Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mike Steelman Photographers, Wedding Photographer Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco

Wedding & Lifestyle Photography - Creating Art From Your Beauty™

Congratulations!

We don't take pictures. We create art from your beauty™. We are Mike & Gina Steelman, passionate wedding photographers that provide you with stellar imagery AND an incredible experience! Our dedication to our clients and artistic vision helps set us apart.

Our style is simple: a fresh, vibrant & edgy passion that collides perfectly with a classic undertone to produce timeless images that are treasured for life. Our unique ability to be very personable & real, yet professional throughout, results in a refreshing connection with our clients, vendors, & colleagues.

Our goal is simple: to provide you with amazing images & a wonderful experience! You won't ever look back and have regrets.

We consider the greater San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas our home, with a main studio in downtown Monterey. We frequently travel across the country to create beautiful artistic image for our clients.

Please visit (www.mikesteelman.com) for more info and the blog for the latest (www.mikesteelman.net). We're excited to hear from you!

Monterey Weddings, , Carmel Valley wedding photography, San Francisco, San Jose, Carmel, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz Wedding Photographer & also available worldwide.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Monterey

10 Reviews for Mike Steelman Photographers, Wedding Photographer Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco

4.7

Book Mike. We were caught in between Mike and another photographer on the peninsula. We went with Mike because he does the best job connecting with his clients. Also- and this is sort of an aside- I think because he is young and he has a young family he does a good job understanding his clients' perspective. Couldn't recommend him more- from initiation to completion he was patient, flexible, and well informed about the local area. He knows his craft. Book him.

Profile Picture Ross, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Mike Steelman Photograhy as our wedding photographer was the best decision we ever made. If you are a couple like us, one who is paying for your wedding with little to no assistance from family members, you have to decide what are your must haves and what aren't. For my husband and I, having amazing photos to look at for the rest of our lives was the most important. As such, choosing a photographer was a hard thing to do. That is until we met Mike! He is a down to earth family man that loves what he does and will do everything in his power to get you exactly what it is you are looking for. On top of that, he is a blast to work with! I am a bit of a stress ball but he always made me feel at ease! Just remember that your wedding day will go by in a flash and what you have afterwards is an amazing marriage, a loving husband/wife, and amazing photos to look back now...that is if you hire Mike Steelman Photography as your wedding photographer. Don't second guess yourself, hire him if he is available! It will be the best decision you will ever make!

Profile Picture ashlee, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike was amazing!! He had such great energy, and so many people commented to me about how great his personality is. It seemed like he never stopped taking photos, and I am so excited to see all the images. The pictures that I have seen so far are works of art! He is such a friendly guy, and a joy to work with. I would hire him again in a heartbeat! Thank you, Mike!!

Profile Picture Aubrie , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mike Steelman Photographers, Wedding Photographer Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco Pricing

Wedding Photography Pricing
2nd Shooter
Digital Files
Multi. Locations
Wedding Photography Package Pricing

Mike Steelman Photographers, Wedding Photographer Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco FAQ

Contemporary

30 Photos

My Photo Album

30 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Mike and his lovely wife Gina are fun to work with. They make their couples feel comfortable and relaxed on their day. They are professional and easy to work with. Their years of experience will make your day and photos what you dreamed of.

Just one of the coolest and most unique personalities in the biz, we have had lots of time to get to know Mike and his awesome wife Gina and they are the real deal. You'll have so much fun with him - he is funny, dead-on honest and daringly creative in his art. Thumbs WAY up : )

Mike is a special photographer. I always tell my brides & grooms that when choosing a photographer you need to be aware of not only their work but also their personality. Mike is a perfect example of someone working with passion and joy. And that shows. His work is not only amazing but so is his personality. Booking with Mike Steelman Photographers will ensure a day perfectly captured and a fun experience while it's being captured.

Amazing Photographer!!!

Mike Steelman and his wife Gina have endless amounts of energy. They are always on the move and capture fantastic images. I have worked with Mike for many years and love his work. His images are beautiful, especially his outdoor portrait photography. I highly recommend Mike Steelman.

2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO