and make you feel very confident in their skills. I wanted something different than the trials and they were accommodating and made my makeup and hair PERFECT on the wedding day. I never felt so beautiful!! My mom and bridal party were also very pleased and felt pretty. They're also just fun to spend the morning with and they are efficient with time. Bianca also squeezed in my mother-in-law last minute for makeup day of. I would book them all over again so definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 13
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 14

Heather Borchard 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Borchard Wedding

Bianca, Katie and their team did my wedding a couple of weeks ago and everything was absolutely perfect, my bridesmaids makeup and hair looked so stunning, my make up and hair came out beautifully and held up throughout the entire day and night. I would highly recommend MUAH 馃拫

Sent on 05/24/2019
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 15
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 16
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 17
  • Chloe

Chloe 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Pure Perfection

These ladies are the real deal! Bianca and her team are a dream to work with. They are kind, efficient, and do an amazing job. I had 8 bridesmaids and two mother's of the bride that they dolled up so quickly but with such skill and professionalism! My bridal look turned out perfect and the amount of time and care they put towards me was noticeable in the final product! One great thing about MUAH is that they really will work until you're 100% satisfied and happy with your final product. I would recommend them to anyone who asks! Thank you girls so much for making my wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Alandea 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Dynamic duo for hair and makeup!

Bianca and Katie recently did makeup and hair for me and four bridesmaids and I was so impressed - I'd hire them again for any occasion in a heartbeat. From the very first time we emailed to the wedding day, they were nothing but responsive, friendly and professional. I did my trial at Bianca's house and felt instantly at ease, like I was just hanging out with girlfriends. Not to mention her cute corgi greeted me at the door. :) On our wedding day they arrived early and super flexible. Don't think twice, hire MUAH!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Brittnee Stone 路 Married on 12/29/2018

Simply Amazing!

Thee women are amazing! I booked MUAH well ahead of time because I know they are very good at what they do, so I wanted to make sure I secured them for my date before they booked up. I had my makeup done by their team for another friend鈥檚 wedding and I had been following them on Instagram for a while. I had a rather large bridal party--6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers all getting hair and makeup in addition to me. Bianca and her team were so accommodating and well prepared. I had my trial done 2.5 months prior to my wedding and it went great. Bianca is so warm and personable, you feel like you鈥檙e friends and have known each other for a while. On my wedding day, Bianca also had an assistant for makeup and together they made us all look gorgeous, and on time! Kelsey Sanchez did 9 ladies鈥 hair. Nine in about 4 hours! She is amazing and everyone鈥檚 hair looked beautiful. Bianca communicates well and responds in a timely manner. She is very helpful with advice and answering questions. If you are in need of a MUAH team for your big day, do not hesitate! They book up fast, so don鈥檛 miss out on their amazing services!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 18
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 19
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 20
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 21

Erica Hudson 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Dream Team

My husband and i got married in October in Carmel Valley. I hired Katy and Bianca and they were super professional and went above and beyond my expectations. Everyone loved their hair and makeup. Any special event, they are who i call.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Sadye 路 Married on 09/16/2018

These girls are amazing! I just got married 9/16/18 and all I can say is 鈥渨ow!!鈥 I am currently 6months pregnant, and have eczema on parts of my face. Bianca did such a great job that everyone was blown away by the fact that you couldn鈥檛 tell I was having a flair up at all. There was some magic done for sure! Kelsey did an amazing job with my hair! I knew what I kind of wanted and she make it ten times better! You two were so easy going and relaxed that you helped me get relaxed and not stress out at all. I have already given friends and family your contact because we had so many people wanting to get in touch with you for their wedding. I cannot thank you two enough! Best MUAH team ever!!
    -Sadye

Sent on 09/27/2018
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 22
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 23
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 24
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 25
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 26

Molly 路 Married on 09/14/2018

This team is INCREDIBLE!!! I got married 9/14 and they were so easy to work with, so relaxed, accommodating and just plain supportive on the big day! Bianca and Kelly KILLED it!! Even my bridesmaids - who all have very different taste in beauty were blown away by their looks and honestly looked stunning - and Bianca was able to give all 5 of them the perfect look with ease. I've also never felt more beautiful - but still looked completely myself which was the icing on top. Also my hair was loose and romanic and soft but DID NOT BUDGE all night - enormous kudos to Kelly! The pictures are already looking incredible.

MUAH's quality is top tier, as is their professionalism, and they were so fun to hang out with as we were getting ready, and put my entire Bridal Party (especially this scatterbrained Bride) at ease! Would recommend MUAH to literally anyone and everyone on the central coast and beyond.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 27
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 28
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 29
  • Bo

Bo 路 Married on 09/03/2018

A friend recommended MUAH after I wasn鈥檛 happy with my trials by other, more expensive artists. When my now husband saw pics of the prior trials, he said 鈥淚 like how you do your makeup better, maybe you should just do it on your own?鈥

Being from out of town, I was a bit nervous that I wouldn鈥檛 have time for a trial prior to the main day. But based on other reviews, my interactions with Bianca, and my own gut feeling, I decided to go with MUAH rather than settle.

