222221 Carmel, Ca 93922, Carmel, CA 93922 Map · Phone number

About Christine Cater Wedding and Event Floral Design

Christine Cater has been designing weddings and events for 25 years. The best way to describe Christine, her design team and their style is: creative, imaginative, artistic, innovative, romantic, classic, organic and remarkable. We love creating an unforgetable ambiance and we are passionate about what we do...plus, we love LOVE.

Follow Christine Cater Wedding and Event Floral Design on

22 Reviews for Christine Cater Wedding and Event Floral Design

Alexandra · Married on 08/12/2016

Christine and her team are the most amazing and talented wedding and event floral designers I have ever encountered. In my initial meeting, I described the theme I was looking for and Christine was able to perfectly transform my vision. Leading up the wedding, Christine was easy to get ahold of and even reached out to my venue's coordinator to make sure everything would go smoothly for the big day.

Everything was absolutely perfect on the day of my wedding. Christine hand-delivered my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets to the bridal suite and made sure we had everything we needed before the ceremony. As we moved down to the ceremony site after pictures, I was blown away by the beautiful arrangements & alter display that Christine and team had put together. The cocktail area and reception hall arrangements were even more breathtaking, and Christine surprised me with a wonderful flower table runner that covered the entire head table.

Every detail was thoughtfully executed and I honestly could not have asked for anything more. I highly recommend Christine Cater!!

Heather · Married on 10/17/2015

Christine was a delight to work with! The flowers were my favorite part of my wedding day! She sought out the most beautiful and perfect flowers imaginable. Everyone was blown away with the presentation. My bouquet was fabulous, the arch was incredible and the centerpieces and mantle presentations were breathtaking. I have several friends getting married this year and the first thing I tell them is "see if Christine Cater is available!!"

Rachel · Married on 09/19/2015

I had the most gorgeous flowers at my wedding all thanks to Christine. She was fantastic at taking my ideas and making them a reality. All I had to do was share a few pinterest photos I liked and she made them even more beautiful in person. They were exquisite! My wedding would not have felt so romantic without those flowers. #stellardreamteam

Christine Cater Wedding and Event Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 480.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 477.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 477.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 24,198.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Corsages

• Holman Ranch
    Holman Ranch Winery Weddings

Christine produces the most beautiful and creative floral arrangements. Whenever I have a client who complains that the florists they've met with aren't listening to them, I encourage them to call Christine. She has an amazing eye and can interpret almost any wish into reality. I have the pleasure of working with her many times are Holman Ranch and would recommend her to any client looking for something unique yet classic.

• 222221 Carmel, Ca 93922 Carmel, 93922 See on map