Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Belmont Entertainment

LOVE on the dance floor!!

As a professional DJ company, Belmont Entertainment brings an unsurpassed level of service to each event. Being particularly skilled at digital mixing, beat matching, and programming, owner Jon Belmont and his team know that the key to a successful event is song selection, the ability to read a crowd and play the right song for the right moment, which packs the dance floor all night long!

Jon’s passion for DJing started with his love for music. As a classically trained pianist, guitarist, and percussionist, he lives and breathes music. Jon started DJing in 1999, spinning turntables and playing CD’s until 2007, when the digital frontier took over.  His company has DJ’ed trance, dance, electro, and house music entertaining audiences locally, nationally, and internationally. Jon’s premier DJ team is made up of fellow professional musicians/enthusiasts whose entertaining scope is broad and diverse, ranging from small private parties to large local events. Belmont Entertainment favors and specializes in weddings. Belmont Entertainment is the preferred DJ vendor for many local venues such as the Perry House, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa, and Holman Ranch.

"Dancing is where the Magic happens. Entertainment can MAKE or BREAK any event. It is up to that DJ’s ability to read the crowd, and play the right song for the right moment. At the end of the night … everyone is leaving wanting more. That is where the emotion and the memories are created. That is what will be remembered." - Jon Belmont

Categories: Wedding DJ

Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)
Uplighting (1)

We had Belmont DJ our wedding at the Monterey Plaza hotel this July and we could not have asked for a better company to work with. We exchanged multiple emails and phone calls with Miguel during the planning stages and he was nothing, but flexible and supportive. It was DJ Sean however who worked at our wedding and he was nothing short of phenomenal. The playlist he composed for us truly represented our dancing style and everyone at the wedding couldn’t stop talking about how killer it was. Thank you Sean, Miguel, and Belmont for making our wedding unforgettable and everything we could have imagined, not to mention for keeping people dancing all night long.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Miguel from Belmont Entertainment was wonderful!! I'd like to think I am not too much of a Bridezilla, but there was one thing at my wedding I was very particular on: the music. I made a list of around 30 songs I definitely wanted him to play, 20 songs I definitely did NOT want him to play, and very specific songs for the ceremony. Miguel crushed it. He was professional and called ahead, going through everything with me to make sure we were on the same page. He was lively and fun but not too 'in your face' like some other DJ's I've seen at weddings. He allowed for flow during the evening and respected everything that I asked for. Belmont Entertainment is a wonderful company that I would highly recommend, and is reasonably priced as well. Miguel truly helped my day go absolutely perfectly, and I can't give him enough thanks!

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been happier with DJ Justin, who worked our recent wedding. He captured everything we wanted in our evening of fun! He even worked an extra 45 minutes over, after one of the bridesmaids decided that the party wasn't ready to be over. Justin found me and asked if it was okay and made sure our event manager was okay with it too (lucky for me, she was another bridesmaid). Everyone danced their a$$ off and had a great time.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1434731185931 brittanychrisweddingphotos brianleahyphoto 1527
220x220 sq 1434731233777 06.06.14holman02.2
220x220 sq 1434731259000 05.04.14beachclub31web
220x220 sq 1434731285881 chateautwinkle
220x220 sq 1527266029 1b979550e555287e 1527266027 cfbafd65d1893ef7 1527266022275 1 1

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Jon from Belmont Entertainment for several years. He is a wonderful DJ and a terrific person. He really tailors the music to the event and listens to his clients. I have hired him myself for local events and Belmont Entertainment was a smashing success. I highly recommend using Belmont Entertainment for your wedding or event.

As long as I have known Jon he has been a superior dj, plain and simple. He's easy-going yet high energy, friendly and professional. I really can't recommend his services high enough!

Jonathon is one of the best DJs I've worked with. He's pleasant, friendly and loves DJing weddings! I highly recommend him if you want an experienced dj and a fun reception.

P.O.Box 221891, Carmel, CA 93922   See On Map