Bianca and Malina showed up early and effortlessly started to work on my hair and makeup. They were calm, professional and efficient, which relaxed me. After they finished, I felt incredible and radiant, but I still looked like myself.

My husband ended up seeing me made up twice before the ceremony. We did First Look photos, but I also ran into him going to the loo right before our First Look. I was so bummed that he wasn鈥檛 going to be blown away when he saw me down the aisle. But the pictures show how intensely he was feeling when he saw me about to become his wife.

Thank you to Bianca and Malina, for helping make my day spectacular!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Alisse 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Bianca is the best! A true artist and amazing at her craft. I have been lucky to work with her 2x - once as a bridesmaid and now as a bride. Both experiences were excellent. She really listens to you, and makes sure you're totally prepared for how the big day will go. The trial was in her home and felt so personal - like I was hanging out with a friend. She gave such great tips so my skin would be prepped for the day. She's so knowledgable and genuinely just an awesome presence to have around on the day of. Her calm vibe is much appreciated on a hectic day. All my maids and my mom looked stunning as well. She worked fast and efficiently. Now if only she could do my makeup alllll the time! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 30
  • Colleen

Colleen 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Bianca and Katie did makeup and hair for my wedding in July and not only are they incredibly talented, but they were so easy to work with! We had so many kids in our wedding which would have made things crazy, and they were able to accommodate hair and makeup for a second location with no problems. This made the morning of my wedding so much less stressful!! Our wedding was a destination wedding which I planned from Chicago. The distance did not complicate things at all! They were so accommodating for scheduling my trial when we were out in CA for planning, and they were excellent with communication. Everyone was so happy with the end result of hair and makeup. They listened to what each one of us wanted and saw our vision and executed it perfectly! Hair and makeup both lasted the entire day without touch ups (except for lips, of course!). So so happy we worked with them. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 31
  • Katy

Katy 路 Married on 06/30/2018

MUAH Makeup and Hair was recommended to me by a friend of mine who used them for her wedding. Bianca and Katie were so wonderful in so many different ways. Our communications throughout the whole process were very prompt, helpful and friendly. My hair and makeup trials were very positive experiences that helped me make important decisions for my big day. On the day of the wedding, Bianca and Katie came to us which was very convenient. All my girls who got their hair and/or makeup done were very happy, including me of course. Bianca and Katie are both very good at their jobs and, on top of all this, they are both super fun and lovely to be around. MUAH Makeup and Hair is a fantastic choice for your hair and makeup needs on one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Where do I begin..I absolutely loved Bianca and Katie from the very beginning to the end. They were the first vendor I booked because I knew they would book up quickly and I am so glad I did. Katie knows her braids she is a genius and Bianca can make you glow like no other. I gave them a general idea of what I wanted and then let them come up with rest. I was so pleased with the results and all of my bridesmaids just loved their make up. We were done on time and never felt rushed. They made my day just so relaxing and calm it was perfect. All our make up stayed on perfectly the entire evening it even made it to the after after party. You girls are so talented and truly are amazing. Thank you for everything. xoxo

Sent on 07/26/2018
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 36
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 37
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 38

Sarah 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Bianca & Katie did hair and makeup for my daughter-in-law's wedding party, as well as the moms/grandmoms. Weeks before the wedding, I had makeup questions concerning my sensitive skin, and Bianca was very responsive and helpful. The day of the wedding, I had hair and makeup done and was extremely happy with their work, professionalism, and their sweet attitudes! Thanks, Bianca & Katie!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Savannah 路 Married on 02/17/2018

MUAH was recommended to me by the event coordinator at Asilomar Conference grounds for my wedding. We got our hair and make up done, and they did an amazing job listening to what we wanted and making it happen. They are skilled, versatile, and flexible in their makeup and styling. I requested their services "last minute," and they were accommodating, friendly, dependable - and made it happen. They were fun, friendly and professional. I hope they can help you with your wedding hair and makeup too!

Sent on 06/14/2018

rebecca 路 Married on 12/09/2017

Better than I could have imagined!

