824 Munras Ave., Suite B, Carmel, CA 93940 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Belmont Entertainment

As a professional DJ company, Belmont Entertainment brings an unsurpassed level of service to each event. Being particularly skilled at digital mixing, beat matching, and programming, owner Jon Belmont and his team know that the key to a successful event is song selection, the ability to read a crowd and play the right song for the right moment, which packs the dance floor all night long!

Jon's passion for DJing started with his love for music. As a classically trained pianist, guitarist, and percussionist, he lives and breathes music. Jon started DJing in 1999, spinning turntables and playing CD's until 2007, when the digital frontier took over. His company has DJ'ed trance, dance, electro, and house music entertaining audiences locally, nationally, and internationally. Jon's premier DJ team is made up of fellow professional musicians/enthusiasts whose entertaining scope is broad and diverse, ranging from small private parties to large local events. Belmont Entertainment favors and specializes in weddings. Belmont Entertainment is the preferred DJ vendor for many local venues such as the Perry House, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa, and Holman Ranch.

"Dancing is where the Magic happens. Entertainment can MAKE or BREAK any event. It is up to that DJ's ability to read the crowd, and play the right song for the right moment. At the end of the night … everyone is leaving wanting more. That is where the emotion and the memories are created. That is what will be remembered." - Jon Belmont

Follow Belmont Entertainment on

Belmont Entertainment 6
  • Haley

Haley Battaglia · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ Service!

We had Belmont Entertainment as our DJ service at our wedding in Carmel Valley. The whole team at Belmont was incredibly responsive, friendly, and thorough. Our DJ's name was Nick, and he was so great and easy to get along with, and he really made the whole process so fun and simple for us! They sent over a thorough planner so that you know exactly what to expect and can have as much or as little control as you desire on the selection of your music and atmosphere. The wedding day went incredibly well, and if there were any small bumps Nick was flexible and was able to help us move right along on the schedule. The dance floor was amazing and so many guests came up to tell me how much fun they were having, and I credit Belmont for that!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Belmont Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day, Haley! We wish you and Gavin a lifetime of happiness together :)
  • Cathleen

Cathleen · Married on 06/06/2019

Great experience

We are so happy that we chose Belmont for our wedding. The great experience started even before we hired them, on an initial intro call. The customer service was immediately above and beyond what I had experienced with other intro calls with DJs in the area. I spoke with Nick who was so friendly and helpful, explaining the entire process and pricing clearly and answering all my questions. We decided to go with Belmont right after I hung up on that call.

We then worked with Justin as our DJ for our wedding and he was awesome. He took the time before our wedding to understand what we were looking for and then really came through on our wedding day, picking great songs and kept our group dancing all night.

Overall we had a great experience with Belmont and highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Belmont Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for including Belmont on your special day! We couldn't be happier for both you and David as you start this next chapter in your love story!

Saskia Allen · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful DJ!!!

DJ Nick was awesome! Perfect DJ! Not only was he an awesome DJ, but he coordinated all of the music for the evening seamlessly. I had a pretty specific idea of the music that I wanted from pre-ceremony through the end of the reception including a few live musicians. Nick listened to my ideas and vision for what I was looking for and he really pulled though to make it happen! We had live musicians for the ceremony/cocktail reception, Nick took over as DJ for the dinner, and a musician played along with the DJ for the reception. I feel like he really worked hard to create a unique special night for us rather than inserting our names and date into their standard format. Weeks after the wedding I still get compliments on the music and specifically the DJ! I highly recommend Nick to anyone looking for a DJ in the Carmel/Monterey area!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Belmont Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Saskia! We were honored to be a part of your big day, and wish you and Zach a lifetime of happiness together!! Definitely a wedding we'll never forget ;)

Belmont Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Fleurish Floral Designs
    Fleurish Floral Designs Wedding Florists

I have worked with Jon from Belmont Entertainment for several years. He is a wonderful DJ and a terrific person. He really tailors the music to the event and listens to his clients. I have hired him myself for local events and Belmont Entertainment was a smashing success. I highly recommend using Belmont Entertainment for your wedding or event.

• Sarah Ward Events
    Sarah Ward Events Wedding Planners

As long as I have known Jon he has been a superior dj, plain and simple. He's easy-going yet high energy, friendly and professional. I really can't recommend his services high enough!

• Rebecca Stark Photography
    Rebecca Stark Photography Wedding Photographers

Jonathon is one of the best DJs I've worked with. He's pleasant, friendly and loves DJing weddings! I highly recommend him if you want an experienced dj and a fun reception.

• 824 Munras Ave., Suite B Carmel, CA, 93940 See on map