Rebecca Stark Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rebecca Stark Photography

Wedding and event photography for fun loving people.

Rebecca Stark Santa Cruz Wedding Photographer

Fresh, Modern & Fun!

Thank you for considering my photography services for your wedding!

I've been studying photography for over 20 years. My style is a bit eclectic as I study all types of photography including photojournalism & portrait photography.  I love photographing weddings because I have the opportunity to tell the story of my  couple's wedding day by capturing a mixture of candid and well composed portraits.

Whether your wedding is indoors or outdoors, in the city or on an exotic beach, I have the skills, experience and gear to handle any situation.

831-325-4183 rebstark@me.com

Albums (2)
Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)

We loved working with rebecca!!! She was very professional and managed to get everything done in our short time together- she even brought in an extra photographer so we wouldn't feel rushed! Our pictures came out beautiful and we were so happy we chose her!! Highly recommended- great prices and great results!!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Proofs, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Having Rebecca work our wedding was the best wedding vendor decision we made, from start to finish. She is the definition of professional in every aspect of the job but also a joy to have around and work with. When it comes to choosing a wedding photographer it can be very stressful and tedious trying to find the perfect person who will not only capture the day but respect the style and type of ways you want to be photographed and Rebecca eases all those stresses.
She took our pre wedding photos and even suggested the perfect place my wife and I had no idea about but loved! When it came to the day she and her assistants were punctual and so professional I could hardly tell they were there. She worked incredibly well within our budget and offered many great options for everything from photo options to gifts and keepsakes.
I am confident when I recommend Rebecca and her services to anyone needing a fun and talented photographer for their wedding, they will not be let down and I am absolutely certain when I say that.

Profile Picture Dane, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

I didn't have a clear 'vision' for my wedding, nor was I brimming with excitement for being a bride -- mostly because I am a bit introverted and the thought of having everyone look at me, expecting beauty and poise, gave me minor heart palpitations. The idea of spending money to have someone take my picture (which I usually hate!) didn't exactly appeal to me either, but I knew I would want to preserve the memories of the day. After my initial meeting with Rebecca, I immediately felt at ease and practically even excited to make the most of my wedding day. Rebecca is a remarkable listener, and offered countless ideas and examples of what she could do creatively. I hired her on the spot during our first meeting -- I just honestly felt she 'got' me, and I completely trusted her to make me comfortable and to produce beautiful photos. My instincts in her case were spot on. Throughout the planning, Rebecca was incredibly responsive. She assembled an amazing team, showed up on time, and stayed for the whole day, hiking up and down mountain trails with all her equipment, snapping photos all the while. Her presence was a completely calming one, and as she shot photos, she put me and everyone else at ease, allowing us to relax and thoroughly enjoy the day. When she sent the photos shortly afterward, I was completely blown away by how well she had captured the day -- all my family and friends enjoying themselves, fantastic pictures of me and my husband (we aren't even very photogenic -- it was amazing!), all in the beautiful venue (Sequoia Retreat Center) in the redwoods. She offered the photos on multiple media, which made them easy to share with family and friends. The quality of the final albums she made for us is very high -- beautiful leather case, combined with high quality photo printing on thick pages. I can't say enough good things about Rebecca. Hiring her for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Rebecca Stark Photography Pricing

2 VIDEOS

Elopements
1:13 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We have worked with Rebecca Stark Photography often in the last few years. Every event we experience true professionalism. We highly endorse Rebecca Stark Photography

I highly recommend Rebecca Stark. She posses the talent to capture the beauty, fun, and joy of each couples special moments. Her photos create everlasting memories from moments that are sometimes split seconds in time. She has the eye of a true artist who can portray each person's special qualities. She's never intrusive. She knows when and how to take the pictures that will bring your wedding day back to you as if you were there again!

Events