I鈥檓 a hairdresser and was nervous about not doing my hair and makeup myself for my wedding day since I know how I like to look. I am beyond happy my hubby encouraged me to hire these amazing artists. Bianca, and Emily for makeup and Kelsie for hair...were incredible. My hair and makeup lasted ALL day - even during some intense reception dancing. Not only are they ridiculously talented they are SO sweet. They feel like they are a part of the bridal party and they just radiate kindness and professionalism! Hire Muah! You won鈥檛 regret it at all!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 39
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 40
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 41
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 42
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 43

Katie 路 Married on 10/29/2017

Katie and Bianca did an amazing job doing the hair and makeup for my wedding. They were prompt to respond to questions and always exactly on time for appointments. And, they are warm and friendly which made them a joy to work with. I recommend this team for your special day.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Liz 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Bianca and Katie and their team are amazing! They have done hair and makeup for a few of my friends weddings now and it was a no brainer to hire them for me and my ladies for my wedding. All of the ladies are so sweet and do such a wonderful job. Easy to talk to you and reachable. I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding trial, and even though I made a few minor changes the day of the wedding, Bianca and Katie were very accommodating and I adored my hair and makeup. It shows in photos and I highly recommend booking them for your wedding or next event. - Liz Boullosa Lienhard, Monterey, California

Sent on 11/17/2017

Cate 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Katie, Bianca and team are amazing. It was so much fun working with them. My mom and I loved our trial with them and they took any feedback that we had about our hair/makeup and on wedding day, we were so impressed and happy with everything! They are great fun to get ready with and it feels like you are preparing for your day with good friends. I loved my hair and my make up - the look was exactly what I was going for and everything photographed really well. I will highly recommend MUAH to anyone looking for expert hair/makeup! I can't wait to work with these girls in the future xx

Sent on 11/24/2017

Elizabeth 路 Married on 08/25/2017

Let me start by saying that I was SO reluctant to have my makeup done for my wedding. I knew that I needed help with my hair but, I鈥檓 a makeup minimalist so, I was very nervous at the thought of having a full face of makeup - especially on such an important day. In hindsight, I can tell you that it was SUCH A GOOD IDEA!

My girls informed me that it was a necessity to have my makeup professionally done so, I had a trial with Bianca and Katie and, I can attest that they are truly masters of their trades! Katie is a hair wizard - I just showed her a picture and she magically made it happen. And, Bianca is so sweet! Even when you鈥檙e nervous and awkward - like I was - she listens to all of your thoughts and fears and creates the perfect look for you. I really couldn鈥檛 be happier with the service they provided.

On top of making me look and feel like a princess, they also glammed up all 5 of my bridesmaids, my mom, and my TEN flowergirls! Over the course of the morning leading up to my wedding they beautified 17 people! Like, are you kidding me? I still don鈥檛 know how they did it! And with so much professionalism and grace and patience! I can鈥檛 recommend them highly enough. I owe them a huge thanks for being a critical part of my stress-free wedding day. I truly had the best help ever! Thank you to the whole M.U.A.H. team!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 44
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 45
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 46

Alexandra 路 Married on 08/19/2017

I worked with Bianca and Kelsie for myself (bride) and bridesmaids/moms day of makeup and hair. Bianca and Kelsie brought two assistants along who helped with keeping us on track during the day (13+ ladies who needed hair/makeup). They were able to get us done well before we needed to change for pictures. This was so nice as most of the time you are scrambling to get ready for pictures. Bianca/Kelsie and their two assistants did a phenomenal job and everyone loved their hair/make up, which is not easy to please 13 ladies!

Working up to the wedding day, Bianca was super easy to get in touch and after my bridal trial we changed a number of different things and I was very vocal about what I liked/didn't liked. Bianca is a professional and understands brides (being a bride herself) she took all my edits and noted them down for the day of. I thought this was super personal touch and showed that she was willing to go above and beyond to listen to her brides.

MUAH Makeup and Hair prices are competitive and I couldn't be happier with using them for my wedding day! I would highly recommend them to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    M.U.A.H. Makeup and Hair 47

Esmeralda 路 Married on 07/15/2017

I have never had my hair and makeup done before, and I definitely chose the right ladies for the job. Bianca and Katie were incredibly sweet during the makeup/hair trial, and the day of my wedding. They arrived on time and finished on time. They listened to what I wanted, gave suggestions, and adjusted on the day of the wedding based on what I noticed on my trial makeup. I felt comfortable, pampered, and relaxed the whole time. I had been debating on doing my own hair/makeup and I am SO glad I didn't. They did an amazing job, my makeup and hair lasted until the end, and photographed beautifully.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Carma 路 Married on 05/27/2017

Bianca and Katie were amazing! Hair and makeup for all my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and myself looked flawless and lasted all night without any touch ups. They were super punctual and also managed to keep us all running on time throughout the day. The best part was that they really listen to what you want while at the same time giving guidance/opinions when needed. Highly recommend the MUAH team!

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Sierra

Sierra 路 Married on 05/12/2017

HONESTLY THE BEST!!!!!! I loved my hair and makeup on the wedding day and got the most amazing compliments!! These ladies are AWESOME and they make you feel VERY comfortable. All my bridesmaids looked amazing and they also made it fun while we all got ready! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! Also the most important part is that they listen to what you want and actually do it!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017